• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
hey everybody brawl shindig at my house tomarrow...

let me know if you are interested in coming...
send me a message if you are interested and ill let you know the address and my number to reach me.

ps it starts at 4 o'clock

Cross is coming

Slaps is a maybe.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Mobius was such a pain. Prohibition also hurt as well if they knew you were running gravity bind. But those can all be dealt with easily by running Clown/Stall decks. Level Limit Area B, Gravekeeper's Servant, and Scrape Iron Scarecrow all say hi.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Can't believe I missed dojo vs gnes matches in person. Just finished watching them online. I bashfully blushed after game 2. Dojo, u are an inspiration.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
hey everybody brawl shindig at my house today.

let me know if you are interested in coming...

address: 797 s old orchard ln. lewisville Tx, 75067
My Cell: (541) 390-7781

ps it starts at 4 o'clock

one rule as of now when you come find an uncovered parking spot, Do NOT!! park in covered parking or your car will get towed.

FREE FOOD BTW

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
UltimateRazer
i did a louisiana thing today
in my theatre arts performance

Zac
did it involve the baptist king?

UltimateRazer
spending a weekend with lee in FL influences you alot
NICE TRY BAPTIST
idk if it counts :-(

Zac
son of uh
T.T

UltimateRazer
i was actually thinking of using the baptist king

Zac
Nice try baptist

UltimateRazer
dang
but i really was lol

Zac
wtf i just tried to pull that on you
Lmao

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You should see the Chinese players. They treat Table Tennis like Brazil treats Soccer lol.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
for those considering going to our monthly. I am sorry I could not get the entry fee changed to 10. They would not budge because it has been advertised for $10 for almost a month now and I told you guys about this 2 weeks before

Having said that, supposedly we get everybody to agree to 10 at the venue, it will be changed. So if you guys are still interested, we woul dhave to get to the venue on time this time and try to get our vote on.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
for those considering going to our monthly. I am sorry I could not get the entry fee changed to 10. They would not budge because it has been advertised for $10 for almost a month now and I told you guys about this 2 weeks before

Having said that, supposedly we get everybody to agree to 10 at the venue, it will be changed.
Super! Thanks typ_ex for the update. I'll try to make it there for sure, regardless of the buyin.

edit: Fogo IF OUND YUUU! http://www.meetup.com/texasgamers/photos/288289/

oh yeah, cross u gay

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I actually am interested in that too, regardless of the entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom