• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I am extending my hand and opening my heart to hydra. I don't feel like making a new hydra so whoever hydras with me is going to have to deal with being Meadowsizzle, which I'm just going to consider the (me+person) hydra account.

Laundry, you can be on the winning side this time if you want.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No more hydras in my game on a whim

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
is that "On a whim, I've decided to allow no more hydras"

or "You can only join my game as a hydra if it's not on a whim"

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yes it is Asdioh, yes it is. The first one

Panta

Smash Cadet
/in for uTrick'd 2

What do I have to do? :o I went back about 12 pages and couldn't find any description of the game.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Ya, but don't they normally have a uPick restriction like to a specific flavor?

Or is this free for all?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man that sounds like it would kill the spirit of the uPick to restrict people's selections.

You choose whatever you'd like. Last game the mafia team's flavors was Nano (anime robot) and Biceps (like arms)

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You could, but you wouldn't be allowed to use it anymore

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I don't think it's against the rules, it's just not smart to do it. People can cherrypick your role and others can simply choose flavors to troll you if they felt like it.

Like, for example, let's say someone picks Ryker with a gun as their flavor, then tells people. Someone then has the right to be the fake bullets in Ryker's gun, making him a dud and you a suicidal character but hey, you dumpy, that's what you chose. If you find that fun, who am I to tell you to knock it off?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
read the first utrick game.

it's
hilarious

washed i swear i'm a lot better now don't be frightened

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I wasn't planning on telling anyone. But Panta, yeah it's up to anything. Your role can be Ryker, a shark, P90X workout video, etc. Let's get this game filled especially since MM mafia finally ended.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Game should fill if the hydras separated.

Edit: Actually that's not convenient considering flavor may have been decided together. And would require each person in the hydra to re-submit their own flavor for the setup.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Spoilers: The posting restriction for Laundry's hydra is that he has to make all the posts

Panta

Smash Cadet
I will send in my flavor tonight, but it probably won't be a community styled flavor like Ryker with a Gun lol.

Should I just send in the name of the character like say... Blue Beard the Salty Pirate? Or do I give the character flavor, the role, and then role flavor/flavor description?

In another uPick I've been in we just chose our character and a role from a preset list so sorry for asking so many questions. >_>

John2k4

The End of an Era
When I initially signed up solo, I just sent him a character (flavor).
If it's obscure, include a link to Wikipedia or something.

The whole idea of UTrick'd was to capture the spirit of skype mafia, where they would be roles like 'Town Stroke' who could pick one person over night to have a stroke, forcing them to lead into every phrase they said with a long 'uhhhhhhhhh' or 'Mafia Santa with a Hand grenade', where you had to get someone to agree to sit in your lap to kill them.

The roles might not be that far out there, but I suppose it would depend on the submitted flavors.

EDIT: Oh, one thing that did come up last time was people submitting flavors they thought were awesome but I didn't know anything about. So if you want to pick something obscure, just link me to a wiki article or talk to me on aim/skype for a bit so i can draw something from it.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Edit: @Acrostic: want to in so it can fill? :3
I'll play with you, if you really want me to. Wasn't sure if I wanted to discern whether someone was playing to the role of being shot out from Ryker's load. But I like playing with you, even though you trust me too much. And I have always been mafia in our games together. And yes, I'm asking you to beg me to play, because I like being spoiled. :3

Edit: /in

Top Bottom