• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST 6/12/18

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Is there anyone suspicious or concerning so far? I might be willing to throw in a vote depending on that.
Votecount (Voted | Voting)

Shishœ (1): Spak
Pokechu (1): MOD
Yellowlord (3): Opossum, vaanrose, Shishœ
BarDulL (1): Holder of the Heel
Swampasaur (1): Z25
Z25 (1): MOD
Not voting (8): The rest
from the last time there was a vote count

Now that's not up to date, but as of now Vaan is voting Cori because she's been inactive, I'm/Spak are voting Shish because we believe he's playing too aggressive and he's putting whoever doesn't agree with him on his suspect list, you had votes because you were inactive but you've shown up now, BarDuIL is voted by Holder because last day I believe he hesitated to vote on the prime target but when the town decided to switch the target he was all in, Z25 is voting Swamp because Swamp was inactive I think

that should about cover it

I'll contradict myself to be honest ##Unvote Shishy Fishy and give myself some time to think because what Holder pointed out about Bar is a little convincing

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Is there anyone suspicious or concerning so far? I might be willing to throw in a vote depending on that.
If I had a definitive suspect, I'd vote for them instead of an inactive.

As it stands, tho, with Pokechu removing his vote on Shish, you are now leading with 2 votes on you.

Shish, Bardul, Swamp and Chu (via mod) all have votes on them. The only way you're staying alive for sure is if one of them passes you. But if tied, it's 50/50.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hmm... I'm thinking I might vote for Bardull here since he seems to be the most talked about. Has he done anything else suspicious beyond what Pokechu said?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
wellll the last time i assessed someone as mafia it was FEH mafia and i was actually right

and I'm not sure I should hesitate again, especially if it'll mean yellow dying

Barney (cool nickname!!) can wait until tomorrow

##Vote Shishy Fishy

knowing me i'll probably revoke it once more because for the past like five games i've barely voted, just discussed :laugh:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Hmm... I'm thinking I might vote for Bardull here since he seems to be the most talked about. Has he done anything else suspicious beyond what Pokechu said?
I'm considering swapping my vote from Shishy to Bar because his proposal to think up of cases could be him trying to gain our trust as a mafia. But idk that's also my same thought process with something Shish did

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I see more people coming out of the woodwork. Well let me think a minute about a vote hange. I did say I’d change from no lynch if things were looking to change in the last hour.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright hopefully we get this right:

##Unvote:No Lynch

Vote:BarDulL

How convient of you to share this idea now when you had a whole day to. This is a pretty easy bait tactic by mafia and I don’t trust it, not when you had way better times to suggest it.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh wait does shish even have his vote on me???? aww i feel bad voting for him :^(

i dont think he has his vote on me omg

##Unvote Shishy Fishy

D

Deleted member

##Unvote
Let the circle of pointless death commence, then. Making the Mafia's job easier is always a good strategy. /s

D

Deleted member

As much as we've been at each others' throats, I have to agree with Pokechu BECAUSE of that. Whole Day has basically been us going back and forth.
I say we start lynching inactives now to try to incentivate activity, they may not be threats to the Town, but they're not exactly making this fun to play.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
The Day has ended with a tie, 2 on Yellowlord and 2 on BarDulL. I will randomize the lynch and post the results momentarily. Unfortunately I have to get to sleep so all flavor will be updated tomorrow, but the results will show in a moment.

Yellowlord (2): Opossum, Shishœ
Coricus (1): vaanrose
BarDulL (2): Holder of the Heel, Z25

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh wait didn't we have an hour left????

omg whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ugh....i've been sleeping for mot of this day and feeling sick
i'm sorry guys for not being able to post much of my thoughts my heads been practually crazy and crappy all day

hopefully i live tomorrow to accuse my suspicion

#HBC | Gorf

bla bla bla flavor

BarDulL (AEMehr, Mafia Goon) was lynched!

Night will end AS CLOSE TO 12:00 PM EST as I can reasonably manage, unless I receive all possible Night actions beforehand. if i do the Day will open as soon as they are processed.

AGAIN, ABSOLUTELY NO NIGHT CHAT!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
No, we didn't have an hour left.
Learn to timezone.
LOL my bad, i could had sworn that last day ended at 12 or 1 AM for me but I guess I was wrong.

