• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
SUDAI!! Where is the LOVE?!

i love monica;), p.x., dsexy, dojo, tyson, sudai, beah, ice, sethlon, zac, foges, GNES, santi, light, shuz and everyone.

<3<3<3

Sudai

Stuff here
<3s for Katie, Monica, Billy, Beah, Light, DPhat, Sethlon, Zac, FOGO!, PA, Ice, Dojo, SantiSanti, and Van Brown! (yeah, I love you so much I put both names AND Beah earlier in)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
LOL. I totally forgot about Van Brown!

<3s for Katie, Monica, Billy, Light, DPhat, Sethlon, Zac, Fogo, PA, Ice, Dojo, Santi, Gnes, PX, Tyson, Sudai, & SUBAI (your bi twin :))

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I love all y'all. :) Including Tobi!

But especially Billy. ;) And my girlfriend, Katie. <333

And I hope Fogo gets better. :(

Gnes you're included in the "y'all". :) You're too sexy not to love. Haha.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Dunno bout u guys, but I'm excited about the next normal sbr rules tourny in Dallas regardless of where it's located.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I love all y'all. :) Including Tobi!

But especially Billy. ;) And my girlfriend, Katie. <333

And I hope Fogo gets better. :(

Gnes you're included in the "y'all". :) You're too sexy not to love. Haha.
Do I not get special mention because I forgot to say I'd fondle you, as well? D:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't need a special mention.

I'll see you *****es on the other side of the Chess Board.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was just trying to be nice and find some place for people. I didn't mean for this. :(
That's pretty much the only thing you made a mistake on. You absolutely HAVE to expect something to go wrong, or for someone to ***** and moan about your actions. You can't prevent Murphy's Law, but you can lessen its affect.

That, and don't worry about it. If someone goes, they go. If they don't, then they don't.

Simple, no?

Chic, just admit you were wrong and stop arguing? You're just instigating spam at this point.
Awww Sudai. Beating a dead horse when he should be buying stamps for that hoodie he's gonna be mailing to me...

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Monica, if you need help making threads for future local tourneys, getting a laptop to run tio on, infracting people, or w/e let me know. I would like to get a local tourneys back up and running again in the Dallas area.

I would also like to, eventually, find a location large enough for a regional/national event. Currently it seems Hobos are TX's only large tournaments. I guess this is fine, but I don't see any reason why another large city like Dallas shouldn't have them as well. Dallas is easy to get to for a lot of people (like OK and KS) and could possibly attract even larger names from West Coast / East Coast. It seems our main problem is a big / cheap enough venue location and supply of TVs.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
dang no love for me???
im just gonna KILL MYSELF
mmm ambien num num
did anyone else prefer the balance brawl tourney over old brawl? snake cant kill YESS

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Shhhh, it's because you're married I can't say anything. Oh wait. Dang. :p

Thanks Zac. :) I figure I'll talk to you about it later. I will need help in probably all those areas. Haha.

And I agree about the large vanue. I know I've heard "when's Dallas going to have a huge tournament". I'll get in on helping to find a place for that as well. It's about **** time we get some people traveling here for something big! :D

MIJO

Smash Rookie
any friendlies going on this weekend? if there is gunna be an awesome tx tourney, i wanna actually make it out of a pool or whatever the tourney decides to do, i blow :p

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I think I've been to only one Dallas tourney (PBT lolol). When will your tourney be Monica?

I wanna go and eat brownies. And give you more riddles. :).

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Do it Gnes! :D Plus you'd have all the math help you could ever want! :p

BTW, I won't be there (because I work :() but I will bake for the tourney to show my thanks in your support. I know its not the best right now, but it at least gets us back in the game. :)

Hyrulian_Jinx

Smash Rookie
My SpotDodge to Fsmash didn't work... Ban Mk!!!!
Hey, I'm not sure if anything is going on this weekend that I'm just clueless about, but if anyone would want to come over to me and Infinity's to play this weekend that would be really cool =3 We have a tiny little apartment, so only about ten-ish people could come. Anyone interested?

And like, I could totally make you guys my super special awesome enchiladas. They are amazing. =3

Gnes

Smash Master
Hahah that would be awesome, It might happen, determining on where my major takes me. Im a cpu science major btw.

Bwett i started going to tutoring this week and its starting to help, plus guess what, all the quizzes opened up again. Now i can do them without rushing ^.^. Also, your help with the trig problems was awesome, i ***** that part on my lab test :).

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Hey, I'm not sure if anything is going on this weekend that I'm just clueless about, but if anyone would want to come over to me and Infinity's to play this weekend that would be really cool =3 We have a tiny little apartment, so only about ten-ish people could come. Anyone interested?

And like, I could totally make you guys my super special awesome enchiladas. They are amazing. =3
I would like to come. I could bring Fish, Batou, and possibly Kovu with me.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

Smashfest at our place this weekend guys, we can fit about 10ish people comfortably but if anyone wants to come just post here, message me or shoot me a txt. My phone number is (817) 210 - 7311

Show up as early as 5pm on Saturday, I work from 8-5 right down the hill from my apartment.

Our address is:

The Hilltop Apartments
6440 Iron Horse Blvd
Apartment G
North Richland Hills, Tx 76180

If you need directions give me a call, I can get you here from anywhere in DFW. You'll probably get kind of lost looking for the place because it's back behind everything >.<"

I would like to come. I could bring Fish, Batou, and possibly Kovu with me.
Do eeeeeet!

And bring Lock if you can, pls.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Haha I'm thinking maybe... Uh... between Hobo and NoKoast? I don't think there's anything going on then.
Theres a 2 week oppurtunity....so pick one because Furbs is going to host a tourney at some new venue he found here in Houston :X

Dang, looks like my October month = packed.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom