• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I was about to say the same thing, Circus.

"Retective Rherlock Round (Joey/Red Ruy)"

****. BTW PM me the password please Ryu.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
so you intend on waiting til d4 after several dead bodiesve piled up to get your hands dirty? thats an odd time to start playing the game

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I just don't wanna do work because laziness sounds amazing. I'll most likely end up playing like myself though.

I don't know how to even sideline mafia lol.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i can attest to laziness and sidelining in mafia being awesome

dont worry j ill teach you when we eventually hydra

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't know how to respond to that haha. I'm still nice. When people need to get hardbody'd they get hardbody'd though. No amount of niceness can stop that pain train.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Marshy doesn't like when I have anime weeaboo avas. Pretty women op though.
Well I mean it's incredibly gay and the fine ******* are way better, but like damn you don't even do like ridiculous emoticons anymore. You're... You're not the J I remember man :c

Oh and tagging you is going to be a god damn pain.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Marshy doesn't like when I have anime weeaboo avas. Pretty women op though.
I miss when you used Phoenix Wright .gifs to undermine someone's posts. It was glorious.

Bring that back.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm so salty my comp's not fixed.

I would .gif the **** outta this game. Every other post would be some type of an image.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It's not even the issue itself that's taken half a year, it's the four months the computer was held in stasis with nothing being done on it that caused it.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
iight ******

those of yall who are familiar with thethirdkoopa might know that he frequents the nsider2 forums where they also play mafia. theyve invited us to join em in a friendly competitive game on their site. itd be the first time either site does it and itd be interesting to see how the metas mesh. ideally this is a fun learning experience and maybe even our playerbases will join the others as well. a few points of interest
  • there will be two games. the first will be on nsider2 (hosted by laundry) and the second will be on swf (tbd. if youre interested in doing this holla at me). more games might be played depending on how the first two go
  • the first will be a 14 man game with the setup created by laundry and reviewed by myself and thethirdkoopa
  • the deadlines will be 7-10 days long ill let laundry decide this
  • have fun! be aware that the first game may be a bit tricky due to unfamiliarity with the playerlist but keeping things civil and enjoying the differences in meta/playstyle are part of what makes cross site games ballin!
so whos down to represent us? i need 7 names willin to ball. for dgamesia!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
no rush for signups btw. better we take our time to find 7 dedicated dgamers than ****** hoppin in there fast and flakin

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'll join when I die in Gova's game [which is most likely gonna be at the end of N2 at the latest].

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm interested in playing mafia but would need the right setup for it.

I just found out that Gova is running Final Fantasy Tactics and NO ONE TOLD ME or I would have totally signed up for that one. >:[ If someone exits that game before it starts then I call dibs.

Working on my large now, which actually takes a bit away from Final Fantasy tactics. Going to be Star Trek (TNG and DS9) and another semi-open setup in which players pick their roles pre-game, but this time I want it to be set up with only individual roles rather than copies of roles. I think this way of having setups is actually a bit better at having strong mafia games than the traditional way. This allows the gameplay to be shaped by player choices rather than mod choices and the skills you first test are logical and deductive instead of exploratory; searching for scum comes with a foundation in these games rather than baseless speculation and poking/prodding, so it takes away some of the inherent advantages of scum while giving scum a new advantage of knowing what possibilities they are up against.

I don't necessarily know how well it'll work with just individual roles though; if I make a role that is more popular or powerful than the others then I could see it coming under more scrutiny, which needs to be balanced. It was one of the problems with the Dancer in my Tactics game. It was a very good role for Town in certain situations but otherwise was a large boon to scum so "lynch all Dancers" was a misinformed, but common, mindset. I hope to have my game with individual roles that forces a role like Dancer to be chosen by someone inevitably make more difficult roles like that a bit more welcomed, but it will be difficult.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Overswarm, when you've been in this thread several times and haven't looked at the thread title, then I can't really have much sympathy for you.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
holy ****, nsider2 is still around? i still remember when nsider shut down and everyone migrated over there

mkds forums where you at

Overswarm

is laughing at you
well no one TOLD ME D:

plus I've been busy a lot. Makin' video games and gettin' married and all sorts of cool stuff.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
For the checkbook, no, but yesterday I said "make me a hamburger with an egg on it" and then she did so it's got its ups and downs

Top Bottom