And besides, I don't wanna learn to timezone! Having to do the minimalist amount of work on the internet? Whaaaaaaaat? Do it for me! :^( We all know Central is the best timezone anyways. /s

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
The Day has ended with a tie, 2 on Yellowlord and 2 on BarDulL. I will randomize the lynch and post the results momentarily. Unfortunately I have to get to sleep so all flavor will be updated tomorrow, but the results will show in a moment.

Yellowlord (2): Opossum, Shishœ
Coricus (1): vaanrose
BarDulL (2): Holder of the Heel, Z25
Swampasaur (1): Z25
Z's on there twice, not that it affects the results this time.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
OMG HOLDER WAS RIGHT!!!!

I KNEW I should have switched I was really considering it too

But WOW GREAT JOB!

D

Deleted member

Congrats, we RNG'd our first victory, just like in my vidya gaems

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Hmm... I'm thinking I might vote for Bardull here since he seems to be the most talked about.
You haven't read at all, have you? No one has backed me up.

Go ahead and consider it tunneling. But when we have a townie lynch, I'll repeat, that's a decent pool of suspects. Especially if said player wasn't JUST an inactive, but someone who basically admitted to having an ability, and I refuse to believe these Dgamers just didn't notice at all.

Bardull is the choice because of his fear of voting without people leading him but he then lead the wagon that led to a Vigilante's death at the end of the phase.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Wait sorry, meant to post that earlier, didn't realize the day ended.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
y'all spectators out there saying TOWN SUCKS

well maybe we dont!! maybe we can get carried!! ha!

#HBC | Gorf

pokechu i am seriously ridiculously close to modkilling you for blatantly not giving a **** about the rules. ****posting is one thing but blatantly not following the rules is a whole other thing. if you post one more time this Night phase youre getting modkilled

if you want to make a dispute DON'T do it in thread, pm me. but like is it seriously that hard to not post in thread?

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

mkay screw strict Day/Night cycles lol. the way my work schedule works it is stupidly hard for me to stay up until midnight monitoring a game, so since i can get the game up now im gonna make the deadline 36 (and a half to give you guys the extra tiny bump) hours from now.

bla bla bla flavor

Yellowlord (Marshy, Vanilla Townie) has been killed during the Night!

Day 3 Begins! Deadline is set for 6/11/18 at 10:00 PM EST

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hmm. Wonder what was so confusing about a vanilla townie role.

##Vote: Pokechu

Call it a hunch, but maybe there's a reason he's been given so many warnings, as to not kill a Mafia member. Maybe that's completely baseless though. I'm open to other ideas.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Hmm. Wonder what was so confusing about a vanilla townie role.

##Vote: Pokechu

Call it a hunch, but maybe there's a reason he's been given so many warnings, as to not kill a Mafia member. Maybe that's completely baseless though. I'm open to other ideas.
Tbh I'm not sure two could be considered many, three is when it starts to go ehhhh but accidentally editing one post just by instinct due to how it's allowed in the Smash social threads, and hype posting after day (which in NZ we would have literal pages of LOL) don't seem like major mistakes to me. I don't see the correlation between the host's leniency and me having to be mafia tbh

D

Deleted member

I think I cracked this case guys. Actually, i didn't, this is just stuff that has been brought up before but with the info Bardull is Mafia
##Vote: God's Cousin
Actually time already passed and I'm pretty sure I was just lynched.

Utter bull****
Getting lynched because I made a mistake is fine, getting lynched because I'm mafia is fine, but getting lynched because people threw votes up then all just ran away is infuriating.
Key part being "getting lynched because I'm Mafia", at this point, Maven believed he was to be lynched due to the deadline being crossed, but votes were still being counted as later revealed.

And then this happened
Mmmkay well since the day hasn’t been declared over, we can still talk...doesn’t quite say votes don’t count, and maven getting lynched would suck, soooo yeah.

If you guys think I’m suspicious for this then whatever but clearing an inactive is better than Macen getting stomped on.

Going to bed, god speed my dudes.

##Vote: God's Cousin
The suspicious vote on GRC has also already been mentioned but I think we were looking at it with the wrong perspective, now that Bardull is a confirmed Mafioso, it seems more likely that this was a vote to save his scummbuddy.

Alongside that, I believe Crusher(or rather, Natz) was clean, Bardull was trying to push his lynch quite a lot on D1.

##Vote: Maven89

Top Bottom