• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Budget_Player
The official alpha, which from what I understand has all characters Minus'd, is being released on the same day as Phase. I keep on telling zac he should pm the brawl- makers to see if he can get it a night early so we can set it up for phase, but zac is too lazy >=/
You'll have it then if we have it then.

Who cares?

Brawl Minus. Pick Sonic. Grab infinite.
Bug. Been fixed in the latest version.

i thought brawl- tried to avoid infinite grabs, which is why the physics of the brawl- code takes away falco's chaingrab.
Falco's dthrow got changed. There aren't that many physics changes. We are trying to get rid of CGs, which is difficult. 0.54 hitstun means that half the people in the game have some kind of CG. :laugh:

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Big news: m2k and jman are disqualified in melee doubles. Jman is AT THE HOTEL SLEEPING. M2k is extremely upset.

Holy ****! I love Nike. He does good updates. :D

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Inui got drunk and punched some guy named Orion in the face. He got kicked from Brawl singles but allowed in doubles so his partner doesn't get screwed also.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You trade a stupidly powerful and easy to land projectile spike, buffs on a lot of core moves, and generally a bunch of little buffs for a lousy grab release infinite?

(Seriously, please don't do this. :()

...:V
Yup. You have any idea how ridiculously easy it is to land a grab?

Do Sonic's boost pivot grab in Brawl Minus.

<3

PS: The physics screw up Sonic's core game play anyways. Besides, I AM going to update everyone's PACs as the game gets more concrete, I'm just saving and using the initial Sonic PAC instead. Because it's much more satisfying than anything else the B- team will every come up with.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
adhd 1st, m2k 2nd, ally 3rd for pound 4 singles brawl event. adhd vs m2k looked like m2k raging into adhd the entire time. almost as if he didn't even want it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom