• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
nick nasty i know you want to come here, hahahaha!

play here, i'm not sure what else is going on, but if its brawl, you won't get better play than anywhere but here. no one better will be anywhere else!
I understand. Alukard's No Johns Biweekley is a Melee only tournament that I've attended frequently. It's mad fun and all the guys there are really cool. I haven't played Brawl in a while so I'll go to this instead if I get a ride.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
on that note me and alan r suppose to go to nj sat buuuuuuuuuut i would still like to come this even tho ide rather play melee =/
that might be getting delayed until later next week. I talked to Hannah and apparently it's one of her friends bday or something so we are trying to wokr something out

D

Deleted member

that might be getting delayed until later next week. I talked to Hannah and apparently it's one of her friends bday or something so we are trying to wokr something out
lemme know asap then k

echos

Smash Journeyman
Jin Saotome Male 21 Dark brown Brown Jin's father (Ken Saotome) belonged to a unit that was killed in an accident one year before the start of Cyberbots. To honor his memory he seeks to become the best VA pilot alive and wants to prove his worth through the VA battle circuit. He begins to question his father's death after meeting SHADE for the first time. Jin's mood goes from calm to rage within seconds, but he remains a good guy. He is also friends with Gawaine Murdock. Jin has guest appearances in the Marvel vs Capcom series and Tech Romancer as a playable character. His main mech is BX-02 Blodia.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
i used to play, we can play but i have type 1...

necro deck
graveyard deck are my two top decks...

im actually looking to sell this stuff

and my pokemon deck was an electabuzz deck
i never got too into it, but if i recall back during the intial packs it was one of the top decks

Boog!!!

Smash Rookie
I haven't played smash since Smashpocalypse ;____;
aww man...did you lose the motivation???? or is real life just getting the best of ya. I havent really played anyone worth the time since that Philly expo tournament....Did horrible in the tourny, but then I go and kick everyones *** outside of the tourny -___-(yes even the guy who won it)...Classic fail

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
wow i think this is the longest it's been without someone posting in the thread >.> <.< where did everyone go?

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
They're all enjoying MGS4, the best game ever. Far greater than any silly Smash Bros. game.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, not a big MGS fan. Anyway, I've had fun this vacation. Finished Ga-Rei Zero, Kurozuka, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and played a little more Chrono Trigger. Haven't played smash that much really, but will become active again soon.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Yeah busy with 2 jobs... by the way in other news...

EVERYONE COME TO MIKES ON SUNDAY 5PM +... SMASH ALL DAI SON. (Scar & Pakman will be present).

Top Bottom