• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd be down for a hydra but I think we would probably piss off the majority of the group

assuming Gova would allow me to join

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
the second will be on swf (tbd. if youre interested in doing this holla at me)
iight i got a name but i ask the volunteer keeps it on the low with me til the time comes for SUSPENSE

EDIT i was gonna say the os/ryker hydra will have fun with how they treat my slot but i remembered promising myself id tone it down and take an approach thats easier to stomach for the sake of complementing sworddancer

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Wouldn't it help your slot to play exactly how you play? Sworddancer is transparent as town so let him post on his own for a bit so we can see em as obvtown and then go for da strategies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You're Ryker, he's Riker. Totally different.

If you don't like William T. Riker we could be Thomas Riker. :B

possibilities abounddddd

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I was just posting interesting information on the origin of my username. I do actually like the character even if I prefer the original.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd provide a setup for the SWF game of the cross-site project if my services are asked for.

:059:

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
An OS game WOULD give them a taste of just how nuts an SWF game can get. I have a 12-man League of Legends theme game that would work decently well, although it would obviously need to be tweeked if we wanted 14 players.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
ive already got someone down to mod and their setups legit. i just did this first come first serve

heh. all these volunteers to mod but none to play

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
> plans on cross site game

> doesnt tell anyone on swf to make it happen here

i see whose side youre truly on nabe

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
We'll see how bad FFTactics eats into my free time but I'd be down to represent the "Grade A Chump" side of SWF in the cross site if it doesn't immediately start filling with all stars

Same goes for Canadafia *wink*

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You can't just be like "hey here's a game, sign up".

Ya'll need a theme. Get people excited. Make sure its a host they trust.

But seriously I'd blow their freaking minds. If whoever is hosting doesn't have a setup ready I would make them one.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
dude i remember awhile back someone mentioned a crossover game should have a theme of marvel vs capcom or avengers vs justice league or something along those lines. something a lot of people know and lends itself well to crossovers

dgames flavor is always hilarious but shouldnt be used cuz they dont know who we are...yet

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I miss when you used Phoenix Wright .gifs to undermine someone's posts. It was glorious.

Bring that back.

Well actually, I never try to use the .gifs to undermine someone's posts. More so just help with emotional expression. If that's what you got from most of my posts, I guess all I can say is look at my posts in a more lighthearted manner haha.

This game should be fun though. (Sad that I can't use the ones from the new game yet)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
dude i remember awhile back someone mentioned a crossover game should have a theme of marvel vs capcom or avengers vs justice league or something along those lines. something a lot of people know and lends itself well to crossovers

dgames flavor is always hilarious but shouldnt be used cuz they dont know who we are...yet
imo make certain mafia archetypes as the flavor instead, i actually had this idea for one of my games but i never followed through on it, i think i even have a QT

oh wow i found it i might actually use this

@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry

Could I Co-Mod?

Last edited:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT: JUST DO IT

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
makin a mental note of collaborated setup idea and users down to host a setup for possible future crossover games

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
imo make certain mafia archetypes as the flavor instead, i actually had this idea for one of my games but i never followed through on it, i think i even have a QT

oh wow i found it i might actually use this

@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry

Could I Co-Mod?
Set-up's already locked in so you wouldn't get the opportunity. I wouldn't mind co-modding with you in the future. I have multiple ideas for privates that I have stored up that I'm waiting to roll with and I need help overlooking some of their ****.

Top Bottom