• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
After I first heard of the meme, I began to use it as a legitimate insult to people who I think will take offense.

2002. Body Building forum. Awesome.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What drinks do you require to re-fuel your muscles

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Why did you go scissors on me twice in our face off? I coulda sworn you were going to pick rock.

Why are you so inactive sometimes in Mafia? It kinda sucks.

I want to see another Bingo game from you, I've yet to see it again. What do you enjoy more? Town? Scum?

AGames. AGames. Name some of your favorites and your current projects. Do you think AGames could ever work on the forum?

Give me your 30 minute exercise, and how to obtain muscles like yours.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
If you had to fight Gova, how would you do it?

If you had to fight Ryker, how would you do it?

If you had to fight Soup, how would you do it?

If you had to fight Rockin, how would you do it?

If you had to fight me, how would you do it?

If you had to fight Mashad, how would you do it?

Insert deserted gas station question about Rockin, I've asked it a million times dammit you know what it is. If you don't know what is then idk go look for it.

Now make a joke about Rockin.

(you may want to rewatch Gigabots before getting to this stuff)

Top 3 favorite Gigabots characters and why?

Top 3 favorite Gigabots episodes and why?

The classic speed vs power question -- who would win in a fight, Garth or Kris? Why?

Garth or Jumbo?

Stephen or Stefan?

Commander Stryker or Jumbo?

Nikki or Kris?

The Grand Unification or Dark Star?

Dark Star or Jumbo?

Phoenix or slaws? Slaws is the only thing I could think of that he could fight since Phoenix is just not tough but has all the heroic leader dork attributes like willpower and couage and stuff so he's it's a good matchup.

On that note, Phoenix or that psychological mindf*** monster thing that tried to turn Garth against everyone?

If you were asked to add one character to the original season one crew of Gigabots, what would their name, color, appearance, schtick, character depth and story arc be? How would they play off the other pilots?

Now invent a new villain!

Okay now **** THAT YOU ARE the new villain. What's YOUR evil plan. How do you get that Gigatron, and what nefarious thing are you going to do with it?

okay getting away from gigabots, now for the HARD stuff

You are the exec producer of Tropic Thunder. You tell Ben Stiller "I like it, but I want to make one alteration. There's this great unknown comedian named Wade Randolph -- I want you to work him in as [insert character name and background and dynamic with the cast here]."

Top five Wade Randolph shows and why.

Top five Wade Randolph characters and why.

The Duncan Bros email you saying they've been trying to make Overdrift 3 for years but just can't defeat the writer's block. What story would you pitch to them?

Same question for a full-length pilot episode of Business, something that'd showcase all the great things about it in twenty-two minutes. So your own Business episode, basically.

Invent a new Business character. Answer this ala the similar Gigabots question, I guess. I would follow this up with "invent a Business villain", but really, all the main characters are villains and the rest are bystanders so that would be redundant.

You're a CORPORATE SOMESHIZ OR OTHER that just got hired into the company from Business as an outside expert. Your job is to show that freelance consultants can, like, totally work so much better than all the bitter infighting of in-house staff. How do you show up Palmer and Reid? How do you outsmart them? Remember, as much as they hate each other, they hate one thing even more: Losing. They will surely be out to get you.

Now pitch me a story for your very own, Glyphtastic episode of Next Time on Lonny. Or, well, the end of an episode, and then what's going to happen in the one after that. Y'know... next time.

How would you atone if you were to incorrectly use the term "diameter", when you meant "circumference", while in the midst of a conversation about bicep measuring?

Would you give up your muscles for a billion dollars? You would be able to get them back, but your metabolism and bodytype would be forever changed to that of an ectomorph who would have a very hard time putting on muscle.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
oh man, how could I forget this ****

Dr. Kagamura vs Captain Falcon in a race to the death. Holy **** what happens?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Which DGamer would you marry

Order these in order of importance: Breaking necks; cashing checks; F*** B******; get money

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
So as a macho man and muscle appreciator, how do you feel about Captain Falcon? Motha****a's got it all, imo, man. Chiseled martial artist muscles with epic hypertrophy overall hugeness.

What 'type' of :bigmuscles: would you say the following characters have? Donkey Kong, Solid Snake, Ganondorf, Falcon?

Critique the above characters' physiques and rank 'em.

Make a joke about Rockin.

Make a JUMBO joke about Rockin.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
What's your workout regime? How do you split it up?

Do you diet? If so, what foods? How much caloric intake on a daily basis? Do you have a set plan? How'd you come up with it?

Best resource for finding **** out about cutting/bulking and what not?

Thoughts on supplements. Are they effective? Do you take any?

I'm not thinking about going Arnold status, but maybe just a standard "body builder" at most. Got any tips/tricks/cheat codes regarding that?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Why is a raven like a writing desk ?

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound ?

What is the strangest nickname someone has ever come up with for you in RL ?

Lex Luthor is to Superman as _____ is to you

When they see you rollin', are they hatin' ?

What is your kryptonite ?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Whats your type?

Whats your pokemon type?

Whats your woman's pokemon type?

Should she be as muscular as you?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
More busted? Power over time or power over space? You know what I'm talking about.

You the rival character in a fictional work, what is your catch phrase?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So about when does the question phase close? Not that I don't want more questions I just don't know lol

:phone:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Until lots of questions have been asked and people are starting to clamor for you to post it, I guess? There's never really a true deadline

also

What pokemon could you beat in a physical fight? Bear in mind that they are allowed to use all their available powers and such.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
What type of pokemon trainer are you?

Assuming it's Martial Artist, tell the story of how you fought and captured your first Pok
émon with your bare hands.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Opinion on my mafia play?

