• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
S2, has there not been any word from Tom? I can imagine him being tied up because of the Holidays and whatnot, actually.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I didn't approve the set-up bro. I'll look more into it tomorrow, I'm sorry. Larges are a bit harder than smalls, yeah.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Argh. True true. I just like seein mah name on dat list huggin X1 (Can't do dat fer da small- Sword took dat from meh -__-).

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm sorry to disappoint you, Gordito, but Tandora's large set-up definitely just jumped in and stole that slot :o.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Was Gordito's submitted first? Because if it's approved it would still be ahead of her's as long as it actually got approved. :p

#HBC | Gorf

Guess what Tanny?

ZV basically approved of my setup so HAH!

Oh, and /in celeb as me + zen hydra to be announced eventually.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Guys, do me a favor and get out of your hydras and just play singles for Dr. Who.

Why do people love hydras so much anyway?

#HBC | Gorf

Tan gtfo with that "no hydras" talk, ya hear?

ZV definitely wubs me more, I'm charming!

AND, I'm using this emoticon just for him:

:tomato:

EDIT: And yea, ZV, that emoticon IS awesome :D.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
PMing Adumb is only if you want to be a specific character from the show. There was a list of options somewhere. The character you receive is irrelevant to the role you get.

And I guess Gord gets the spot next to X1 idk.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Also what's the crack about me PM'ing Adum a char or something for Dr Who?

Could someone let me know, ta.
If you want a specific character, pm me about it, I have a list of available picks.

Due to the way the flavor is done, this will have no effect on alignment, and knowledge of who else might potentially have the character is irrelevant. It's also gonna be irrelevant who knows what you might have.

Top Bottom