• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Lol, Miles. You sound desperate. I know the feeling. It'd be easier if you lived more down south, like in Fort Worth (near where I live). Also, if you hadn't noticed already, Dallas is pretty dead brawlwise, no one really meets to play. I could be wrong, but that's just my perspective on the matter.

Anyways, Brett's smashfest is tomorrow; I could give you a ride, but it's quite a ways out of my way (you live around Mckinney right?), so maybe if you're willing to shell out some gas money, I can come get you. I haven't decided yet. Or maybe you can find someone that lives much closer to you to give you a ride. Good luck.

:phone:

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yes I am desperate lol

And yes I do live in Mckinney. As far as gas money goes I'm willing to dish out some if it's for a tourney and/or neccessary. And I only say that because before I was in GA and there was this kid that asked for gas money regardless of if he needed it or not. He would go to the tourney anyway but the moment someone asked to pool he'd be like "Idk if i can make it without lets say uhhhh about $27.51 so I mean you down?" And it was just annoying.

So uhh yeah I'll def. give out gas money if necc. and fairly dished out lol. For right now I just want to know I have some way of getting to a tourney. I haven't played since April and wanna get back into the game, I've just been running this Top5 thread in the meantime lolol

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
You're like an hour away from me. Gas money will be necessary. On the other hand, Denti hosts carpools for tournaments, so you could probably join it; also DPhat may host one, whenever he decides to attend a tourney, and he lives the closest to you out of us three. In other words, finding a ride to a tourney should be easier to get than a ride to a smashfest.

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Denti says(since his account is banned):

I ain't in that picture. XD

Also, someone should update the thread title with Revolution and Batou's monthly. Revolution is on Friday and Batou's Monthly is on Saturday. This weekend. Hyppeee

And Melee1 posting?! Whattttttttt >.>

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yo Denti, watched the halberd match of you against Vinnie's ICs. As a helpful piece of advice, everything you are going to play against an ICs, go into settings and turn off pause.

Also for Denti, you can make the circuit thread even if you don't have a 100% secured venue. If you need me to make the thread instead let me know (txt me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom