• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

delete this mods (btw anyone know how to level herb quick in wow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Well
On the net channel it's fine.
I dunno.
IF anything happened it'll be in the morning news.
G'night. <3

Nova

Banned via Warnings
lol well I obviously didn't log in.
Just clicked some random vids.
Noticed some odd html code in the comments for one though. :/

Pete278

Smash Lord
Its over now, safety mode is engaged and the code no longer works without the comments active. So, that's that. Hopefully the cesspool that is /b/ gets tossed aside so that people don't like of it when they think 4chan.

Zero

Smash Hero
should be fine now guys, our friends at google seem to have at least stopped comments from running code, lol.

Most loltastic exploit ever''

EDIT: **** YOU PETE, SNIPING ME

Zero

Smash Hero
4chan didn't take over. An exploit was discovered that allowed people to post JavaScript into comment boxes, which automatically executed when your browser read the comment. 4chan found out and abused the hell out of it, for e-pride it seems.

Zero

Smash Hero
These things are too advanced for me, what exactly happend? someone haxxorz and youtube got *****?
you, read

4chan didn't take over. An exploit was discovered that allowed people to post JavaScript into comment boxes, which automatically executed when your browser read the comment. 4chan found out and abused the hell out of it, for e-pride it seems.
kfix'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom