• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST 6/12/18

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
he claimed the first day, xiivi and vanilla townie
thank you :V
Natz can't read. :p
i like to claim temporary disability for my current situation dued to the crazy amounts of sleep i do and my general bad memory :V
though what makes me a little suspicious of opopopopo...

when Spak (not Spak-Man, just Spak. because im still not over it) claimed Role Cop he said he checked Yellow and Opo and both were vanilla. Maybe he said that in case we bought it, so we wouldn't have reason to look into Opo as Spak, our "role cop" said he was vanilla?
he said he was using oppo as "evidence" to prove himself and said that was suppose to be his "proof"....mafia bailing mafia happens a lot in hindsights

Alternatively, he said it to cast suspicion over a vanilla townie.

I wouldn't take anything a mafioso said to mean anything one way or another.
considering one o them was dead (the one he killed and tried to bluff to protect his claim from goldie) i doubt theres need for suspicion at all...it was really only to cover his own ass from how his words sounded

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Point taken. -3-

Just thought it was a little odd how he singled out Yellow who died and you who are still living. He could had said like Stoopid and Yellow but he chose you, Opo! You're special! Embarrass
nah thats even more red flag tbh

if he claimed he only targeted the people who mafia killed

then he just straight up said he was teh one who visited them

in other wrods being their killer

he needed someone alive on his list to make it look like he was doing something

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
OHHH okay at first i didn't understand what spak said because im dumb but now that makes sense, he checked Opo and was going to use him as proof that he really was the rolecop OHHHHH why did that take me so long to understand

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
OHHH okay at first i didn't understand what spak said because im dumb but now that makes sense, he checked Opo and was going to use him as proof that he really was the rolecop OHHHHH why did that take me so long to understand
don't worry shimachu i have way to many moments like that

D

Deleted member

I totally forgot about the Bardull thing

##Unvote: Holder of the Heel
##Vote: Opossum

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
thats 4, one more and oppo insta lynched

i still would like to hear from swamp and woomy today, so i'll like the last voter to hold on off till we get word from them

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I still don't know why you're using the actions of a mafioso to prove that I'm mafia. It's just gonna end up biting you in the ass. :|

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
.....um...i'm sure i'm not one to call out grammer

but don't you mean "we" instead of "you"?

cause saying "it's just gonna end up biting you in the ass." makes it sounds like your not affiliated with us :V

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
actually thinking us is a better word than we in that sentence....i'm the absolute wrongest person to call grammer on :V

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
well honestly i think we should go for coricus first

i mean, homegirl aint said a WORD the whole game

##Unvote Opopopopo
##Vote Cori in the House

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
opo though?

yeah he hasn't done much but i don't think we should incriminate him because he voted for one inactive when he implied he would vote for the other

coricus?

she's popped in like three times this WHOLE game

but idk im rereading vaan's post and maybe we should take out opo first

i guess i'll go w/ the majority but idk i just need to make up my mind LOL

##Unvote Cori in the House

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
forgot to change a part of the post, im so messy today

meant to put

yeah he hasn't done much but i don't think we should incriminate him because he voted for one inactive when that inactive implied that he'd be more active so votes should have gone to the other inactive

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i'm thinking of getting swamp out first but thats just me lol

but regardless, we shouldn't do a majority lynch today, as now we got several people we need answers for

so basically don't mass vote oppo just yet, lets get swamp and woomy speaking first before we decide whos the most likely suspect

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I still don't know why you're using the actions of a mafioso to prove that I'm mafia. It's just gonna end up biting you in the ***. :|
.....um...i'm sure i'm not one to call out grammer

but don't you mean "we" instead of "you"?

cause saying "it's just gonna end up biting you in the ***." makes it sounds like your not affiliated with us :V
I meant what I said. It won't matter to me if I'm dead, and I'm not voting for myself. Ergo it's your mistake, not mine, so I'm not including myself.

Kinda self-explanatory.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Votecount (Voted | Voting)

Holder of the Heel (1): GoldenYuiitusin
Opossum (3): vaanrose, Natz~, shishœ
Not voting (5): The rest

#HBC | Gorf

lets pretend i gave you guys an extra day to figure it out for e3 when really i got the dates hilariously confused

Opossum (Xivii, Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!

Night 4 begins and will end 6/14/18 at like 10:00 AMish or so unless I get Night actions in beforehand

#HBC | Gorf

GoldenYuiitusin (Evil Eye, Town Tracker) has been killed during the Night!

Day 5 begins and will end by Friday at 11:30 PM

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
okay so this is what I personally feel

REMAINING: Pokechu (xoxo), Natz, Holder, Shishy, Cori, Swampysaurus Rex, Vaan

There's at most two more mafia.

I think Holder, Natz and Shish are definitely town.

Holder: Aimed for Barney when no one else did. Why would a scum draw suspicion to their scummate?
Natz: Both mafia so far tried to lynch her day one.
Shish: Spak-Man voted against him when Shish and I had our catfight lol

So that leaves 4. Obviously for the sake of this analysis I'll leave myself out of the suspect pool.

So now it's Swampy, Cori and Vaan. I wanna believe vaan is town and he doesn't have us bamboozled.

So the last two mafia are swampy and cori!!!! i saved the town guys!!!11!!1one

i kinda like coricus though... dont wanna see her die... so let's vote swampy out first >:^)

##Vote: Swampysaurus Rex

D

Deleted member

I think we should lynch one of the inactives, we don't have enough to go off for now and if they live until the end, we may have a situation like last game.
So it's either Swamp or Coricus.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
honestly idk what is up with coricus, girl has been silent aside from like 6 posts

but i dont think we should lynch her because she's made a really believable claim. she claimed gorf and vanilla. and since Yellow flipped marshy and vanilla, I think Coric's claim is believable.

plus she's cool so she should live. that's always a reason.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
looked through and around* past games*

whoops lol

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA

i was scum, yu won us the game ruy!!!

there is this game also, where Gorf (Coricus) was scum and the town had lost with the final lynch by lynching Gheb_01 (Swampasaur), hmmm

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
damn things are going down....

sigh i wish theres better ways to prove things on out....

well theres 7 of us left

were dealing with 1-2 mafia left,

if we fail 2 more lynches and they kill both nights we lose

at least thats what i'm seeing

now for us that remains

myself: i pushed heavily on spak, i hope that proves myself enough, also as stated beffore mafia tried to lynch me before i got into this game and girlled me on up

holder: him and vaan have been the ones seriously scum hunting here...apperently holder pointed out bardull or something, i don't remember it much but that does seem to make him likely, heavy scum hutning and getting a mafia to flip

vaan: look about more or less

shish: by far someone i trust here, hes beeen beating pokechu to death tbh, and purposesly drawing as much attention to himself, that kinda act would be insane on someone who got something to hide, his balls to be nothing to lose makes me think hes a good guy here,

pokechu: well he got beaten by shish, mafia also dived on him, both taken off, got a fishy claim, but at the same time got a claim no one else in the world would claim unless he got it, so.....ya mixed bag, i think hes more on town side then not but still

cori: pretty much absent

swampy: my to go pick tbh, hes been playing odd this whole game, not normal swamp, and i don't like it

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
there is this game also, where Gorf (Coricus) was scum and the town had lost with the final lynch by lynching Gheb_01 (Swampasaur), hmmm
do remember someone saying that our roles are based off our flavor...

but mafifa in this game are those who have a fake claim....as their disguising the nintenzoners as dgamers

though actually you just gave me an idea....only nintenzoners are left, in other wordds leaving all people who would know past dgamers gone

can we use that knowledge to narrow down? do we have everyones flavor claim?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Gheb you also were tearing it up the first few days, doing really well. Something happened/backfired when you were throwin wait against Kat though and you kinda crumbled. Good stuff overall Gheb :).
here Gheb is mafia though

just thought to point out prior history because it seems that roles are based on things that have happened previously (GRC and Ryker being a vigilante)

pokechu: well he got beaten by shish, mafia also dived on him, both taken off, got a fishy claim, but at the same time got a claim no one else in the world would claim unless he got it, so.....ya mixed bag, i think hes more on town side then not but still
hey

I'll have you know my quibble with Shishy Fishy ended in a stalemate, as neither of us were lynched. :V

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm Eor.
Swamp is Gheb_01.
Coricus is Gorf.
Holder is Overswarm.
Natz is WashedLaundry.
Vaan is... I don't recall him ever claiming...
Shish is Th3kuzinator.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
the guy who pokechu said:
Gheb you also were tearing it up the first few days, doing really well. Something happened/backfired when you were throwin wait against Kat though and you kinda crumbled. Good stuff overall Gheb :).
hey! there was someone named kat before me coming here! i call mutiny!
here Gheb is mafia though

just thought to point out prior history because it seems that roles are based on things that have happened previously (GRC and Ryker being a vigilante)
ya but mafia does seem to be enttiely nzers

the town roles seem to be based on what they did before and crap, unless this person specifically is mafia despite the other two being nzers, i don't think their relation to anything mafia would matter unless its a case overall
hey

I'll have you know my quibble with Shishy Fishy ended in a stalemate, as neither of us were lynched. :V
noticed :V and it lefft him likely to be town and you alive, everyone won :V
I'm Eor.
Swamp is Gheb_01.
Coricus is Gorf.
Holder is Overswarm.
Natz is WashedLaundry.
Vaan is... I don't recall him ever claiming...
Shish is Th3kuzinator.
....hm....can you do me a favor? if ya don't mind the labor can you give me the flavor off everyone that has flipped? who everyone in the graveyard was? including mafia?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ya but mafia does seem to be enttiely nzers

the town roles seem to be based on what they did before and crap, unless this person specifically is mafia despite the other two being nzers, i don't think their relation to anything mafia would matter unless its a case overall
yeee I was working on that post before you reminded me that it was mafia posing as NZoners. I thought to still post it anyways since why not?
noticed :V and it lefft him likely to be town and you alive, everyone won :V
good point :laugh:

....hm....can you do me a favor? if ya don't mind the labor can you give me the flavor off everyone that has flipped? who everyone in the graveyard was? including mafia?
yeah sure! it might take me a little bit but it's only 20 pages, i don't think it'll be too hard

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
yeee I was working on that post before you reminded me that it was mafia posing as NZoners. I thought to still post it anyways since why not?
no problem there~ always get the brain a rolling~
good point :laugh:

yeah sure! it might take me a little bit but it's only 20 pages, i don't think it'll be too hard
thank ya, i'll also be doing my own look up as well, katt may have an idea

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
also while your at it pokechu, if ya can tell me where you found those posts exactly will also help out

Top Bottom