• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Zac is a cheater
<snip>
....wow Zac, wtf

lol dustin, several of things

1. they're a family venue

2. that means no more curse word tags

3. that also means you can't talk cause every time i see you play, it consists of yelling and cursing
^ Soooo much truth

I press Z for the random name generator button now LOL

You're making it really hard to troll you, you know :(

Denti

Smash Master
lol dustin, several of things

1. they're a family venue

2. that means no more curse word tags

3. that also means you can't talk cause every time i see you play, it consists of yelling and cursing
^ Soooo much truth

I know I can rage, but over the past couple weeks I really have been working on not getting all riled up over a lose. I really have, because I look stupid and I actually feel really bad afterwards. I always apologize afterwards because I know if I don't I'll regret it for the longest time.

I don't really like being called out for it. Especially when not very many people in the scene are better.

But I get what you're saying.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
you have gotten better, no throwing controllers which subsequently leads to more problems. i was mostly referencing when i grabbed you at lylat, and when you lost to bassem.

however, i recall hugging dakota when i lost =P

Denti

Smash Master
you have gotten better, no throwing controllers which subsequently leads to more problems. i was mostly referencing when i grabbed you at lylat, and when you lost to bassem.

however, i recall hugging dakota when i lost =P
I have been doing a lot of relaxing practices so I know I have conquered raging. It can be a really hard habit to break for some people.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
this is true, i rage in marvel all the time haha. nobody blames you for it at all, it sucks to lose.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
My quote was actually just joking around about the curse words part. I think it's funny, tbh :p

You don't rage that bad. I saw someone uppercut a table once and almost knock the TVs off of it :D And if you want to talk rage, the king of Rage is probably DSF or RichBrown (but RB is apologetic about it while DSF just throws his controller over a crowd of 150 people like Snake throws a grenade, then challenges you to a money match for everything you just won #anthonyvelarde)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
the snake throw as if you held backward?

also anthony always rejects me on fb =(

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
And if you want to talk rage, the king of Rage is probably DSF or RichBrown (but RB is apologetic about it while DSF just throws his controller over a crowd of 150 people like Snake throws a grenade, then challenges you to a money match for everything you just won #anthonyvelarde)
That controller almost hit me! Seriously like 2 inches away from the side of my head. StillSalty.jpg

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
We just talked about this like 4 minutes ago LOL

Mindread

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey Brawlers, I'm hosting a Melee tourney on Saturday March 3rd at FX Game Exchange in Plano. Word on the street is that Denti will be cohosting Brawl there, but I wanted to give yall a heads up :)

In continuation of being super gay, this tournament series will be named Rainbow Dash Dance :3

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318382
Wait, are you telling me that Denti is gay?!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I remember him distinctly. The first brawl tourney at play n trade. I had to play against him on delfino. It was one of the worst experiences. All he did was side B with MK, sometimes nado, sometimes UpB. It was... miserable... cause back then you didn't know how to properly stop it.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
oh i remmeber him too dont get me wrong.

my 2nd ever brawl tournament. all he did was up B and nado. i made him cp GW and he keyed me through bf platforms. took his GW *** to FD and finished him off.

Denti

Smash Master
It was my first competitive game, ever. So it was a hell of a learning experience. Now if I pick up other games it's soooooo much easier. Mind games almost come natural now.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
It was my first competitive game, ever. So it was a hell of a learning experience. Now if I pick up other games it's soooooo much easier. Mind games almost come natural now.
Hey you. What's going on with the Brawl tourney on March 3rd? Confirm/deny?

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
WIll you call it Fluttershy Guy? Pretty please :3

If you want, we can have a single thread for both melee and brawl and just list them as separate events. Unless you want your own thread. Either way, I'm cool.

Denti

Smash Master
I want to continue my long lasting series of Revolution so I've make a separate thread. I have a link in my thread about the Melee event to your thread. You can do the same for Brawl on your page if you want. I'm working on advertising is atm. Also we shouldn't advertise either of our tournaments as a side event compared to the other's. We're holding our tournaments along side eachother, neither tournament should appear more important than the other.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Aight, I gotcha. I'll add a link to your thread in mine as well. Woohoo, this should be a lot of fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom