• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games Mafia: THE NINTENZONE SOCIAL INVASION! Day 4 ends at 3:00 PM EST 6/12/18

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
also while your at it pokechu, if ya can tell me where you found those posts exactly will also help out
sure thing!

i think i'll compile the flavor claims though, then quote the posts afterwards, if that's fine w/ you

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
sure thing!

i think i'll compile the flavor claims though, then quote the posts afterwards, if that's fine w/ you
no prroblem~
just let me know after ya get all the flavor claims where you found that "JD jungle" persons post, i can't see to find their username

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
the posts of past games of ghebs claim that ya posted here
ohh wait not the posts of the flavor claims for this game (like when cori said she was gorf)? you want the threads/posts where I found the previous DG mafias like where I found the one where gorf was scum and the town lost by lynching gheb?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ohh wait not the posts of the flavor claims for this game (like when cori said she was gorf)? you want the threads/posts where I found the previous DG mafias like where I found the one where gorf was scum and the town lost by lynching gheb?
yus

sorry for not making that clear

i just need to know who claimed who and who flipped as who in this game

and where ya ffound those quotes that ya posted trying to discet the gheb claim

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Shish - Th3kuzinator, Vanilla
Pokechu - Eor, Vanilla
Opossum - Xiivi, Vanilla
Holder - Overswarm, ???
Crusher/Kitty Kat - WashedLaundry, Vanilla
Coricus - Gorf, Vanilla
GRC - Ryker, Vigilante
The Stoopid Unikorn - Swiss, Vanilla Townie

Swamp - Gheb_01, ???
BarDulL - AEMehr, Mafia Goon
Yellowlord - Marshy, Vanilla Townie
Spak - RamOne, Mafia Goon
Maven89 - Cello_Marl, Vanilla Townie
Z25 - J, Town Jailer
GoldenYuiitusin Evil Eye, Town Tracker

Vaanrose - ???, ???

Red = Confirmed Role as Scum
Green = Confirmed Role as Town

so all red/greens are dead

blue = living player whose role isn't confirmed

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oops lol i have the project m theme so while making the post, the text was blue

i guess pink = living player whose role isn't confirmed lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
alright thank ya, you did just sorta disproved one of my possible theories so ya so much for that :V

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
https://smashboards.com/threads/phoenix-wright-mafia-game-over.253357/page-37 is where i found
Gheb you also were tearing it up the first few days, doing really well. Something happened/backfired when you were throwin wait against Kat though and you kinda crumbled. Good stuff overall Gheb :).
https://smashboards.com/threads/kantplay-open-mafia-rarefaction-game-over.366487/page-10 is where i found
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA

i was scum, yu won us the game ruy!!!
https://smashboards.com/threads/revival-of-dgames-mafia.411080/page-20 is where i found
@Gheb_01 was Joker, Town Risky Berserker!
What was the theory that was disproven? maybe with both of our minds we can come up with something?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
okay then ya my theories are debunked now

my first theory was that anyone in the game, had a character that was not in the game

and if that was the case, that would put doubt on woomys claim of being the host, as the host is part of the game violating that theory

but yellow flipped marshy, who is the co-host so someone part of the game is actually a role in the game....

and my other threoy is that gheb name is actually ~ gheb ~

but that also isn't the case as other people don't have their exact names coming up flipped putting doubt on that one as well

it doesn't actually do anything to make swamp and woomy possible town, but it does disprove my attempt to put further guilt on both of them

sigh....well thanks shimachu

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I think ~Gheb~ used to be Gheb_01, I think he just got a namechange,

hmmm i'm gonna wait until vaan gives his flavor, I do find it odd that he hasn't claimed yet as he's been one of the more active users. but idk

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
My character hints are always too subtle, lol. Both this game and last I tried to get people to ask who I was by teasing and nobody took the bait. I don't claim until people ask, but I try to give people an excuse to ask.

Earlier I said I had two different astrological signs because I'm Chuckie, a hybrid account two other players, Vanderzant and Kataefi, would use to play mafia together as one player.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I'm completely vanilla, though, unfortunately. All I can do is theorize.

I liked Opo for mafia because there's got to be two mafia left and I felt like his vote for Yellow could've been a strategy to prevent Cori getting the inactive lynch. I was hoping he'd flip mafia because then I'd be more confident voting Cori.

Cori's done nothing for several phases and she's claimed the literal Godfather of this game in the host. I've been suspicious of her for a while but she's done nothing to base any theories on.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
well last game makes sense, this one not so much as we don't know who the **** were playing as

and huh....well before pokechus finding ya would of proved my theory that only swamp and woomy have claims of peeps we met back here, but then marshy flipped on yellow so i'm not sure how stong that theory is

anyway thank ya :V
I'm completely vanilla, though, unfortunately. All I can do is theorize.

I liked Opo for mafia because there's got to be two mafia left and I felt like his vote for Yellow could've been a strategy to prevent Cori getting the inactive lynch. I was hoping he'd flip mafia because then I'd be more confident voting Cori.

Cori's done nothing for several phases and she's claimed the literal Godfather of this game in the host. I've been suspicious of her for a while but she's done nothing to base any theories on.

seems like the best bets are still swampy and woomy

swampy for odd playing, and woomy for inactivity

i really do wish we got more to go on, all i got are just a buncha bad feelings...

so who do we vote on up for?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
honestly idk what is up with coricus, girl has been silent aside from like 6 posts

but i dont think we should lynch her because she's made a really believable claim. she claimed gorf and vanilla. and since Yellow flipped marshy and vanilla, I think Coric's claim is believable.

plus she's cool so she should live. that's always a reason.
b-b-b-b-b-but cori doesn't need to die right now! :^(

Vote Swampy! :'^(

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I think Swamp and Cori is a pretty safe bet.

I can't shake the feeling that Cori is more likely to have the stronger role if she's actually Gorf and is mafia. Maybe Gorf is a narcissist, I don't know, lol.

I wish I could say Swamp is playing differently than I'm used to do, but he died first the only game I've played with him so I don't actually know firsthand what he's played like before.

##Vote:Cori

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
cori in the house is one vote away from an auto lynch OOF

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh am i coming off that way?

nah i just wanna lynch swamp first, i'm not gonna be bothered if Cori dies but i think swamp is more likely to be scum and I just like messing with cori.
cori in the house is one vote away from an auto lynch OOF
like that
plus she's cool so she should live. that's always a reason
and this
b-b-b-b-b-but cori doesn't need to die right now! :^(
and this is me just goofing off and being sarcastic with the stuttering lol

D

Deleted member

I think Pokechu should learn to write usernames properly when voting. And also remebering to unvote

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
oh.....does that mean my woomy vote won't count?

##Vote: coricus

also i thought gorf said we don't have to worry about unvoting, and only unvote if we jsut don'twanna lynch anyone

D

Deleted member

Oh wait, I'm the fool here, I confused Natz's post with Pokechu's lmao

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
No need to start in-fighting just yet. It's probably Swamp and Cori, it's really just a question of who should go first. I prefer taking out the one who hasn't contributed once this whole game.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pointing fingers at Chu.
heeeeeeey if you point one finger at me, then you have four pointing right back at you!!! /s

on a serious note though i didn't mean to start infighting, i just wanted to advocate for swampy's lynch and not cori's (explained myself a few posts ago) but you are right that the mafia is probably just both so it wouldn't matter in the end anyways. so i'll just move my vote since same outcome regardless

##Unvote Swampysaurus Rex
##Vote WOOMY/Cori in the House

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
heeeeeeey if you point one finger at me, then you have four pointing right back at you!!! /s

on a serious note though i didn't mean to start infighting, i just wanted to advocate for swampy's lynch and not cori's (explained myself a few posts ago) but you are right that the mafia is probably just both so it wouldn't matter in the end anyways. so i'll just move my vote since same outcome regardless

##Unvote Swampysaurus Rex
##Vote WOOMY/Cori in the House
I was saying Natz pointing fingers is at you was the in-fighting I was talking about

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
pointing fingers would be finger of suspicion :V

if i was i would of like done something like that, not just remark about it

or **** grill his case like i did with spak, or to a much lesser degree question like i tried with oppo

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The point is it's unnecessary.
...well....no...not is not

you do have to remember, woomy nor swamp are confirmed to be mafia

and even shima himself is under some form of suspicion and still is, just disclosed cause bigger fish to fry

calling out any suspicious action is of utmost necessary

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i dont see how it was suspicious tbh

i only said "let's not lynch cori, let's lynch swamp, coricus is cool"

that sounds like a joke to me, i didn't mean for it to be taken seriously :laugh:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
in this game take anything seriously :V

once again wasn't pointing fingers or anything, but the contentment to try to preserve someone over someone else is noteworthy in my eyes

always look at things before and after hindsight

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
...well....no...not is not

you do have to remember, woomy nor swamp are confirmed to be mafia

and even shima himself is under some form of suspicion and still is, just disclosed cause bigger fish to fry

calling out any suspicious action is of utmost necessary
Sure. but we're not getting any new info to make new conclusions without someone getting lynched. It's better to act in unison, imo. Unless you want to tie the lynch again, I'll always support that >u>

Top Bottom