• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST 6/12/18

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
isn't coricus automatically lynched now that the majority voted for her? i think it'd be too late to tie the lynch and i think it's RNG anyways
in this game take anything seriously :V

once again wasn't pointing fingers or anything, but the contentment to try to preserve someone over someone else is noteworthy in my eyes

always look at things before and after hindsight
good point, although you should take into account that last day i actually did vote for coricus and not opossum (who flipped townie) so take it as you will -3-

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Sure. but we're not getting any new info to make new conclusions without someone getting lynched. It's better to act in unison, imo.
what part of my action isn't in unison? i asked ya who i should vote and even reaffirmed my vote to it just in case nicknames won't count

i'm well aware we don't get anything new till a lynch brings more info, but even then best to point things out so they pop up later, better to get it noted now for efffect later than to figure it out then

Unless you want to tie the lynch again, I'll always support that >u>
i know you would :p its thanks to that i won last game~

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
isn't coricus automatically lynched now that the majority voted for her? i think it'd be too late to tie the lynch and i think it's RNG anyways

good point, although you should take into account that last day i actually did vote for coricus and not opossum (who flipped townie) so take it as you will -3-
oh....i didn't know at all :V
meh shows my attention span -3-

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
what part of my action isn't in unison?
I think my attempts to diffuse the tension have raised it, lol. All I was trying to say was let's hold off pointing fingers unless we have to.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I think my attempts to diffuse the tension have raised it, lol. All I was trying to say was let's hold off pointing fingers unless we have to.
well the reason why is ya actually think theres tension for some reason lol

like seriously, ya saw me with spak, if i was actually trying to rile someone up i would be more agressive then just simply keeping notes down

theres no finger pointing at all, as far as i care its in your head for watever reason

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Coricus Coricus

any words to say to defend yourself?

##Vote: woomy
I don't have a toolkit and I've been having a harder and harder time following events especially without anyone PMing me and there being no tags during phase changes, so I've just kind of lost track.

But I've said before that I'm Gorf and vanilla town. Since I'm already on the chopping block, it says that Gorf started as a bit of a wild teen and as he matured gradually used that reputation to his advantage in his Mafia playing.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
But anyway since apparently I'm already dead with no way to change it have fun with the townkill see ya in a more chaotic game.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Votecount

Coricus (4): Shishœ, Natz~, vaanrose, Pokechu
Not voting (3): The rest

Coricus (Gorf, Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!

Night 5 begins and will end by 10:00 AM EST

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I forgot this was a thing.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Natz~ (WashedLaundry, Vanilla Townie) has been killed during the Night!

Day 6 begins and will end by 11:30 on Saturday, 6/16/18

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
##Vote: Pokechu

Since I can't vote for Maven anymore. :awesome: Sorry Maven, 99% of the time I'm right but you ended up in the rare 1%.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
whelp now can i get taken to the graveyard? :V

i wanna go hand out with uni

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

Since I can't vote for Maven anymore. :awesome: Sorry Maven, 99% of the time I'm right but you ended up in the rare 1%.
Aw, Holder. I'm offended :^(

You mind stating a reason why you put your vote on me? Today is LyLo and I think we should take all the time we can, I don't think we should do a majority lynch today so soon.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Aw, Holder. I'm offended :^(

You mind stating a reason why you put your vote on me? Today is LyLo and I think we should take all the time we can, I don't think we should do a majority lynch today so soon.
Slow down there, I'm just one vote.

Largely because you've been on the bad side of lynches consistently and a few of your posts come across as rather insincere, like you proclaiming I was right with Bardull, or that you could take your vote off of Coricus to seem innocent after she flips innocent, etc.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Slow down there, I'm just one vote.

Largely because you've been on the bad side of lynches consistently and a few of your posts come across as rather insincere, like you proclaiming I was right with Bardull, or that you could take your vote off of Coricus to seem innocent after she flips innocent, etc.
hmmm well idk i don't think i've been on the bad side of lynches...

yeah i didn't vote spak (although i did say i was unaligned), i didn't vote barney (although i DID take my vote off shish which let barney have a 50% death chance instead of a 33%), and when the town voted Opo I took my vote off him (he flipped townie), when the town voted Coricus, I did vote for her but only after being pressured by Natz. and guess what! cori flipped townie!

also i don't remember saying that i could take my vote off coricus, it was the day we lynched opo where i wanted to go for cori instead but the next day when the town was going for cori I didn't vote for her until Natz pointed fingers at me. I was right w/ my observation lol I said that yellow was marshy and vanilla so why would gorf be mafia? like if we had marshy we're 99% gonna have gorf and coricus claimed gorf, so coricus' death isn't on me

D

Deleted member

Wait, ****, I didn't even realise that, if we do have 2 Mafiosos left, this is LyLo

##Unvote: Swampasaur

I'm gonna bank on my theory from before, it's time to Ride or Die

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
omg guys I need one more vote to die.

do y'all REALLY want to do this? do y'all really want to hand the game to the mafia?

swamp (who I personally think the last mafia is) could EASILY just pop up a vote for me and kill me. this is what i was saying, we shouldn't auto lynch this early

D

Deleted member

omg guys I need one more vote to die.

do y'all REALLY want to do this? do y'all really want to hand the game to the mafia?

swamp (who I personally think the last mafia is) could EASILY just pop up a vote for me and kill me. this is what i was saying, we shouldn't auto lynch this early

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
y'all know what??? this y'all mistake honestly, im not getting mad over this lol

third person votes me, that's on Y'ALL, not me. cause im the sample pm and y'all gonna look silly when I flip eor

im not gonna be mad cause when it was Opo's time, I considered that he was townie and was right.
when it was Cori's time, I considered that she was townie and was right.

so if y'all wanna put a third vote on me? your loss

i'm just saying, this day JUST started and y'all don't even want to discuss any possibilities. like for example i think the last two mafia are either swamp OR vaan, I think it's one of them.

because vaan, despite his activity, was the last one to provide a role claim, and Swamp was the one who asked for his flavor. like why would a scummate draw attention to his mafia friend's claim? that's why i don't think it could be both if there is two, but idk

just discussing things like that would help A LOT at LyLo

but if y'all wanna auto lynch a hour into the day when we have 35 more hours?

ur loss lol

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I think Swamp and Cori is a pretty safe bet.

I can't shake the feeling that Cori is more likely to have the stronger role if she's actually Gorf and is mafia. Maybe Gorf is a narcissist, I don't know, lol.

I wish I could say Swamp is playing differently than I'm used to do, but he died first the only game I've played with him so I don't actually know firsthand what he's played like before.

##Vote:Cori
also I think it's vaan because of THIS

Natz JUST said that the only mafia roles are NZoners like Ram. So why would Gorf be a mafia? Like if Coricus was actually gorf then she couldn't be mafia....

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
between swamp and vaan i think that both have a high chance to be mafia, but this is why I want to discuss these things. aiming at me, and putting down two votes this early, isn't going to solve anything.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
maybe it is swamp and vaan as the last two mafia, but back when Swamp asked for flavor of Goldie and Vaan's claim, why would Swamp ask for Vaan's flavor if they were both mafia?? That's what doesn't add up to me.

So maybe there's just one mafia left? and today isn't LyLo? but mafia is usually a fourth of the game and we had 16 people, so that's a perfect four meaning two are still in the game. but it's unlikely to be both vaan and swamp imo even though we're all suspicious of swamp

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So Bardul was Dgamer playing an NZoner (Aem) and Spak was Dgamer playing an NZoner (RamOne).

Conclusion: This game is NZone as DGames vs DGames as NZone.

##Vote:Maven
also his logic here is shaky at best...

this would mean that all of the roles were essentially handpicked because all the DGamers would have had to be NZoners, and vice versa. but that's incredibly unlikely and even then, I think we had 3 DGamers this game? this would mean that there could only be three mafia if all of the DGamers were it, but considering how mafia usually makes up a fourth of the game, and for 16 it'd be a perfect 4... a NZoner would also have to be mafia according to this, but that just throws a whole wrench into this "conclusion" of vaan's.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
This is starting to get sad lol
how so?

because everything i said makes complete sense.

although posting five times in a row is wild, that's just how i organize my thoughts.

I'm genuinely curious, what's sad about it?

D

Deleted member

how so?

because everything i said makes complete sense.

although posting five times in a row is wild, that's just how i organize my thoughts.

I'm genuinely curious, what's sad about it?
It's clear you're desperate to save your own ass, but you should know you can't bs your way out of this like the other times.
It's gameover buddy, at least take it with dignity

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It's clear you're desperate to save your own ***, but you should know you can't bs your way out of this like the other times.
It's gameover buddy, at least take it with dignity
How is that desperate? I put out real evidence on the table to support a theory. I'm not even saying "GUYS IT'S HIM LET'S GO" I'm saying "it COULD be him, hmm....", it's definitely better than your theory of "He claimed the sample PM, he has to be mafia!"

You're acting like I'm mafia but aside from withholding my votes, I haven't done anything wrong...

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
also another thing that makes me think swamp is a townie?

He was the main one defending me back in Day 1 when I claimed the sample PM. Like of course there's a real chance that the town would get over that fear of me being mafia, and I'd essentially be a confirmed townie. So why not try and drive my lynch? Because the mafia wins by leaving all of the suspicious people alive, not the people who are confirmed townies.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yeah looking back at it I was wrong in my first few posts to say that swamp had a high chance to be mafia, since he's inactive the possibility is there i guess but IDK I'm really leaning towards vaan.

but sure go right ahead, lynch me, waste the 30+ hours we have and get surprised when I flip Eor. hip hip hooray!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
#HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

hmu fool i need you to confirm for the other game. hmu discord or text

i dont want to kick you but if youre going to b inactive i may have to son

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

##Unvote

Actually, I wanna check something first, don't worry, I'll get my vote back on you in no time, Chu

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
##Unvote

Actually, I wanna check something first, don't worry, I'll get my vote back on you in no time, Chu
great!! i started to worry at first, but now im at ease. can't wait for the town to lose!! :)

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
also I think it's vaan because of THIS

Natz JUST said that the only mafia roles are NZoners like Ram. So why would Gorf be a mafia? Like if Coricus was actually gorf then she couldn't be mafia....
We don't know that the mafia is just NZoners. That was a theory (I theory I pushed, in fact), but we have no proof either way. It's best to consider alternative theories.

also another thing that makes me think swamp is a townie?

He was the main one defending me back in Day 1 when I claimed the sample PM. Like of course there's a real chance that the town would get over that fear of me being mafia, and I'd essentially be a confirmed townie. So why not try and drive my lynch? Because the mafia wins by leaving all of the suspicious people alive, not the people who are confirmed townies.
And now you're defending Swamp, too? I thought we were all in agreement he's clearly Mafia.

I've been scum hunting all game. And you know what? I've been wrong most of the time. That's on me. I was wrong most of last game, too. If anything, I think that's why I'm still alive. I keep pushing for the wrong lynch. But I still voted Spak.

You've never voted scum, I've seen no real scum hunting from you, and you're defending our last mafia candidate now that he's the only one left.

##Vote: Chu

Top Bottom