Forgive me for salt after Gigabots? I was super mad what other people were doing when I was gone and I had no control over it.

Why did you go to Pojo? Who exactly were you looking for there?

Where does one find he courage to punch a bear in the ****?

Favorite Yugioh deck?

Worst movie you saw in theaters?

What do you do for a job?

Will I see you at the Ohio Tournament on the 20th of October?

Best martial Artist?

Teach me the way of the muscle?

How did you come up with the bedwizard?

Oranges or Apples?

Make a giant robot, but what does it look like?

Can you save the world in 4 minutes, with only your muscles in tow?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Glyph :cool:,

What's your favourite band/musician?
What's your top 5 songs by them?
What are your top 5 favourite bands/musicians?
Recommend me a good song you heard recently?
Tell me of a song lyric that strikes a chord with you/describes yourself

What part of playing mafia do you most enjoy?
Favourite person you've hydra'd with?
Best hypothetical hydra partner?
Your favourite role to play as town/scum/indy
Favourite role you've seen
What sort of mafia setups appeal to you most?

What's the best way to deal with:
a salty dgamer?
an overly amorous dgamer?
a drunk dgamer?
any one dgamer of your choice?

Which dgamer would you
marry?
star in an action film with? (please briefly describe the film)
like to meet who you haven't already?
take to keep you company on a long journey?
like to see back the most?

thank you ;)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Dgames is an anime.
who/what roles do the following people fill, with you as the main character/with someone else as the main character?
Ryker
EE
Sold2
WashedLaundry
Xonar
OS
RR

feel free to add any necessary people I've missed.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hi Glyph

How was your day?

First impression of me?

Why haven't I asked my normal questions yet? Look em up and answer em baby~

What got you into mafia?
What got you into aGames?
What got you into the music you like?

How did you get on dat muscle status?

uguu?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
wait wait, gotta find the questions I asked gova. Let's see....

These first few has almost certainly been asked before, but if not:

Favorite mafia memories? Why?

Favorite mafia games? Why?

Favorite mafia play of your own, and why? As town and scum (and indy if applicable).

Favorite mafia play of someone else, and why? As town and scum (and indy if applicable)

Favorite town role? Why?

Favorite scum role? Why?

Favorite indy? Why?

Pick your town. 10 DGamer townies.

Pick your scumteam. 4 DGamer scumbuddies.

and now more interesting things I guess

If you were a Batman villain, whom would you be and why?

If you were Batman, how would you tackle crime in Gotham City, with the goal of eradicating it forever?

You have just won one point three trillion dollars, and have always wanted to conquer Earth. How do you do it? Break me down an awesome plan dawg.

Pick five henchmen from DGames to serve as your capos in the world domination plot, and state why. What would their duties be?

Once on the path to conquering the world, agent 007 aka James Bond himself is captured by your henchmen. How do you finish him once and for all? What speech do you give in the process, if any?

Make a joke about Rockin that is better than any of the Rockin jokes that have already been requested.

Make a GAY joke about Rockin that fits the same criteria -- if the prior joke was already a gay joke, make a second one to top it. Get it? Top? Nyuk yuk yuk.

You are a starship captain tasked with the mission of finding life on at least one other planet so that you may exchange technology and culture to solve a worldwide crisis back home. The lives of Earth are all at stake. What kind of captain will you be? How will you lead your people? What would your mission directives be? How would you handle first contact? Also which DGamer would you designate as your XO and why?

You have the power to transform into one type of animal. What kind, and why?

Do you become a superhero or a supervillain with that power? If neither, why, but also choose one of hero/villain and tell me why too.

Swiss and Ryker have obtained the power to directly translate their love of themselves into engorged dongs, and will duel atop the rim of a volcano with their newfound erectile weaponry for total world domination. Victory will relate directly to the literal projected size of one's ego, however, if one can ego HARDER with a smaller ego, that too can seize victory. Who becomes the new overlord and why?

Same question, except with Marshy and KevinM, and instead of huge weaponized members they get Swag-infused sunglasses with which they will have a heatvision duel. Who and why and yadda yadda.

You're in a dance-off with Macman, a guy that not only used to be a top tier recreational break dancer, but also is black. You have two weeks to prepare. How do you win???

Do you think your muscles could stop a bullet?

You're in a supermaximum security prison when suddenly the cell doors open and a huge riot breaks out. Your cellmate, Crazy Jose, immediately leaps into the fray while you sit on your bunk, stunned by what is happening. You know ****'s about to get BAD... what do you do? How do you survive?

Any superpower you want and why?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
You have to get in a hand to hand fight to the death with either The Joker or Two-Face. Who and why? What's your strategy to win this thing? Weapons will be frisked for and confiscated, or you can choose a melee weapon of your desire -- Joker would use a knife and Two-Face would use a steel pipe. Actually answer for both straight hand to hand or with weapons, now. Note that Joker's knife is somewhat dulled, to counterbalance the brokenness of knives.

You're at a gas station, self-serve, at 4am. No one is around for miles. As you're gassing up, a black man steps forth from the shadows and introduces himself as Rockin. What do you do?

Do you think the Face of Gova could be harnessed for evil, or is it basically the opposite of the Ark of the Covenant?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Okay I'm gunna start chipping away at these now

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Took a chunk out of it but I can see how these take a million years to get done now

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Would you rather have flight or invisibility?

Darwin, Einstein and Sir Isaac Newton in a free-for-all fight to the death. No items, final destination. Who survives?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Nah there's just a lot of them. I've been working on it every now and then though, and I'm pretty far in. We're getting into midterm territory now so it might slow down a bit more, but I can't see it taking all that much longer.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Finished up to post 2385, finished product should be up before I go to sleep tonight

Top Bottom