• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey Zac, if you haven't left for Houston already, is there any chance you could also take that Brown bag I left at your place from Quake Con? I would greatly appreciate it if you did that.

Edit: Nvm got Zac on aim, YAY TY Zac.

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Ok guys big news. February 2011, weekend of 18-19. There will be an anime and gaming convention, on the Texas A&M Kingsville Capmus. There will be tournaments (Brawl, MVC2, SSF4, Reach, Black Ops, Magic, Yu-gi-oh, warhammer), contests, **** to buy, **** to do, maybe Larping. Clear your calenders now!

Kinda far for you guys, but thought i would post it here anyway. :)

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
aw cool c spyker are you a local texture hacker? ive just recently gotten into hacking brawl and i must say its pretty cool. is ur stuff on brawlvault?

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Mhmm.

But theres only one thing from me on the Brawlvault, a few of my old textures are in my thread, as for recent up to date projects they're all on my drive lol.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
i got better by playing at Zac's smashfests and going to phases.. i wouldn't say Whobo was a giant contribution to my continued progress.. I guess a lil bit it helped =D haha..

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
and you don't think you got better by going to whobo...

anyways, who is the resident falco here?
have a few choices.

sethlon lives in dallas. I live 3 hours away, and ozz (who i am sure can still play falco well) is about 6? all 3 of us play hima little differently.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I dunno if Leaf has already asked, but can anyone house Leaf's carpool for MLG Dallas? As far as I know, it's just Leaf, Sync, and myself. I'm not sure when we're leaving, but ideally we need at least Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Please? :)

I'm not sure where the rest of Houston is housing....

FK1

Smash Journeyman
I would like to participate in some of this super smash brother brawl that you all are talking about...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well this sucks. I would keep doing inhouse games with you guys today, but my client doesn't see any of my friends online for some reason. Right after Damien messaged me, kaput.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No one can house Leaf's carpool for MLG Dallas? Tis sad day... :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, it's up to Leaf since he's driving...but honestly, if no one else can help, then we'll take it. It's better than sleeping in the car, lol...

Appreciate the offer. :)

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Dang, KT lives? Huzzah.
Zac hasn't announced the date for the next Phase yet, but I assume it'll be relatively soon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You mean ignore people's posts so that they don't show up when you view a thread? It's in the control panel, under settings and options, "Edit Ignore List."

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Dang, KT lives? Huzzah.
Zac hasn't announced the date for the next Phase yet, but I assume it'll be relatively soon.
Next phase is long time from now

Oct 16 = out of town
Oct 23 = out of town
Oct 30 = Halloween + week before mlg
Nov 6 = MLG Dallas
Nov 13 = week after mlg
Nov 20 = Phase 15 probably
Nov 27 = Thanksgiving
Dev 4 = HOBO 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom