• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Hey guys! The end of the LONE STAR CIRCUIT is approaching with only 2 events remaining! Our 6th event is "Revolution" hosted by Denti/Utd Zac on October 8th in Dallas Tx! The "Championships" will be held in Austin Tx on November 12th and it will be ran by Zigsta. After reading below, you gotta be stupid not to go!

Lone Star Circuit Event #6: Revolution!!

October 8th, 2011 - Dallas Tx

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=310729

Revolution is your last chance to get LSC points need to break the top 8(point wise)! This will automatically put in the PRO BRACKET and give you a 50% chance and earning pot bonus money at the Championships!

Lone Star Circuit Event #7: The Championships

November 12th, 2011 - Austin Tx

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=311003

It all comes down to this! The LSCE Championships is a regional sized event that will feature an Amateur/Pro Bracket for singles as well as extended payouts for both 1vs1(top 8) and 2vs2(top 4). Oh and a pot bonus of 500$(this is the minimum, it can only go up) will be available as well.

PS: The Championships are open to EVERYBODY! This includes out of city/out of state players!

chuky

Smash Cadet
Hi im Chuky

Big Daddy's Smash Bros Tournament

Location Frisco, Texas - Stonebriar Mall CGX store
CGX store - 214 387 4263

First Place 60 dollars in store credit
Second Place twenty dollars in store credit

Admissions - $7 for singles.

Xyro77

Guys, im thinking about doing HOBO 34 in December as a "last chance for apex practice" and the dates i can do it on are the 3rd/10th/17th/31st. What dates are yalls school FINALS on? Im trying to host HOBO around that so help me out please.

chuky

Smash Cadet
Yoooo

CGX store - 214 387 4263

This Friday! tomorrow!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Austin needs housing Friday and Saturday for Revolution. Anyone got us?

:phone:

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Austin needs housing Friday and Saturday for Revolution. Anyone got us?

Maybe. Hit me up dude.

Edit - I'm almost positive I can do Friday night, but I don't think I'll be able to on Saturday night. If I'm not too tired I'm going to see my girlfriend DJ in Dallas after the tournament and then me and her are going out on a date Sunday afternoon.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Maybe. Hit me up dude.

Edit - I'm almost positive I can do Friday night, but I don't think I'll be able to on Saturday night. If I'm not too tired I'm going to see my girlfriend DJ in Dallas after the tournament and then me and her are going out on a date Sunday afternoon.
All good, man. Denti's got us.

chuky

Smash Cadet
Hi im Chuky

CGX store - 214 387 4263

chuky

Smash Cadet
Hi im Chuky

CGX store - 214 387 4263

CANCELED !!!!!!!!!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Welcome to dallas, Dair. The DFW area is a pretty big place, you probly want to post what area you're in so people know if they're close to you.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Thanks Sethlon. My brawl name is Dark Falco btw. Im up in North Dallas. My girlfriend and I have our own place so we can have some people over eventually.

heytallman

CTALL
Hey guys. I know I don't post here often, hell, I barely post anywhere. But I may need some help. I was planning on being in the DFW area Friday and Saturday, and need a place to stay Friday. I did have a place to stay, but something came up at the last minute and my boy said he might not be able to house me.

So, I know this is really short notice, but is there any way anyone can house me Friday night? I only need to stay from like 8-9 PM Friday to Saturday morning. All I really need is a place to sleep and to shower in the morning. If anyone thinks they could help me out, could you PM me or text me at 281-857-9075? I would appreciate it so much and would have you covered on anything forever.

Xyro77

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Hey guys, if you're going to Apex I found a deal for South West Airlines. Basically the round trip cost is approximately $209 if you book by October 20th. $95 one way. Would be the ideal time for the flight IMO if you're going.

http://www.southwest.com/
Hey as you know tickets for our flight to apex are sitting at 209 at the moment. My original plan was to use my birthday (jan 4) and christmas money to purchase a ticket, but since the tickets are going for extremely cheap right now i thought might as well get them cheap.The only problem with that is i won't be able to buy them within the time frame they have set up-ending october 20th 11:59 if you could buy the ticket for me now and i could pay you back before we leave or if i can sooner but for sure payed in full come january. So watcha think?

pm ME!
pj-

Xyro77

Ladies and gentlemen, i am proud to announce my new tournament series!

http://allisbrawl.com/series.aspx?id=720

This series will tie into HOBO, WHOBO and Battle Network(assuming Sync allows). At first, the prizes will be minor but if this series gains enough attention i will start paypal-ing money to people as payout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom