• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Infinity, was that you I saw in the parking lot tonight? Or just some other guy who happens to look just like you?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Actually I would like 2 more setups for my tournament Friday and everyone is welcomed to crash over to go kirbykid tournament. All I ask for are people not to make a mess and no raiding my fridge LOL. Also requesting people not to be to loud since my neighbors suck.

Also echo bad prediction :) both d4ba and Fogo are going to get knocked out by dp. Yeah guys I'm calling it my victory without mk. :)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Infinity, was that you I saw in the parking lot tonight? Or just some other guy who happens to look just like you?
uhhhh. what parking lot? If it's anywhere not near NRH then it was some other dude.

Also: I'm playing Starcraft and Warcraft 3 at the same time, while I type this. WEEEEEE!

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
ill try to bring a tv and a wii setup,and i guess shuz comes with a recorder XD? i'm predicting snake and marth to be very strong contenders without mk

Arikado

Smash Rookie
ill try to bring a tv and a wii setup,and i guess shuz comes with a recorder XD? i'm predicting snake and marth to be very strong contenders without mk
Speaking of which, when are you gonna upload the HOBO11 matches you recorded? No rush or anything, just wanna see all the action.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Actually I would like 2 more setups for my tournament Friday and everyone is welcomed to crash over to go kirbykid tournament. All I ask for are people not to make a mess and no raiding my fridge LOL. Also requesting people not to be to loud since my neighbors suck.

Also echo bad prediction :) both d4ba and Fogo are going to get knocked out by dp. Yeah guys I'm calling it my victory without mk. :)
no u are wrong dp my new other main shall win(aka another mk lol)

Arikado

Smash Rookie
Like you getting tornadoed by dmk for 7 minutes? XD
:laugh: I swear to god I missed the ledge EVERY time with side B. Fell right into a tornado. Other than that, I think I played a pretty solid set against him. If anything, I'd like to see the videos just to analyze the matches.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
yep that means u to ice and infinity(if they go) see u guys there in a few hours :)
Wow, it's just finally hitting me. No MK.

Makes me smile.

Marth, Snake, D3, and Wario are all going to wreck this next tournament.

About our MM.

How about a snake ditto? I'm super out of practice with MK. I mean, no reason to practice with him since he's banned this tournament.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Wow, it's just finally hitting me. No MK.

Makes me smile.

Marth, Snake, D3, and Wario are all going to wreck this next tournament.

About our MM.

How about a snake ditto? I'm super out of practice with MK. I mean, no reason to practice with him since he's banned this tournament.
im not to good with snake:/ my mk is way better and so is my oli.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
BONERS
also sorry i forgot to name sum but yes metroid is sweet and infinity i have a pretty cool collection too id like to compare:)
last year my mom was like I WAS AT A CHURCH SALE I GOT YOU SOME OLD GAMES
i walk in my room and i find... secret o mana super mario rpg tmnt 4 mortal kombat 2 maga man x IN THE BOXES THATS LIKE 200 BUCKS AGHH LOVE YOU MOM

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
<clears throat>

Final Fantasy 2
Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Super Mario World
Super Metroid

And that's only brushing the surface :)

Arikado

Smash Rookie
To echo: My Marth vs your MK sounds good? $5?

To Shuz: your choice I don't care.

Also if I get 4-5 TVs I think I'm going to try out the Swiss system if not going to be standard double elimination.
I guess I'll bring my shiz just case then. Couple of people might want to bring power strips if they have them, too.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
awww infinity i always wanted secret of evermore when i was young! i thought a dog as a partner was awesome:)
maybe why i like shadow from FF6 so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom