• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST 6/12/18

D

Deleted member

Spak was reported to have "visited" Yellowlord last Night.
Yellowlord is now dead.

2+2=4
Is... Is the whole Mafia the DGames veterans?

Why did you do this Golden, I made a cool post and everything! >:^(

##Unvote: Maven89
##Vote: Spak

We can lynch Maven tomorrow, this is more of a solid proof

Z25 Z25
Who did you jail?

D

Deleted member

And I'm more than aware I just painted a target on my back for the next Night, but honestly?

My nightly death means nothing if we can get a second Mafia lynch in a row today.

So Spak....
Got anything to say to this?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ah so not watcher but tracker

and this is much more solid then shishes educated guess

and also thats 3 dgame vets that are mafia, damn :V

anyway great work the two of ya~

we kill spak tonight, and if z25 is jailor he jails maven
##unvote: Maven
Tracker.

I am not having a repeat of Fate Mafia where people kept mixing the two up.....
oh i know i know, i just thought at first you watched yellow, not tracked spak :V

And I'm more than aware I just painted a target on my back for the next Night, but honestly?

My nightly death means nothing if we can get a second Mafia lynch in a row today.

So Spak....
Got anything to say to this?
actually i got some beneficial news for you

z25 isn't dead

in other words mafia scared of a doc if he is a jailor

ya aint dead yet hero keep standing

D

Deleted member

z25 isn't dead

in other words mafia scared of a doc if he is a jailor

Though I can't track if I'm jailed, so I'd be alive, but rather useless. :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Though I can't track if I'm jailed, so I'd be alive, but rather useless. :p
the point of my post literally flew over your head huh lol?

[QUOTE="Natz~, post: 22105958, member: 230405"

z25 isn't dead

in other words mafia scared of a ->doc<- if he is a jailor

ya aint dead yet hero keep standing[/QUOTE]

D

Deleted member

the point of my post literally flew over your head huh lol?

[QUOTE="Natz~, post: 22105958, member: 230405"

z25 isn't dead

in other words mafia scared of a ->doc<- if he is a jailor

[/QUOTE]

No, I got that.
I'm just unsure if there is a Doc. Might as well find out tonight I suppose. :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
No, I got that.
I'm just unsure if there is a Doc. Might as well find out tonight I suppose. :p[/QUOTE]
oh don't worry, your staying alive ;)

i got full belief on that

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Spak was reported to have "visited" Yellowlord last Night.
Yellowlord is now dead.

2+2=4
Sorry, but your math is wrong. I didn't wanna half to claim until later, but I'm SwordsRBroken, the Town Cop. I could tell you what everyone is, but I feel like that'd be a bad idea (since it'd essentially be confirming who is/isn't a PR). I investigated Opo D1 and Yellow D2.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hmm. Wonder what was so confusing about a vanilla townie role.

##Vote: Pokechu

Call it a hunch, but maybe there's a reason he's been given so many warnings, as to not kill a Mafia member. Maybe that's completely baseless though. I'm open to other ideas.
This is something that could be feasible but I’m not sure.
I think I cracked this case guys. Actually, i didn't, this is just stuff that has been brought up before but with the info Bardull is Mafia

Key part being "getting lynched because I'm Mafia", at this point, Maven believed he was to be lynched due to the deadline being crossed, but votes were still being counted as later revealed.

And then this happened

The suspicious vote on GRC has also already been mentioned but I think we were looking at it with the wrong perspective, now that Bardull is a confirmed Mafioso, it seems more likely that this was a vote to save his scummbuddy.

Alongside that, I believe Crusher(or rather, Natz) was clean, Bardull was trying to push his lynch quite a lot on D1.

##Vote: Maven89
I quoted this before reading your other post so I’ll just answer your question here as it’s what I was going to say anyway lol.

I jailed maven.

So if he is mafia he didn’t kill last night unless he’s got the ability to override jailing.

With that said golden bought up some interesting news:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
at this point i rather trust goldie

hes been on my good list trying to not vote people to death, and been keeping fighting min, hes also been having the right side mind

goldie screams town to me the prior nights, and this just goes even more proof

ya got a lotta more doubt and some argues

also ace attorney music, i know its a god damn meme it never works but ONE DAY! OOOOOONEEEE DAY IT WILL! AND THAT IS NOW!

