• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

No Hetero

marshy|nabe
But between lots of people getting "mafia'd out," and school starting back up for a lot of people, activity in here is going to slow to a crawl.
Good thing I'm running a ridiculously large holiday private around exam time!

Also, once Nabe's game goes up, it's gonna be back to full-time scumhuntin' for me. I gotta make use of this innocent looking avatar while I can.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
What a size queen. :embarrass:

Just how big is it, Nabe?

Haha, that seriously wasn't even supposed to be a dig at our slot in All-Stars. But I see it now.
47 players, natch.

And you're an intellectual step past what I've got going on, haha. Knives is simply stabbing your fat innocent avatar kid; it's a metaphor for you coming back to the scumhunt (with proper menacing S.P. avatars).

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh!

Oh oh oh.

Okay.

Well, I'm gonna wreck your game, regardless, natch.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Whoa, I copied your "natch" by accident.

Get out of my ****ing head.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I remember Riddle from looking at J's Halloween Town Mafia. And it was all like, "RIDDLE GIVE US YOUR READS LIST. WHY ARE YOU LYING ABOUT HAVING A READS LIST. IF YOU HAVE ONE GIVE IT TO US NOW. RIDDLE. RIDDLE. RIDDLE." Gheb weren't you Oogie Boogie in that game.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Okayyyy, time to clean this up and get back on keeping an eye on this.

And then it was up to date. Good job Marshy.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I remember Riddle from looking at J's Halloween Town Mafia. And it was all like, "RIDDLE GIVE US YOUR READS LIST. WHY ARE YOU LYING ABOUT HAVING A READS LIST. IF YOU HAVE ONE GIVE IT TO US NOW. RIDDLE. RIDDLE. RIDDLE." Gheb weren't you Oogie Boogie in that game.
I replaced into a 21 page (40 ppp) long D1. That's when I quit mafia xD.

@Gheb, Hey!

Rajam

Smash Champion
ok people, my game is full :cool: I'll open the thread later today, send roles and wait for confirmation; meanwhile, replacements would be very appreciated!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You guys should. I would but I'm saving myself for my own game etc etc. This is why I'm playing in one NOW ;D

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I'm only doing 1 game at a time and I'm not feeling a 18 man. Even if i think the flavour could be very cool

Top Bottom