• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I got to level ten /in RO but then I stopped because there were just too many slimes.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sorry Seph, I forgot about it ... and tbh I kinda thought you disappeared from dGames.

:059:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
i only joined it because soup swore to me on his kankles that he would do all the work for me.

if he doesnt i might rage

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
let's hope he doesn't have to replace out like WL had to do to me in ducktales :awesome:

sigh

also tell him not to quickvote in lylo please

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
not (ALL) of the work.

most. you gotta atleast come in and give me motivational support, i'm good with that.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can't describe the amount of hype I have for ff9 :D

Getting vivi as my flavor would make my WORLD

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
after i finish double and triple checking balance and stuff, and then draw the rest of them, yeah role PMs going out tonight most likely

you'll be confirming via pm by the way, i like to keep my thread neat and clean before the game starts :p

Panta

Smash Cadet
after i finish double and triple checking balance and stuff, and then draw the rest of them, yeah role PMs going out tonight most likely

you'll be confirming via pm by the way, i like to keep my thread neat and clean before the game starts :p
You put a weird *** poll on the thread. It is already ugly. >_>

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

but then i took a nap
You put a weird *** poll on the thread. It is already ugly. >_>
:O

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Are my eyes deceiving me or did Iggy just come back out of nowhere after not posting here for 2 years to sign up for my game?!?

:059:

Top Bottom