• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Maleficent was magnificent! Although I might have preferred if
A. She developed into full blown evilhood.

or

B. After realizing that she wanted to break the spell, she came up with the idea to play the villain role in order to challenge Aurora's suitors/phillip's love for her.

and/or

C. And THEN after B, the whole Frozen ending initiated.

Anyways way better than Frozen (which was semi-garbage for a Disney movie imo. Hey Joey). I only compare the two because of the similar themes.

Angelina Jolie played the role fking perfectly. She portrayed the untainted angel(lina) as well as the corrupted demon both to their full extent. And the costume design, wow. Really great job.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
lots of people hating on it but i like it a lot as a stand alone film.

king stephen should have stuck with maleficent, dafuq was he thinking? she so fine omahgerd. AND she can pretty much wreck anyone's **** in that entire world; what good is being king with your own castle when maleficent is mega OP, could destroy an entire castle in mere seconds, and is dtf? the folly of that man knows no bounds.

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Our top three guesses for your English dialect:
1. Canadian
2. American (Standard)
3. US Black Vernacular / Ebonics
Our top three guesses for your native (first) language:
1. English
2. Norwegian
3. Dutch
@ Xivii Xivii - I think you just convinced me to give Maleficent a watch when I get home from the Eurolands

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I thought what maleficent.

Edit my phone likes to spaz on the charger.

... Went for (the wicked effect) was great. Stand alone it is weaker than wicked, but is still good. Jolie knows how to entice the audience with her bizarrely sexy cheekbones.

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gorf said:
Jolie knows how to entice the audience with her bizarrely sexy cheekbones.
Okay, so this pleases me that me and my friends aren't the only people who think her cheekbones for the movie were just wow. It's such a weird feature but it's hard to explain. Bizarrely sexy does do pretty good justice.

Ashemu

Smash Ace

1. American (Standard)
2. Singaporean
3. Australian

1. English
2. Swedish
3. Dutch

ok

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Dude my friends were talking about them being eww from how they protrude from her cheeks but I was like "yo she can really take my d in her mouth and I'd like stroke those to no end or something." Idk what it is but DAMN she literally needed nothing but her face shown for me to think she was an unbelievably fine maleficent. All hotness aside I think she was PERFECT for the part. They maybe should've casted a different teenage maleficent but nevertheless she was marvelous.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I always thought that since Tomb Raider. I mean those big lips man

Handorin

Smash Hero
1. American (Standard)
2. Canadian
3. US Black Vernacular / Ebonics
1. English
2. Dutch
3. Norwegian- See more at: http://www.gameswithwords.org/WhichEnglish/#sthash.sbqRs8nW.dpuf

I wouldn't say Ebonics is part of my dialect at all, but I can see Dutch and Norwegian being up there since they have a similar structure to German.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
the only thing that turns me off about angie is that she had a double masectomy. i mean there's nothing wrong with that except she no longer has real boobs. so if we ever hit the sheets, i'd feel odd fondling water balloons.

or maybe not. i feel like it really would bug me though. i largely prefer a completely natural physique (as in, no implants, no additional surgery, yada yada). hrmmmm

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If you can touch them, they are real. Unless they, like, look all ****ed up, don't sweat it. I mean, women enjoy looking good as much as we enjoy seeing them look good. Most women, anyway. Especially one who works in Hollywood. I'm sure she got fixed up by an entire team of pros.

And let's face it, Brad Pitt is a handsome ************ who could bang anyone he wanted, and he's still banging her. If it's good enough for Brad Pitt, it's good enough for you fools. What? You think you can do better than Brad Pitt?

Last edited:
Top Bottom