• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
I'm excited for L4D2. But I don't understand why many people aren't. :(
It just seems way too soon for a sequel, especially for Valve. I think most people are just worried it's going to feel too much like an expansion to the original game rather than a full blown sequel.

E3 has been really, really good this year. Tons better than the train wreck last year.

Metroid: Other M = :eek:

Ladybug

Smash Lord
How exactly could it be an expansion when you have 4 new characters, the option to hold melee weapons instead of just using your guns, new weapons period, a whole new basic design of levels (the first taking place in PA the second taking place in LA), and whole new special infected? There's a whole lot going into this game that people don't seem to be noticing. And that's what bugs me. Plus, it's Valve. If we've learned ANYTHING from Valve its that their "release dates" are not to be taken seriously. Look at HL2 and HL any episode. I understand that they are throwing the sequel out there really early, but more than likely this was supposed to be an expansion and then it became too much to be just DLC so they made it a whole new game. Which makes sense to me. Just like Counter Strike: Condition Zero was a whole new game from Counter Strike. And Half-Life was a whole new game from Half-Life 2. Yeah, they might have been continuations, but in all seriousness, they were separate games.

Maybe I'm overlooking something but I can't help but be a bit excited and open minded about it.

Plus the black guy looks like Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince. And the pimp carries a frying pan. That right there is a seller. :p I know for a fact if Zombies decided to take over the world I would have no problems beating a few in the head with a frying pan.

Santi

Smash Lord
Beah- I have you A&M shirt
Fogo- I have a football shirt I think is yours.
Ice- I have your vegas shirt but rocky thought it was a litter mat... I will try my best to wash it out.
PhantomX- I threw your article of clothing away. There's no way I would hold a zebra striped thong til you came to San Angelo.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
To be honest, I don't know much about L4D anyway. I have it, but I rarely play it. I was just pointing out what I've heard people complaining about. I just know that Valve doesn't usually release a sequel this quick, but you're right, we'll see if L4D2 sticks to its release date.

d4bA

Smash Cadet
No more games @ my place tonight. However, everything tommorow is still a go until otherwise stated.

Ggs at the ft.worth people that came over today. Wednesday is just a better day for people so we'll see everyone then. Again, just phone me or pm me for addy.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I haven't heard the stories. Oh do tell.

I'm assuming none of them involve a Zebra Stripped Thong?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have no idea. Magitek how do you know who this girl is and I don't?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm infinity's girlfriend. X3

SHAWN, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME? I... I THOUGHT WE HAD FEELINGS FOR ONE ANOTHER? I'M NEVER TAKING YOU BACK FOR THIS!

/uncomfortable homosexual rant about Infinity not telling me anything about you

Lol well Welcome to Smashboards. :)

Edit: WAIT A SECOND... Were you that girl at No Koast in Kansas? I remember a Jinx from there...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I know I suck at spelling names haha.

Well that's cool, then I actually kinda sorta know you lol.

Hey someone tell Andy to practice using Lucario and running away with him. Imma borrow some tricks from Lee and Zac lol.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I know her! I'm stealing her away from Infinity under his nose. Bwahahaha!!

How's Vegas, SEAN????!!!! I'm a better friend cause I spell names right. Take that DMG!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No.

You're a better friend cause you give him brownies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I know her! I'm stealing her away from Infinity under his nose. Bwahahaha!!

How's Vegas, SEAN????!!!! I'm a better friend cause I spell names right. Take that DMG!
If you're going to steal her at least let me in on the action :(:(

And I'm not in Vegas yet, silly; that's not until Friday >.<"

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
OMG NINTENDO'S E3 SUCKED. But Sony's was pretty freakin amazing.

FINAL FANTASY 13.
Final FANTASY 14.

What the hell???

OMG ASSASSIN's creed 2.

god of war 3.

mag 256.

modnation racers.

wii mote knock off.

and much much more!

Ok so my friend had this huge party for e3 at his house. When we were watching the beginning of the trailer for Metroid The other M, you know like b4 they tell you what it is. We were all screaming KID ICARUS cuz it was going up, into the skys. At one point I swear I saw a gold arrow thingy too. Dude we were so freakin loud screaming for kid icarus it was ridiculous. We got pretty happy about Golden Sun too. I do wish it was kid icarus, but metroid is cool too.

oooh guess what???? You can now know your heart rate when playing wii fit plus!!! OMG OMG OMG. Whats my blood pressure? Hmmm, I'll go check my Wii vitality censor!!!!

Rofl we all bursted out laughing at that point.

OMG OMG OMG METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER 4 PLAYER CO-OP WTH!!!?!?!?. :D

Dude I am happy out of my mind. Atleast at Sony. Nintendo really sucked bad this year. Half the stuff they unveiled I already knew about or didn't care about, wii motion plus, vitality censor, wii sports resort, mario, mario and more mario.

Cammy is such a scrub. I hate Cammy. Reggie is pretty bad too. I hate Adam Sessler too. Blech, too much hate. Oh and omg, oh wait I forgot what I was excited about again. Oh yeah, GOD OF WAR 3!!!

I didn't see Microsoft's. I heard their's sucked.

Lol when Cammy was like "and if you think you couldn't take anymore mario..." we were all like. NOOOOOOOO no more freakin mario.

Oh and like no one laughed at the Nintendo ppl's jokes. Ppl were laughing at the Sony guy's jokes like crazy. His were actually good. Also almost no one clapped after Nintendo unveiled something lol.

E3's worst kept secret :p.

So who's ready for 2010?

Everis755

Smash Cadet
OMG NINTENDO'S E3 SUCKED. But Sony's was pretty freakin amazing.

FINAL FANTASY 13.
Final FANTASY 14.

What the hell???

OMG ASSASSIN's creed 2.

god of war 3.

mag 256.

modnation racers.

wii mote knock off.

and much much more!

Ok so my friend had this huge party for e3 at his house. When we were watching the beginning of the trailer for Metroid The other M, you know like b4 they tell you what it is. We were all screaming KID ICARUS cuz it was going up, into the skys. At one point I swear I saw a gold arrow thingy too. Dude we were so freakin loud screaming for kid icarus it was ridiculous. We got pretty happy about Golden Sun too. I do wish it was kid icarus, but metroid is cool too.

oooh guess what???? You can now know your heart rate when playing wii fit plus!!! OMG OMG OMG. Whats my blood pressure? Hmmm, I'll go check my Wii vitality censor!!!!

Rofl we all bursted out laughing at that point.

OMG OMG OMG METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER 4 PLAYER CO-OP WTH!!!?!?!?. :D

Dude I am happy out of my mind. Atleast at Sony. Nintendo really sucked bad this year. Half the stuff they unveiled I already knew about or didn't care about, wii motion plus, vitality censor, wii sports resort, mario, mario and more mario.

Cammy is such a scrub. I hate Cammy. Reggie is pretty bad too. I hate Adam Sessler too. Blech, too much hate. Oh and omg, oh wait I forgot what I was excited about again. Oh yeah, GOD OF WAR 3!!!

I didn't see Microsoft's. I heard their's sucked.

Lol when Cammy was like "and if you think you couldn't take anymore mario..." we were all like. NOOOOOOOO no more freakin mario.

Oh and like no one laughed at the Nintendo ppl's jokes. Ppl were laughing at the Sony guy's jokes like crazy. His were actually good. Also almost no one clapped after Nintendo unveiled something lol.

E3's worst kept secret :p.

So who's ready for 2010?

less sugar.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Sugar = Sexy

Sexy = Dojo

Therefore

Sugar = Dojo

Also, Zac managed to take a couple of games out of hundreds off of my Zero Suit. It's ok Zac, what's my name after all? :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sugar = Sexy

Sexy = Dojo

Therefore

Sugar = Dojo

Also, Zac managed to take a couple of games out of hundreds off of my Zero Suit. It's ok Zac, what's my name after all? :)
Your name is Sugar.

According to you anyways :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom