• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deven3000's Official Manhattan Smashfest Thread **Postponed**

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
it's understandable i suppose.
we're very friendly.
if you can, come to Impact this saturday and talk to us, maybe knowing us a bit first will help you not feel as weird.

tazio202

Smash Rookie
i know that wifi is too laggy but idk wheres impact? if its long island i need directions

tazio202

Smash Rookie
would anyone here be down for an online match? how do i find online players on smashboards?

tazio202

Smash Rookie
are there any better ways to practice this game, idk anyone who plays this game a lot

Owsla

Smash Cadet
Timing is a little more awkward now that classes have started but I think I can make it :)

:phone:

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
it's not that im slow, it's that if you tell me in the thread, i will see it and put you on the list since im on the page already. im sorry tazio that i forgot to put you on the list, you can still come. i try to remember everyone who tells me, but sometimes i'm not home when ppl tell me and i forget to update the thread. if you want to show up on the list guaranteed either become a regular lol or post here on the thread.

Also, this fest will be the last one for a bit.
i kind of need a break from brawl...
also there are a few things i need to figure out in my personal life lol.

so at the very least! no fest for about 2 weeks.

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
sorry mang, come to another one eventually

tbch im not completely for hosting tomorrow but im not gunna cancel so close.

Top Bottom