• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Secret Santa 3!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
ROFLMAO

damn, remind me to put a body pillow on my want list for next year. the comfort is real.

#bodypillowpride

gz ditzy, n1 bardull

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
After writing a negative review the owner of the thing contacted me and we arranged an urgent, additional, sending. Perhaps you'll end up getting the gift twice, but this time around it should be fine. God bless ****ty e-shops.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
got a mystery parcel in the mail today which i can only assume is my gift. pretty excited. took some pics, full narrative update to follow when i get time tonight/tomorrow. :)

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

So this tube came in the mail today. And I know what you're thinking. That's an incredibly long dildo someone's got me for xmas. (inb4 SWF cops censor this joke)

Inside, however, was just some roll of paper? At this point I had kinda been expecting a big wall poster or something, so...

OH BOY. I know what this is.

It's a print of 'The Great Wave Off Kanagawa', one of the the Thirty-Six Views of Mt Fuji, by Hokusai. One of my favourite images! The paper is nice quality and im sure its going to look great on my wall :) Thank you so much Xonie <3

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Thought it was fitting for me to gift you something Japanese, so this was the one I decided on from multiple options. Glad you like it and perhaps in 20 years you'll look at it and get reminded of me *totally not a creeper*

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
since i dont have a savvy comp ill just pull this pic as my "pic taken of my secret santa gift"

my opinion of these has always been that the concept was cool but i'd neeeeever buy one myself cuz money. but thanks to @ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry now i can have one and see what they're all about. i can't get the damn thing to break some of its bad habits (i dunno who ****in taught her to short hop air dodge all the time -_-) but it's still cool mess around wit it n watch it develop. props nintendo n thanks laundry :cool:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
They should've been, yes. I shipped them together. If you liked the Amiibo, you're really gonna like what's on the USB.

:186:

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
yea unfortunately i received no usb :c i'll keep an eye out in the mail to see if anything comes in. if not i'll have to spoil it n ask what it was >_>

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@ #HBC | J #HBC | J

i told you that i would help someone out if they got the shaft, why have you been ignoring my messages (both on skype and on SWF) and not sending me ruy's info for like a month? >:[

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm sorry, I have not really been answering anyone's PMs or messages lately on skype or here. I've been in the hospital lately and not really been able to respond to things, but I guess I should thank you for making a private matter public in terms of assuming I am just ignoring rather than having other things go on.

I am going to go through my PMs and figure out who did not send Ryu a present and send them a PM then get things sorted that way. Anyways, my apologies for anyone I haven't been responding to ( @#HBC | marshy ) in particular, but it's due to my illness I contracted that incapcitated me for quite some time. I hope to continue to read through threads and be the background mod still, but I just could not do things in the state I was in.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
but I guess I should thank you for making a private matter public in terms of assuming I am just ignoring rather than having other things go on.
Can't blame me when you've been logging on Smashboards and Skype for weeks without responding to me; anyone would get annoyed. Also, if I didn't make it public, there was a good chance you probably wouldn't have responded at your going rate. I mean, aside from not responding to me, the masked man has been on the loose for a month. I do think it's funny that your knee jerk reaction to me making it public was that though, lel. Don't let a shove twist your undergarments in a bunch.

Sorry to hear that you're in the hospital though, so it's no trouble. Hope you feel better soon.

Last edited:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Mad apologies for mad johns about me not taking pictures of Dietz's freaking incredible present. Without further ado...

FEBRUARY 18th, 2015 - LIVE AT THE MUSCLE DOME

Stew: "Nobody can beat me! I just pinned every wrestler in the world at the same time! I'm unstoppable!"

Not moments before the words left his mouth, a fed-ex truck drove into the ring. A package was handed to the forever-champ.

Stew: "A gift to commemorate how unbelievably amazing I am?"

But inside the package hides not a gift... but his most fierce foe yet!

Woah! It's Lucha Kong! Lucha Kong leaps from the box and proceeds to give Stew the biggest ass-whoopin of his life. Good god almighty. Things look grim for the Forever-Champ! He knows he is beat. He begs Lucha Kong for mercy. He's on his kness and extends his arm, offering a handshake. A sign of respect. Lucha Kong accepts...

AND NOW HE'S IN THE COBRA CLUTCH! HE TAPS OUT LIKE A WUSSY! WHO THOUGHT I WAS GONNA JOB TO A STUFFED ANIMAL DAMNIT I'M THE FOREVER CHAMP

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm sorry, I have not really been answering anyone's PMs or messages lately on skype or here. I've been in the hospital lately and not really been able to respond to things, but I guess I should thank you for making a private matter public in terms of assuming I am just ignoring rather than having other things go on.

I am going to go through my PMs and figure out who did not send Ryu a present and send them a PM then get things sorted that way. Anyways, my apologies for anyone I haven't been responding to ( @#HBC | marshy ) in particular, but it's due to my illness I contracted that incapcitated me for quite some time. I hope to continue to read through threads and be the background mod still, but I just could not do things in the state I was in.
It's ok, feel better J.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
So
Mad apologies for mad johns about me not taking pictures of Dietz's freaking incredible present. Without further ado...

FEBRUARY 18th, 2015 - LIVE AT THE MUSCLE DOME

Stew: "Nobody can beat me! I just pinned every wrestler in the world at the same time! I'm unstoppable!"

Not moments before the words left his mouth, a fed-ex truck drove into the ring. A package was handed to the forever-champ.

Stew: "A gift to commemorate how unbelievably amazing I am?"

But inside the package hides not a gift... but his most fierce foe yet!

Woah! It's Lucha Kong! Lucha Kong leaps from the box and proceeds to give Stew the biggest ***-whoopin of his life. Good god almighty. Things look grim for the Forever-Champ! He knows he is beat. He begs Lucha Kong for mercy. He's on his kness and extends his arm, offering a handshake. A sign of respect. Lucha Kong accepts...

AND NOW HE'S IN THE COBRA CLUTCH! HE TAPS OUT LIKE A WUSSY! WHO THOUGHT I WAS GONNA JOB TO A STUFFED ANIMAL DAMNIT I'M THE FOREVER CHAMP
SO worth lol

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Next time craft a worthy foe.

just kidding lucha kong was mvp of my xmas

Top Bottom