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
at this point i rather trust goldie
It's not a matter of trusting Goldie. I still think he's town, but he failed to consider the possibility that I was just investigating Yellow rather than killing him.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It's not a matter of trusting Goldie. I still think he's town, but he failed to consider the possibility that I was just investigating Yellow rather than killing him.
possibility or not

we got a lead

we take leads

we still got numbers to sacrifice

if ya are town dude, accept your fate and die with dignity instead of squirming

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
if ya are town dude, accept your fate and die with dignity instead of squirming
Heck naw. From my PoV, I've got the only town confirmed role in the game and it's my duty to protect it.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Yeah honestly I wouldn't vote for SPac Man yet, with what Yellow said last day with having a vague role she made herself a target, I'm not surprised she was the night kill to be honest.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Heck naw. From my PoV, I've got the only town confirmed role in the game and it's my duty to protect it.
"only town confirmed role"
"says it in front of a tracker that proved you visited yellow and a jailor claim"

really?......really?

well from my PoV that just topped ya off to FoS levels

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What if yellow was going to be a traitor? Hence the vagueness. Is that possible?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
"only town confirmed role"
"says it in front of a tracker that proved you visited yellow and a jailor claim"
For all I know, he could a scum tracker. Sure it'd be underpowered, but in a game with this many VT's it wouldn't be unheard of. I still think it's likely that he's townie, but it's not guaranteed (which is why I said I'm the only town confirmed role).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
##Unvote: Pokechu

This is a game about DGames and its traditions. In the sign up thread it was said cop roles were rarely a thing here, never mind one that can act in the day AND night. I'm inclined to think you're suspicious.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oh he checks them in the day??! That is kinda wild wowzers

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
(Forgot to specify ROLE Cop. I just get powers, I don't get alignments.)
##Unvote: Pokechu

This is a game about DGames and its traditions. In the sign up thread it was said cop roles were rarely a thing here, never mind one that can act in the day AND night. I'm inclined to think you're suspicious.
I meant at the end of D1 and at the end of D2. Put D's where there shoulda been N's.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
For all I know, he could a scum tracker. Sure it'd be underpowered, but in a game with this many VT's it wouldn't be unheard of. I still think it's likely that he's townie, but it's not guaranteed (which is why I said I'm the only town confirmed role).
for the fact now that your trying to undermine goldie to call him scum to save your own ass is terrible dude

and not only that, your also literally distanting yourself away from everyone, you aren't playing a town, no what you just said there is scummy as all hell trusting no one and claiming out loud your the only confirmed town, at the point where your our main lead to send to the gutter

no bellyaching, and no pointing fingers

if ya a true town, you'll know sacrifices have to be made, so instead of complaning, actually give god damn help and die instead of trying to point the blame at the guy who caught you red handed, like a child blaming his brother

D

Deleted member

Sorry, but your math is wrong. I didn't wanna half to claim until later, but I'm SwordsRBroken, the Town Cop. I could tell you what everyone is, but I feel like that'd be a bad idea (since it'd essentially be confirming who is/isn't a PR). I investigated Opo D1 and Yellow D2.
Claiming to be a Cop, after this?
We normally avoid cops. We prefer trackers. In short, if it's a role that makes it so you cannot try and talk your way out of its results, we're against it. That doesn't mean you can always talk your way out of it
And you just so happened to investigate someone who died the same night?

And you claim that you could tell us what everyone is? That's not what Cop does, that's what Role Cop does.
And assuming you ARE the Role Cop and we know what Yellow's role was upon flip, you're basically claiming Opo is a power role since he's the only other one you were said to have investigated.
And yet Opo claimed to be Xiivi, a vanilla townie.

Whether you're telling the truth or lying, something smells rather fishy.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
(Forgot to specify ROLE Cop. I just get powers, I don't get alignments.)

I meant at the end of D1 and at the end of D2. Put D's where there shoulda been N's.
That doesn’t confirm anything completely though unless you get the godfather

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
for the fact now that your trying to undermine goldie to call him scum to save your own *** is terrible dude

and not only that, your also literally distanting yourself away from everyone, you aren't playing a town, no what you just said there is scummy as all hell trusting no one and claiming out loud your the only confirmed town, at the point where your our main lead to send to the gutter

no bellyaching, and no pointing fingers

if ya a true town, you'll know sacrifices have to be made, so instead of complaning, actually give god damn help and die instead of trying to point the blame at the guy who caught you red handed, like a child blaming his brother
I'm just conveying the information that I know for a fact and trying to protect myself. If we sacrifice every townie in the game, there'll only be scum left.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm just conveying the information that I know for a fact and trying to protect myself. If we sacrifice every townie in the game, there'll only be scum left.
your not trying to convey anything!

you literally laughed at goldie saying his conclustion was incorrect, and said your the only confirmed townie, and blame the tracker that pointed you out as hes scum instead

its a damn stupid and dirty move

and really? wow i didn't know in a game of mafia that mafia wins if town is dead :O is that how you play this game? holy **** what a miracle!

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
you're basically claiming Opo is a power role since he's the only other one you were said to have investigated.
But I got back that he's vanilla (or at least I got the result of him having no powers). I was trying to say I was protecting my own PR from mafia, and I forgot that Opo already claimed as he was gonna be my proof lol.

D

Deleted member

What I'm getting is that you have a difficult time keeping your story straight. :p

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
you literally laughed at goldie saying his conclustion was incorrect
Because it is.
said your the only confirmed townie
Because from my PoV I am.
blame the tracker that pointed you out as hes scum instead
I said he's likely town, but the shred of a chance he could be scum is why I can't say he's CONFIRMED townie.
its a damn stupid and dirty move
Not really, it's my only option to save my own butt from a ML.
holy **** what a miracle!
I know, right?

Top Bottom