• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST 6/12/18

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
What I'm getting is that you have a difficult time keeping your story straight. :p
I'm just conveying everything poorly because I woke up, showered, ate breakfast, and checked on the game to see that everyone is suddenly voting me lol.

D

Deleted member

If he turns out to have been telling the truth, I will take full responsibility for his death.

But there are entirely too many coincidences to ignore.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Because it is.
no

his conclusion, you visited yellow

ergo, you have the most likely chance of killing him
Because from my PoV I am.
and thats a scummy way of thinking, only watching out for yourself
I said he's likely town, but the shred of a chance he could be scum is why I can't say he's CONFIRMED townie.
okay

and at the same time, you have like a 90% chance of being scum, so were just gonna call ya scum instead of confirmed scum :V
Not really, it's my only option to save my own butt from a ML.

I know, right

you shouldn't be trying at all

your acting as an individual here

town wins by sacrificing and literally dying to put info on the field

your acting scummy trying to save your own ass instead of trying to literally cooropating

you are doing the exact opposite of what a townie would do, and that would be trying to help and put info on the field, all your doing is trying to save your own butt as you said

an town wouldn't do that, they'll accept their death to help push towards a win

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
and thats a scummy way of thinking, only watching out for yourself
That's the only way of thinking; if you trust others too much (at least until more info comes out on peoples' roles and results), you can be misled HARD (look at the entire town in someone's pocket in Gheb's Werewolves game with #HBC | J).

your acting scummy trying to save your own *** instead of trying to literally cooropating

you are doing the exact opposite of what a townie would do, and that would be trying to help and put info on the field, all your doing is trying to save your own butt as you said

I did that once, got yelled at for killing a town role by everyone else in the game, and then proceeded to never do it again lol.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If he turns out to have been telling the truth, I will take full responsibility for his death.

But there are entirely too many coincidences to ignore.
Okay I'm unaligned here but what coincidences are there? Because the main one. that he targeted Yellow and Yellow died, kinda makes sense given that Yellow said that he had a vague role and Spak Man claimed Role Cop.

your acting scummy trying to save your own *** instead of trying to literally cooropating

This isn't true at all. People like to say "You're town, accept your death!" but has there been an instance in ANY of our games where someone was called out and they just said "You're right. Lynch me. For the sake of the town!!!" No.

As town, your part in the game is to help your neighbors, and that can be done through the use of deaths, but that can also be done through defending yourself and explaining your benefit to the town and why you shouldn't get lynched. If you were Spac Man, would you let Goldie call you out and just not try to defend yourself? Because that's what you're telling him. That he shouldn't defend himself, even though he claimed a beneficial role for the town. Even if he isn't defending himself in the most towniest of ways, that's all he's doing. I don't see how that makes him scum.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That's the only way of thinking; if you trust others too much (at least until more info comes out on peoples' roles and results), you can be misled HARD (look at the entire town in someone's pocket in Gheb's Werewolves game with #HBC | J).
perfectly aware, uni fell for that trap last game

however, ya gotta trust those that come on out, otherwise ya do jack ****ing ****

risks are rewards, and if town just stays absolutly quiet to eachother nothing gets done and we get picked off ourselves

you have to trust, if ya only think for youself in a team based game ya lose, the end
I did that once, got yelled at for killing a town role by everyone else in the game, and then proceeded to never do it again lol.
i have no clue why, we've done that several times and we rarely bat an eye

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
i have no clue why, we've done that several times and we rarely bat an eye
Because I wasn't protecting a town slot. I was letting scum get one step closer to winning by not doing my part to protect a confirmed towine (even if it is just myself).

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Okay I'm unaligned here but what coincidences are there? Because the main one. that he targeted Yellow and Yellow died, kinda makes sense given that Yellow said that he had a vague role and Spak Man claimed Role Cop.

This isn't true at all. People like to say "You're town, accept your death!" but has there been an instance in ANY of our games where someone was called out and they just said "You're right. Lynch me. For the sake of the town!!!" No.

As town, your part in the game is to help your neighbors, and that can be done through the use of deaths, but that can also be done through defending yourself and explaining your benefit to the town and why you shouldn't get lynched. If you were Spac Man, would you let Goldie call you out and just not try to defend yourself? Because that's what you're telling him. That he shouldn't defend himself, even though he claimed a beneficial role for the town. Even if he isn't defending himself in the most towniest of ways, that's all he's doing. I don't see how that makes him scum.
of coure

i would actually try to defend myself and help the confrimed tracker

not say hes completely wrong despite his lead and instead call him the scum

i'm not saying to not defend, i'm saying to actually help, not every man for themself

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
not say hes completely wrong despite his lead and instead call him the scum
It'd be great if you actually listened. I'm not calling Golden scum at all. I said multiple times it's likely that he's town, but I can't say that he is 100%.
i'm not saying to not defend, i'm saying to actually help, not every man for themself
Suicide is the poorest form of defense :p

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Votecount (Voted | Voting)

Maven89 (1): Pokechu
Spak (5): GoldenYuiitusin, Shishœ, Natz~, Z25, Opossum
Not Voting (6): The rest

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I did that last game, lol.

Question for everyone, majority lynch ends the whole day cycle right? We go straight into night, then?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I did that last game, lol.

Question for everyone, majority lynch ends the whole day cycle right? We go straight into night, then?
I stand corrected, :laugh:

I think we would go straight into night, yes. But I could be wrong, just like how you prove me wrong just now :joyful:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
##Vote: Spak

Trusting ya Golden.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
RIP Spak-Man

this cool nickname didn't even last a day :^(

Maven89

Smash Master
I just woke up and the day is already over

I see that I’m in a pretty ****ty spot and I’m probably going to get the noose regardless, but I’m going to do a reread and post my final thoughts tomorrow anyways

I don’t know why Bardul saved me, it could be he just saw I was pissed and was being nice, or he did it to form a connection, if the choice is between two town lynched it doesn’t really matter to the mafia which one is dead.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It's about time you dummies realized that the natives are the enemy. THIS IS OUR LAND NOW.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Well, it's been fun. Kinda got screwed over by Golden's action (good job, by the way) and I think I was fairly clean up until I forgot the ROLE part of ROLE cop, but oh well. Yes, I was Mafia. Didn't have any powers either, I was just bluffing lol. With that said, I play to defend my slot to the death regardless of alignment, so don't use that as an indication of scum lol.

Anyways, good game! Had fun, go scum, talk to y'all at the end of the game.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
SPAK HOW COULD YOU

I came up with a nickname for you and everything!!!

I'm taking back Spak-Man. >:'V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, it's been fun. Kinda got screwed over by Golden's action (good job, by the way) and I think I was fairly clean up until I forgot the ROLE part of ROLE cop, but oh well. Yes, I was Mafia. Didn't have any powers either, I was just bluffing lol. With that said, I play to defend my slot to the death regardless of alignment, so don't use that as an indication of scum lol.

Anyways, good game! Had fun, go scum, talk to y'all at the end of the game.

>"This video is not available"

Dang, for a song called "So-So Suicide", it certainly holds its name. Killing itself before I could listen :V

#HBC | Gorf

Votecount (Voted | Voting)

Maven89 (2): Pokechu, Holder of the Heel
Spak (7): GoldenYuiitusin, Shishœ, Natz~, Z25, Opossum, Swampasaur, vaanrose
Not Voting (5): The rest

Spak is lynched! Flip to be revealed soon.

FRIENDLY REMINDER NOT TO POST IN THE NIGHT AFTER THE FLIP

#HBC | Gorf

bla bla bla flavor

Spak (RamOne, Mafia Goon) was lynched!

Night will end before I go to work in the morning (should be needing to get in at around 7:30) or will end tonight if I receive all actions!

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hey we're doing pretty good.

#HBC | Gorf

bla bla bla flavor

Nobody died, Day 4 begins! The Day will end by 3:00 PM EST because I think its kind of unfair to mark 36 hours from midnight, and I will be at work on Tuesday at 4:00. So that'll be a perfect way to get the next Day ending before I go to work!

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
No one died.

That must mean that our doc or jailer saved someone.

That or a roleblocker did something.

D

Deleted member

No one died.

That must mean that our doc or jailer saved someone.

That or a roleblocker did something.
Scenario A: Doctor protected the target and roleblocker went after me.
Or
Scenario B: I was the target and Z25 jailed me.

Because my track didn't go through.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Joke: Doc or Jailer Saved Someone
Woke: Roleblocker Saved Someone
Bespoke: Mafia forgot to submit a kill.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Scenario A: Doctor protected the target and roleblocker went after me.
Or
Scenario B: I was the target and Z25 jailed me.

Because my track didn't go through.
Well I did jail you. Just in case of mafia busing being a thing.

But... everyone else thoughts?

D

Deleted member

Busing would make absolutely no sense in the previous Day's scenario.

D

Deleted member

I mean, jailing me did help keep me in the game, so I guess I should be thankful for that.

So even if it was for the wrong reasons, it was the right thing to do. :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah. Golden was the ony to bring the idea up. If he was mafia, why bring it up?
Well busing may not be true right term. But he bought something to attention that led to a lynch.

After bardull was lynched we thought about maven and how the two could be helping us.

So my theory which I don’t really put full faith into just it’s a possibility. Is that golden helped get rid of spak to gain trust. After all spak claimed to have no power. If that’s true then why keep him around?

Having a fellow mafia with power get rid of him and gain the towns trust isn’t a terrible idea in that situation.

I mean, jailing me did help keep me in the game, so I guess I should be thankful for that.

So even if it was for the wrong reasons, it was the right thing to do. :p
How did it keep you alive? Although I presume you mean that by jailing you it made sure you couldn’t be targeted

D

Deleted member

How did it keep you alive? Although I presume you mean that by jailing you it made sure you couldn’t be targeted
Precisely.

If the Mafia tried to kill me last Night, they couldn't have.

And seeing as there weren't any other deaths, I feel it's safe to say I was the target.

Top Bottom