• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delawares Finest

echos

Smash Journeyman
D

Deleted member

Lol.......

WOW looking fierce ultima

and is it just gonna be me and kevin in the gti on saturaday? or am i taking anyone else it looks like everyone is going with someone else
we'll map it out completely by tommorrow latest

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
Will anyone in Dover still be in Dover late Friday (around 9:30-10:00) to early Saturday? If so, I can give you a ride!

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
well it sounds like ill be going, i talked to my mom about it and she seems ok with it...just gotta run it by my dad

echos

Smash Journeyman
nick you know that me and kevbot will be coming up on satty not friday right i believe we both have plans for friday aka work and things of that nature

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I understand Justin. Well everyone, here's the final plan that I posted in the other thread (slightly edited)

I'll bring a TV, Wii and Melee then. Some of our players will be there for Melee, but all of us will be there for Brawl. The final confirmed list of DE players are as followed:

-Cronux
-J.V
-Nick Nasty
-Program (.EXE)
-Tyrant
-Tru=
-Valor
-Zeal

The plan is too come down Friday night. We will use the house that you've set up for us for that night. We should leave from Maryland with Valor and Program around 11:30 at the latest. Our expected arrival is 2:30 also at the latest. I apologize for the delay in definite plans. Thank you for your time and patience.

Since Echoes and Kevin can't make it Friday the plan is now that Me, Mike, Alan, Brett and JV will be at the house that Chu's provided on Friday at 2:30 am at the latest.

Program

Smash Apprentice
nick you know that me and kevbot will be coming up on satty not friday right i believe we both have plans for friday aka work and things of that nature
Justin, I demand that you come over sometime either tomarrow or Friday night, Im flipping out over Soul Caliber 4

Darth Vader beats ***.

echos

Smash Journeyman
Justin, I demand that you come over sometime either tomarrow or Friday night, Im flipping out over Soul Caliber 4

Darth Vader beats ***.
you got it? bad ***... then i must come over

can i come over when i get out of work today at 7?

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Justin, let me know when I can call you today so we can make sure that everything is good for this weekend okay?

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
Since Echoes and Kevin can't make it Friday the plan is now that Me, Mike, Alan, Brett and JV will be at the house that Chu's provided on Friday at 2:30 am at the latest.
what about sam then? is he gonna drive to Kent island on sat. and then go with kev and justin?

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
iDK (no pun intended). When / Where is it?

Allen check out my video and comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxT0adVbw60

It's Alan. And tell your ego to sit in the corner for timeout. j/k

@Foxxx: I dunno what I'm doing anymore. I'm just getting packed and waiting to be told where to drive. I'm so confused, I don't want to think about it anymore.

i heard vader is broken as **** b/c of force grip....
And apparently Yoda is even more so because he doesn't get grabbed.

Nightmare: FLAPJACK!

echos

Smash Journeyman
MIKEEEEEEEEE good to see you on man

and NICKKKKKKKKKKKK im pretty sure just me and kevin are just gonna go saturday morning like real early i think sam is going his own thing

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
Well the problem we have is there are 6 of us in Dover. Mike prefers driving late at night instead of early in the morning, and since its the beltway we are driving on, it's dangerous as ****. So what i think nick was saying is everyone from Dover, is gonna head towards Kent island (in two cars). From there mike, nick, me and whoever is going to the house in Balt. or where ever it is, and then whoever doesn't feel like going that night stays in Kent Island, if that's cool with u guys. Either way though someone from Dover has gotta drive with u Justin. we just don't have enough room in the 1 car for everyone

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
MIKEEEEEEEEE good to see you on man

and NICKKKKKKKKKKKK im pretty sure just me and kevin are just gonna go saturday morning like real early i think sam is going his own thing
Justin!!!! Could you send me the match from the "tourney" we had at Kevin's house b4 ch3? The one with mikes Ike & My DK, where I got that gimp kill first stock like right away. Need for my video :)

echos

Smash Journeyman
Justin!!!! Could you send me the match from the "tourney" we had at Kevin's house b4 ch3? The one with mikes Ike & My DK, where I got that gimp kill first stock like right away. Need for my video :)
that vid is on kevins Wii i believe i will have him send you the video via aim

echos

Smash Journeyman
Well the problem we have is there are 6 of us in Dover. Mike prefers driving late at night instead of early in the morning, and since its the beltway we are driving on, it's dangerous as ****. So what i think nick was saying is everyone from Dover, is gonna head towards Kent island (in two cars). From there mike, nick, me and whoever is going to the house in Balt. or where ever it is, and then whoever doesn't feel like going that night stays in Kent Island, if that's cool with u guys. Either way though someone from Dover has gotta drive with u Justin. we just don't have enough room in the 1 car for everyone
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO ok i understand now, well yeah if you want to sam you can stay at my house on friday and leave with me and kevin on saturday morning. Let me clear it with the moms first i will have the answer by the time i get home at 7.

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO ok i understand now, well yeah if you want to sam you can stay at my house on friday and leave with me and kevin on saturday morning. Let me clear it with the moms first i will have the answer by the time i get home at 7.
That'd be fine. I get off of work at 9:30. I'll head over when I'm finished gathering my stuff at home.

Program

Smash Apprentice
Sam I got clearance for you and Justin to say the night friday night and leave saturday morning. Im sure my mom would flip if more people showed up. BTW, I get off at 11pm, so I might be home around 11:30ish hopefully. Gonna play some soul caliber

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
The plan is for Mike and Sam (along w/everyone besides Kevin and Justin) to meet up Kent Island Friday night then split everyone up between their two cars. From there we just drive to the house that Chu provided. That way, everyone besides Justin and Kevin will have housing Friday as planned while Kevin and Justin can chill in Kent Island until Saturday morning.

Cronux said:
I guess I'm going alone, then! Neat. Better make a playlist for the car-ride.
Only when your driving to Kent Island and IF you decide not to go to Chu's house Friday night. When everyone meets up we'll split everyone between your car and Mike's. That way they'll be 3 people to each car and from Kent Island we will go to the house that Chu provided and arrive no later than 2:30

Does this make sense to everyone?

PS. One of our host said that we need to bring sleeping bags because they don't have any. So unless you want to sleep on the bare floor bring one.

Top Bottom