• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Secret Santa 3!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
oh wow wait thats right thats how secret santa works

yea you dont need an even number everyone just needs to not get themself

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I'm dumb haha, for some reason I thought you needed even numbers.

Also sorry I got a bit busy last night so I will be finishing sending people their names.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yes! Everyone know has their names and can begin the secret santa process! Please respond to your PM that you got your information of who you are giving to and also please remember to keep me updated on the gifts so that in case you are unable to send your present I can find a solution as quick as I can.

Sorry that it is a day late! However, enjoy your gift giving everyone!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Mine is going to take a bit longer to ship since I've made some...special orders.

It should be there by the 25th, or a little after that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hey everyone! If you have updates on your secret Santa please let me know! I have gotten a few but a lot I am still in the dark about and some haven't even confirmed so I am getting a tad worried. Please let me know. I will be tagging people in a post that I would like updates from by Sunday evening.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
J is tryna make sure everyone gets their gift :)

I have let him know IN SECRET because its very important we keep the spirit of secret santa

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Dark Dawn is really fun and entirely worth the play. It's just that after you beat it and you look back on it, all its flaws hit you in the face like a flying brick wall.

Btw Bardull, nice dong, 8/10, would expand.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Dark Dawn is really fun and entirely worth the play. It's just that after you beat it and you look back on it, all its flaws hit you in the face like a flying brick wall.

Btw Bardull, nice dong, 8/10, would expand.
It was more like..... about 2/3rd's of the way through. I realized it was all about to come to a screaming crash and burn.

But yes, playing it as you go isn't that bad.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The gift I want to send is going to be a little late. They're getting more, but currently sold out.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
ryker I'm so happy you're getting me a gamecube adapter for wii u

also evidently my package shipped to my secret santee :' )

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

my iackage is giing straight ti my secret santee si there aint ni sieciak message in the bix... but yiukk kniw whi it is knai.
ih and in case yiure windering if i didnt /iut if a CERTAIN GAME this is what the majirity if my iists wiukd kiik ****.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
my iackage is giing straight ti my secret santee si there aint ni sieciak message in the bix... but yiukk kniw whi it is knai.
ih and in case yiure windering if i didnt /iut if a CERTAIN GAME this is what the majirity if my iists wiukd kiik ****.
Why are your posts like that

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
i guess this means i can talk **** 2 gorf without im bein able 2 defend himself?

EXCELLENT! the best gift of em all

Destined to be DOOM

marshy|Ranmaru

daaaaaaayyuumm marshy yu lookin thugged out yu finna grab yu some ******* bruh? lemme peep dat hat boi

SWAG

shoutsout 2 my ***** who bought me dis. i dont actually kno who got me it. i loved da shirt i got last year but i cant wear that everyday...this i can. best believe ima rep da #hbc errday

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
great ****in present

mine was supposed to be there by the 24th, but tracking information is unavailable to me, and I have a feeling it wasnt. Fingers crossed for a swift delivery. I dont have a message added, so I'll just claim santa-ness when the gift gets posted :3c

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
That hat is too tight man. And by tight I mean swag.

@ Raziek Raziek , I got the Boss Monster game today. This looks mad fun man. This is the most exciting gift I've gotten this year lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
ok @ #HBC | ZoZo #HBC | ZoZo I know your friend gifted you the game so I did Pulsefire Ezreal as the completion. If you want another steam game let me know.

But for now enjoy the 5 champions @ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker helped me gift to you, thanks Ryker I owe you, plus pulsefire Ezreal.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok, so, one part of the gift I ordered from overseas hasn't come in yet, which is a huge drag because I wanted it to arrive before Christmas. HOWEVER, I will be sending one of the other gifts separately as consolation, so it should get there in 3-4 days, and will ship the other gift set when it arrives.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

Plus Braum, Sejuani, Syndra, Yasuo, and Janna! (I think I got that right)

Thanks a lot Ruy for a League-y Christmas! I'm very happy :)

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

as an update

i ordered too late for my gift to come in on time (work has been slacking HARD with paychecks n as soon as i got one (i'm still owed one from mid november) i made the order), so as soon as it comes it'll come. should be soon doe.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

Not sure how this game goes but I do like card games and I do like marvel, so I think I'll have fun with it.

Thanks to the mystery assailant! Gonna try it out soon.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
My gift was supposedly going to arrive on the 23rd, but shipping who knows amirite. Hopefully it got there and the reciever was gone, or it will get there soon.

... I put a lot of work into it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom