• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Im planning to host a smashfest sometime in the near future. Id really like to see if theres anyone that lives IN Dallas that plays. Most of the smashers Ive played live closer to Fort Worth. I live in North Dallas, about 10 minutes from where Rev. 9 was held. anyone interested?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
so guys, my job is going to be sending me to dallas for weeks at a time. whos going to be around this address?

8505 S Central Expy Dallas, TX 75241

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Im planning to host a smashfest sometime in the near future. Id really like to see if theres anyone that lives IN Dallas that plays. Most of the smashers Ive played live closer to Fort Worth. I live in North Dallas, about 10 minutes from where Rev. 9 was held. anyone interested?
ME ME ME ME ME ME! =D i live in north dallas too :p although like 15/20min from rev 9... where are you in relation to UTD?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
****, well i dont mind the drive. i already drive 1/2 an hour to work anyways. and you're about 1/2 an hour from the building.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
apparently when the company approves of me going over there for weeks at a time

Dojo

Smash Champion
Wow the good ole days.

We should all get together for spring break. Call up all the old people. Just for kicks. Yall have no idea how much I miss yall guys.

Denti

Smash Master
If Dallas became active again, that would be so ****ing awesome.

Zac, I have a proposal for you.
If you secure the Play and trade venue used for Phases I will run the whole tournament there. It will be the Revolution series still. Hopefully it will be familiar to the Dallas players and make interest for the scene to come back again. What do ya think?

Edit: Maybe I could split the venue with Emily (the Melee TO for Dallas) so we could generate more hype and interest. She texted me awhile ago telling me to notify her if I ever wanted to go half and half on a venue. :)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
lol dustin, several of things

1. they're a family venue

2. that means no more curse word tags

3. that also means you can't talk cause every time i see you play, it consists of yelling and cursing

Denti

Smash Master
lol dustin, several of things

1. they're a family venue

2. that means no more curse word tags

3. that also means you can't talk cause every time i see you play, it consists of yelling and cursing
I've held a tournament at that venue before. When I left he was talking about stuff we might do different next time, so I know I left on a note where he wouldn't mind holding another tournament. XD

And yea, no curse word tags. I've stopped doing those anyways. I press Z for the random name generator button now LOL

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
FX Game Exchange is not "play n trade" -.-

Sure. I will talk to trey about hosting another tourney. When do you want it? Currently Emily may be wanting to do a tourney there on mar 3.

Denti

Smash Master
FX Game Exchange is not "play n trade" -.-

Sure. I will talk to trey about hosting another tourney. When do you want it? Currently Emily may be wanting to do a tourney there on mar 3.
March 3rd would be the date I want it anyways :) So yes!

And sorry LOL. I get confused with all the game store names. Hobo is play and trade, phase is FX game exchange. It's been awhile since there was a phase so IDR well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom