• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Secret Santa 3!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
What's all this, then?

HYPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FE4 Figures!

First up: Tiltyu! She's a cutie.

Next: Sylvia, the dancer!

Third: Fury, the Pegasus Knight!

Fourth: Captain Broken AKA Sigurd!

Fifth: Mage guy! Levin! I think.

Sixth: Eltshan! He looks scary.

All together:

Thanks Marshy <3

Last edited:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
It did arrive on the 23rd, but my laptop was dead! Pictures... maybe a video to come??? I don't know how to properly showcase something like this.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
My gift was supposedly going to arrive on the 23rd, but shipping who knows amirite. Hopefully it got there and the reciever was gone, or it will get there soon.

... I put a lot of work into it.
Mine was supposed to be there 24th, but if I check package tracking rn, it shows up as "in transit". God knows when it will arrive.

anti-town

Zack Fair/marshy
swag raz. i hope yu play fe4 n invest in da characters/story cuz its very well written. im gettin all nostalgic lookin at those

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
It did arrive on the 23rd, but my laptop was dead! Pictures... maybe a video to come??? I don't know how to properly showcase something like this.
Okay cool lol. I'm just glad it made it in one piece.

Mine was supposed to be there 24th, but if I check package tracking rn, it shows up as "in transit". God knows when it will arrive.
Oh sickness I'm getting a Xonar gift? Hyypeee!
I'm sure it'll show up soonish, international shipping is just wonky most of the time.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
So the amazing S2 sent me The Brother's Karamazov

He must know me well because he got my type of book just right:

• He knows I like em foreign, more exotic that way
  • He knows I like em real thick and juicy
  • I want em to be able to keep me up and engaged all night between their folds. I want to be worn out after I'm finally done with em
  • I like them easy to split open and get into
  • I like em tried and tested. well-reviewed. good to know that others who've tried them enjoyed them.
  • i like the ones that are easy to turn to when I'm drunk and lonely
  • and i love the ones that are great at giving brain
what an ebony covered beauty. there's already a lil wear and tear from use but that just shows how experienced they are

mmmmm so thick, I'm gonna spend so much time with you baby

feels so good to touch

here's an action photo, check out dem curves

But nah farreal this book is huge and I said I like reading especially **** that might change how I percieve the world so this is tight. Also I've always told myself that I'd make a good faith effort to read anything someone's gifted me. So I'll get back to you on how I enjoyed this one (might be a few yrs tho... that text is dense as hell)

S2 also got me this map of westeros and essos (looks like he got the hint since GAME OF THRONES was in all caps in my likes list). Now whenever I'm wondering something important like how Dorne could tactically support a large scale conflict in the Reach I have an actual map to consult. This is ill, will be the first thing I hang up when I get a steady room

thanks my dude, this **** was tight

Uncle Ruckus

Gorf|marshy
i swear dis ***** is gon b watchin da new season of game of thrones holdin up dis map marking da events/episodes

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
im gonna find a glass frame for it, so that I can use it as a dry erase mapboard

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yo Kary, gonna ruin one surprise here because it's been taking 10 ****ing forevers apparently to get this resolved, but your gift is still in transit. Just wait it out, dude. Sorry >:

Destined to be DOOM

marshy|Ranmaru
1. BSL
2. Gorf
3. Sold2
4. Xonar
5. Laundry
6. Ditzy
7. Macman

8. Chaco
9. Kary
10. Red Ryu
11. Zen
12. Ryker
13. Bardull
14. Raziek
15. Marshy

16. J*

1 of taco/karebear/zenny/j sent me da #hbc snapback...doubt it was taco cuz he disappeared. so who was it?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
My gift will be delivered tomorrow or UPS be lyin'. Long story short I got ****ed over by customs when ordering something from Asia and it took forever to get here, and then apparently UPS doesn't ship between the 31st and like Jan 3rd, so yeah.

Note: if you get a gift from me that is in a big cardboard box, open it on the side with the shipping address postage on it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Also, if you are allergic to Iguanas or Komodo Dragons, DO NOT OPEN THE BOX.

(Nah I'm just ****ing with ya I definitely did not order reptiles that **** would be hilarious though.)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@ Xivii Xivii : Did all 3 items arrive? Should've been Boss Monster, L and a book set, but I don't remember seeing you mention the book set.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@ Xivii Xivii : Did all 3 items arrive? Should've been Boss Monster, L and a book set, but I don't remember seeing you mention the book set.
They did! Sorry for being a butt, I've been waiting to take pictures to express my joy that I can't express in text. I started reading the series last night. Really means a lot to me man. Really made me happy.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since Sold's laptop is pooping out on him, here's some pics of the present I took before I sent it off for peeps. After reading his interests I decided to do up a wrestling DK!:

da marsh

marshy|dabuz
It was me. I hope you like it dude, I didn't know how it would turn out exactly. Merry Xmas :)

I sent you a card as well, but if it hasn't turned up by now, I don't know if it ever will :(. ah well.
thank yu. wit an #hbc shirt last year n a snapback this year ill hav a full outfit by 2018

havent received a card (id lov 2 read wat it sayz) but its appreciated

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Laundry hasn't posted yet, so I'll just reveal the gift I got him.

It was an orange shirt with Rotom-W's face on it. Pretty great IMO.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Also I can't remember if I ever said anything about Legendar .

Man that game is ****ing RAD AS ****.

Basically it's you and your friends using a deck filled with heroes to build individual decks of said heroes to fight a villain and his underlings. It gets incredibly hard with a ton of people, by the way.

Super fun, my friends and I love it.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Awwww shiz! After being fully faked out by the arrival of a dehumidifier to the front door yesterday (true story) I was wary of stoops bearing gifts, but lo and behold what did I find on my front step after work today than a heezy fo sheezy from Bardeezy! Nice!

Wonder what's inside~! This box is pretty big, but not toooo heavy. Could be anything really. I opened the side with the sticker per instructions here and I'm greeted withhhh:

That tease. But I can already tell this is going to be good :kappa:
Now as for what was really inside I could already tell it was pretty light. I opened it on up and at first I was confused at the mass of fluff inside, it was so big and poofy it was pushing out on the lid of the Kappa face even. Had I been gifted a plush of my own...? (It would have to be huge! But only one way to find out). I pulled it out of the box and aaand:

*drumroll*

Its

Its....

ITS A....

...!??!

It's aaaaahh.... eeeerrr.... Oh, oh god... I UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THE KAPPA ENTIRELY NOW... THIS PRESENT NEVER HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TWITCH AT ALLLLLL

...AND MY MOM IS RIGHT HERE WATCHING ME OPEN IT WONDERING WHAT MY COOL MYSTERY PRESENT IS. OF COURSE SHE IS. SHE HAD TO BE. WHYYYY GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I tried to flip it over after first taking it out and realizing what kind of present I had just opened and in front of who andddd..... Yep that side is arguably worse... :V

(The laws of comedy demanded it, that's why.)

After about five minutes of awkward explaining of just what the heck I'd opened that looked something like

I sheepishly looked at the rest of the package and found a letter included near Noel's plump bodypillow booty:

[collapse=Letter Contents]
"Sup dawg. hope you enjoyed that little surprise, looooooool.

Sry for the late gift but I had to import the pillow cover straight from China and it took over 15 days to get to my place, which was way past the time I expected it to come. Probably was customs BS but ah well what are you gonna do. Mah bad.

Anyway the pillow and the sheet cost a pretty penny in the states... even though it's a joke gift loool so don't toss it but definitely get a different sheet LMAO (or not if it tickles your fancy Kappa)

Hope you had a good holiday season and happy new year henceforth.

-bardeezy

P.S. there should definitely be a silver package in there as well so if you somehow missed it definitely find it. I wasn't sure what to get you in that category so I just went with something straightforward and probably decent, albeit I'm not sure if it's good lol. Fingers crossed"
[/collapse]

True to his word there was indeed a silver package "to Jdeezy from Bardeezy" tucked away in the bottom of the box, (which honestly I was pretty relieved about as it pretty much had to be easier to explain than the first gift lol)

It's Persona Q!!! ("with FREE TAROT CARD SET!!")*

Now this may come as a surprise to some people (and not at all to some others who know how my gaming operates), but Persona has always been on my "would be cool to play if I ever got a chance to" list for a long time, but I'd never gotten that "chance" to ever play any portion of the series. (A crime, I know). But one that I could play on the go that presumably doesn't really require me to know anything important from the past two is perfect.

I'm definitely going to find myself playing this in the coming weeks (or months since it is a Persona game after all).

[collapse=The Back Looks Pretty Hype Too]

[/collapse]

Sooooo all in all my legacy in the skype group of being "Young, sweet, innocent Dietz" and loving Blazblue/anime Fighters has finally come back to haunt me (there's no way there wasn't at least a couple different people from that group with a hand in this present, directly or indirectly, there's too much irony), but probably in the funniest and most unexpected way possible lol.

Minus the brief embarrassment of the worst case scenario gag gift opening in front of my actual factual mother (She took it extremely well actually, all things considered :U) this gift is hella swag, funny, and took a lot of effort which I can totally appreciate. I don't know what the heck I'm going to do with the pillow now, it's definitely firm enough to actually use as a pillow if I want to and if I haven't mentioned: it's super big, obviously body sized, so when you take away the joke factor I could see it being pretty useful as bedding. I suppose if I had to and it got too embarrassing I could always turn it inside out or get it a new cover like the letter said lol, but either way I'm sure I'll find use for it, even if just for laughs, somewhere in the timeframe between "Too early to put away my Sexy Santa gag gift" and "...Honey I was packing for the move to our apartment next week and... just what the heck do you think THIS is!? *angrily throws pillow in face*"

Though honestly: No matter what happens I'll probably use it as a pillow for a while (sexy Noel included) if only for the kicks and sheer irony factor loolollol, it would be somehow wronger for me not to.

tl;dr
Waifu 5 lyfe. Thanks man <3 @ BarDulL BarDulL

Last edited:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not going to lie, when I opened the first flap and saw the Kappa I thought "AGDQ related??", while in the back of my mind I was remembering that he said it was shipped from Asia and was taking forever, so that wouldn't have even started yet.

Not even close lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
you can hump the pillow and be like 'o my waifu'

swag

BarDulL

Town Vampire
LMFAO! When I saw that I got your info, I first messaged Ryker 'cause I still wasn't sure what to get you and you guys recently co-hosted BB mafia so he was the obvious go-to. Literally verbatim:

"[12/4/2014 2:41:38 PM] Nick Bardol: yo
[12/4/2014 2:41:55 PM] Nick Bardol: so what do i get jdietz for his secret santa
[12/4/2014 2:42:18 PM] Nick Bardol: blazblue lifesized pillow? Kappa
[12/4/2014 2:43:24 PM] DRB | Ryker: god
[12/4/2014 2:43:28 PM] DRB | Ryker: Please get him that too"

Was totally a joke at first, and then I sat on it for like 5 minutes and I was like "wow, this actually would be amazing" LOOOL! I fought tooth and nail with the Chinese for that damn pillow case and I would not be stopped by customs for one of the ultimate troll gifts, Kappa

Persona Q was essentially fodder but I did remember from way back when in Persona mafia that you mentioned you had never played the game but you were interested in it, and it was one of the premier 3ds release titles for the holiday season so I figured it would be good enough.

I'm glad you enjoyed it man, sorry (not sorry Kappa) that your mom was there to witness troll perfection LOOOL!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom