• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I think I'm guna start hosting the dallas tournaments. I'll talk to zac and try to get it at the same location in plano.

How does December the 18th sound?
I can make that most likely.
I am working on getting stuff organized.. not sure if i can do that date yet especially considering i just messaged Zac today about taking over and along with that the place needs to be free and get notice ahead of time.. I might just have first one after the break.. Like I said depends on how fast and if I can get this stuff done along with exam studying etc. I will post in other threads (wichita/Oklahoma/houston/etc.) and see who can make it because i don't wanna set a date which is gonna have 10 people show up XD haha..

Denti

Smash Master
Make sure it's not on the date of any of the 3 tournaments in Jan.

Also I've just realized that there are more people attending hobo than carpools. Someone should make another carpool or people wont be able to make it.

I just know that my carpool spots have already been claimed

1. Denti
2. Batou
3. Red shadow
4. Dphat
5. Fogo

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
what, his girlfrinend? if so way to go dustin.
Yeah that's his significant other.

Btw Denti I hopped in Infinity's carpool with my brother so he can attend. Aerolink, you wanna ride our carpool too to balance out things? Or anybody for that matter. You don't wanna miss out on this experience Dallas :)

Denti

Smash Master
Thanks fogo! BTW alsm told me he wasn't doing hobo :( Maybe we could convince him otherwise

all right, so the carpools stand at..

Denti's carpool
1. Denti
2. Batou
3. Red shadow
4. Dphat

Infinity's carpool
1. Infinity
2. Fogo
3. Fogo's brother

I think kovu needs a seat as well. I have one spot open for him when I get his confirmation. That would be a pretty full carpool on my part though o.o

maybe infinity could take one of mine so we each can have 4 apiece? :D
My last carpool was 5 people and it was crowded so if we could balance the carpools that would be great! :D

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Thanks fogo! BTW alsm told me he wasn't doing hobo :( Maybe we could convince him otherwise

all right, so the carpools stand at..

Denti's carpool
1. Denti
2. Batou
3. Red shadow
4. Dphat

Infinity's carpool
1. Infinity
2. Fogo
3. Fogo's brother

I think kovu needs a seat as well. I have one spot open for him when I get his confirmation. That would be a pretty full carpool on my part though o.o

maybe infinity could take one of mine so we each can have 4 apiece? :D
My last carpool was 5 people and it was crowded so if we could balance the carpools that would be great! :D
When are you planning on leaving? If it's on Saturday, I'd go if I'm scheduled off work this Saturday, which I doubt. =(

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
So, I have a disgusting (but expensive) Heimerdinger build.

I kinda figured he hardly needs any damage items past Zhonya, Abyssal, and Archangel. Getting Frozen Heart gives him more mana for Archangel + loads of survivability. Of course, Abyssal gives MR and mag pen. Sorc Shoes for mag pen.

Shoes,
Archangel
Zhonya
Abyssal
Frozen Heart
ANY item, pretty much. I've done Banshee Beil and Guardian Angel for #6.

You only really get to finish out the build in long games, but dang, it's awesome-- I end up with over 550 AP with it anyway. I intentionally dragged my last game out longer so I could use the whole build for a while. GA between my turrets was pretty funny, followed by Zhonya. Too good.

Also, my runes are mag pen, HP per level, and cooldown reduction.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I plan on tryharding at this phase. Lots of shen ults, anivia chill procs and morgan freeman spell shields

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom