• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

echos

Smash Journeyman
The plan is for Mike and Sam (along w/everyone besides Kevin and Justin) to meet up Kent Island Friday night then split everyone up between their two cars. From there we just drive to the house that Chu provided. That way, everyone besides Justin and Kevin will have housing Friday as planned while Kevin and Justin can chill in Kent Island until Saturday morning.

Only when your driving to Kent Island and IF you decide not to go to Chu's house Friday night. When everyone meets up we'll split everyone between your car and Mike's. That way they'll be 3 people to each car and from Kent Island we will go to the house that Chu provided and arrive no later than 2:30

Does this make sense to everyone?

PS. One of our host said that we need to bring sleeping bags because they don't have any. So unless you want to sleep on the bare floor bring one.
hey nick i was thinking about going tonight as well, what time did you wanna go at? Kevin gets off work at 11ish

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
I'm cool with whatever. Thanks for thinking of me earlier, Mike.

He knows what I'm talking about.

Program

Smash Apprentice
hey nick i was thinking about going tonight as well, what time did you wanna go at? Kevin gets off work at 11ish
The thing is, I work in Fast Food. So when schedule says 11pm, that is when we close. Now tonight is a Friday night, and at DQ it's busy on Friday nights. 11pm is when we close the doors, not when I get to leave. I still have to do dishes, which usually takes about 40 minutes, and clean the fryer, which takes another 40 minutes average. Not to mention how long it will take me to dump garbage, which is about 45 minutes if we are busy. Yea, I probably won't be out of there until at least 11:30pm. It sucks. Thats why I don't like my job, It'll say 5-11pm, but it usually means 4:30-Midnight.

Vicente

Smash Cadet
This is NIck. Mike's getting sleep right now so he can drive later. He's going to be takeing me, brett, alan and JV to kent island. We will wait for Sam to get there. After that, we'll split the people between two cars then go to the house that chu provided. What time do we need to be there Justin because Mike is leaving Dover around 9:30

echos

Smash Journeyman
See You Guys In The Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brett Im Useing Ganon And Were Gonna Win

D

Deleted member

Holy crap they're back. What's new guys? How'd you do?
i have NEVER had some one piss me off so bad to the point of beating them down within seconds of them making an utterance.

thats how it went.i think the others agree with me.

echos

Smash Journeyman
i have NEVER had some one piss me off so bad to the point of beating them down within seconds of them making an utterance.

agreed.....

10ganons

i beat G-reg in a ganon ditto

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
It was pretty cool. I was able to play M2K, Cactuar, Kirbstir, Greg, Cyrain, Boss, Chinesahh and a few others in Melee so I'm definitely satisfied. I did horrible in both Brawl and Melee. I got destroyed by Boss in Melee along with another great Mario user. I swear that's like my least favorite matchup now. I also played Forte in Brawl. It was a good experience. Critical Hit 4 is only a month away so I'm just going to practice as much as possible.

echos

Smash Journeyman
It was pretty cool. I was able to play M2K, Cactuar, Kirbstir, Greg, Cyrain, Boss, Chinesahh and a few others in Melee so I'm definitely satisfied. I did horrible in both Brawl and Melee. I got destroyed by Boss in Melee along with another great Mario user. I swear that's like my least favorite matchup now. I also played Forte in Brawl. It was a good experience. Critical Hit 4 is only a month away so I'm just going to practice as much as possible.
im right behind you nick

ChuDat

Smash Master
This is Cactuar.

Oh please tell me this is about me. More Delaware drama would be great for me to laugh at.

Played M2k in Melee, alot. I just... Wow... Unstoppable...

Guys, I talked to Chu. He blasted Cactuar. So, I think it would be best to drop it. Its only going to piss you guys off even more.

BTW, It was badass meeting you finally Sam and Allen. ****ing Hell yez.
Oh wait. Lol.

First of all, prior to any statement I am about to make, I have no previous problem with anyone in Delaware, and I currently have no negative opinions about anyone in Delaware. All of the "Delaware sucks" stuff is completely just for fun and was really me making fun of all the previous drama that, to be honest, I didn't even remember until someone brought it up to me. If any of you guys have taken that seriously, you deserve the unnecessary stress you are putting on yourself. If any of you have a problem with me, maybe you should talk to me about it rather than to each other, and then in a further act of cowardice, whine about it to anyone else. If you feel so inclined to fight about it, I'd be more than happy to oblige you. Whatever Chu may have said to you was clearly only to get you to stop whining. People trash talk. It's part of the community. I never say anything to personally insult anyone and I always say what I do with a smile on my face. Hell, I don't even know half of you, so for you to even take an opinion is meaningless to me.

Maybe my new "insult" to DE will be "Delaware needs to relax" as "Delaware sucks" seems to have hurted you in your feelings.

Program

Smash Apprentice
What you said, Is what you said. Words are words. Hurtful or no. As for relaxed. I think we were all pretty chill. I personally have no problem with what you said, because its not true. People are going to flip out when there is pride involved. I said what I said to stop any drama that isn't needed. Quote me or don't, I don't care. Im technically not from DE, but I still roll with these guys because they are friends, and Ill defend their pride, angsty or otherwise.

I consider this topic, conversation, and drama over. Because it means nothing in the long run. Good talking with you at the biweekly Cactuar.

D

Deleted member

hated or not,at least were considered something now so good **** guys

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
This is Cactuar.

Oh please tell me this is about me. More Delaware drama would be great for me to laugh at.

Oh wait. Lol.

First of all, prior to any statement I am about to make, I have no previous problem with anyone in Delaware, and I currently have no negative opinions about anyone in Delaware. All of the "Delaware sucks" stuff is completely just for fun and was really me making fun of all the previous drama that, to be honest, I didn't even remember until someone brought it up to me. If any of you guys have taken that seriously, you deserve the unnecessary stress you are putting on yourself. If any of you have a problem with me, maybe you should talk to me about it rather than to each other, and then in a further act of cowardice, whine about it to anyone else. If you feel so inclined to fight about it, I'd be more than happy to oblige you. Whatever Chu may have said to you was clearly only to get you to stop whining. People trash talk. It's part of the community. I never say anything to personally insult anyone and I always say what I do with a smile on my face. Hell, I don't even know half of you, so for you to even take an opinion is meaningless to me.

Maybe my new "insult" to DE will be "Delaware needs to relax" as "Delaware sucks" seems to have hurted you in your feelings.
tl;dr, but I see what you did thar.

Also, compilation of a few neat clips I uploaded to youtube. Lesson learned, make it .mov every time, and make it 640 res at least.

Comment, Rate, Love, etc, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqmyfYlW3B4

echos

Smash Journeyman
This is Cactuar.

Oh wait. Lol.

cactuar I really don't care, I didn't take any offense cause I don't even know you. So your fine with me.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I agree with what Echoes just said. Anyway, those Melee matches were very fun...even though I got ***** horribly lol. Hope to see you at CH4.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Hehe, I can show you ways to gay **** mario with Marth in melee. You just gotta realize their sidestep patterns. They try to side-step all your grabs/f-smashes to capitalize on your lag.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Wait, so Tru is the only one who got all emo about this? No offense, I just feel like that is what happened last time as well...

If it was just about me making fun of you when you came up to me while you guys were leaving, I feel that I have to give you a little tip... walking bowlegged and holding your crotch at the same time is not a good look. Any fun poked at you for that is well deserved. :laugh:

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Wait, so Tru is the only one who got all emo about this? No offense, I just feel like that is what happened last time as well...

If it was just about me making fun of you when you came up to me while you guys were leaving, I feel that I have to give you a little tip... walking bowlegged and holding your crotch at the same time is not a good look. Any fun poked at you for that is well deserved. :laugh:
I don't believe the idea was to "approach" you, per say. I think he was going for a creepy as **** angle, and I think it worked, as he got closer, you had this weird look on your face...

echos

Smash Journeyman
Dunno... where / when is Otakon?
Otakon is this weekend man its friday all the way to sunday anime and video games out the *** its a anime convention is the greatest place on planet earth.

if you wanna go let me know my friend is letting everyone stay at his mansion

Top Bottom