• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bardull is back? Oh you know I gotta welcome him back by being terrible at mafia with/against him (he says, as if he WASN'T already going to sign up for Rake's game because Rake)

/in Rake

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are there any special requirements/rules for the cross site game?

I def wanna /in that so if there's anything I need to do other than /in'ing to join someone let me know plz

Kantrip

Kantplay
democracy = day phase cuz votes
anarchy = night phase cuz everyone sending in their own private action

followers of helix = town
followers of dome = scum

probably like a false prophet, digrat, PC scumteam

do i win

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The bots spamming anarchy is kind of annoying. Makes me feel a little dirty even though I think democracy undermines the accomplishments of the stream.

Also the fact that anarchy/democracy is an option detracts from playing Pokemon, since you have to not only send inputs, but also spam your preferred method of control.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Foolish followers of the Helix, do you not understand? The whispers, the calls to anarchy, the spilled blood of our brother pokemon released in the wild. They are his doing. Only through the teachings of Dome-cracy, can progress be made. Repent, ye sinners, and may the Dome Fossil have mercy on your soul!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nope. I'm an Evangelical Eeveean.

You zealots blamed the Prophet Flareon for your own sins. He too, wept over the loss of Abby and Jay, as did we all.

Edit: Further on that note, I will not tolerate religious discrimination in the boards.

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I may want to sign up for the small, but I am only doing one game at a time at the moment. I want to join just to buddy Joey/No Hetero all game though. I think I only played like one game with that infamous hydra.

Oh well, here's to crossing my fingers. I may just steal the last spot if it is getting close.

Top Bottom