• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Well me and IKE found sumwhere to practice brawl for when we come to the tournaments.........This new store that opened on preston and Alpha called Entertainmart.......it sells and buys games, music......anything entertaining......they have brawl set up on a flat screen......we gonna start playing there since we dont have a wii or brawl.......and u can really practice for brawl by playing melee......unless ur me.....cause i nver wavedash or l cancel on there anyways!!!!!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
blehhh items tourney, done.

fun playing with you guys poot, brave, hare, stick (lol), and rage!

always nice seeing you too gigi :-D

gotsta get back my melee skills, or gain some...

>.>

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, what the hell. Isn't there some kind of law that if I hold onto something long enough of someone else's, it will become my property...not that I wear or even like sunglasses, but the fact that I would have them in case I change my mind would be nice lol.
Finders Keepers, in most cases, after 1 week of an individual finding an object, if that object is not claimed by anyone, the legal authorities will return it to the finder.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Finders Keepers, in most cases, after 1 week of an individual finding an object, if that object is not claimed by anyone, the legal authorities will return it to the finder.
You have 3 more days, good buddy...lol Btw I'm not answering your calls or reading smashboards for the next 3 days...looks like I won't see or hear you claiming it...MWHAHAHAHA
**** you both, lol.

You wanna play tonight guys?

felix45

Smash Lord
hmmmm

I have work tomorrow morning at 7:45.

****, I'd love to go, 9:30 is the ideal start time. stupid work......owell

if you play saturday night at 9:30 I could probably come out.

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
runningbrave said:
Haha. BIGbob, the counter to hotBoxPoet.
Herbivores + Bluezaft + DoH + Ike Love = Super Smash Bros. Melee somewhere this Saturday?
Man I'm so late, lol. ( replying to closed thread ) But yeah I'm trying to figure out what's going on right now. I was just about to leave and I got a message saying the Melee got changed or something.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
tell you when i get there.

check the new controller set up too, it's fresh in from the mountain tops of kenya.

this one is made from some serious dark voodoo, fogo magic.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Ok, so, since Fogo decided to ***** about it, I made it just for him.

Do ya'll still want the chocolate chip cookies I made the last time? Or something else... Lemme know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom