• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
you are like

so unbelievably late

it's kinda ridiculous. it's like, while i'm aqua jetting along and the rest are just using their ****ty moves like thunderbolt and ice beam, you used gogdamn focus punch and just finally ****ing hit while everyone else has already got the job done.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Nah, nah, its like using ditto against electrode, and you're on your last pokemon' while he still has two.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I pre-inned Asdioh's game fyi.

/in if I still can

:059:
so after I went to work I remember that Gheb and MAYBE Ryker already /pre inned. Not so sure about Ryker.

/in pokemon. Please let there be room still. :3
idk lol

/in Asdioh's game with aqua jet
crumb

Ah okay then Gord, thanks for the heads up.

I think Gheb got the last slot. Asdioh, where is that thread? :mad088:
game's over already didn't you see? you got lynched D0

Since so many want in upick, I'll /out pokemon

I'll just watch this one :)
THIS MAN is a trooper. He is a hero.

I'll let Asdioh decided the semantics on who gets /in between the pre-ins and normal ins and "my friend" ins.

1. Sold2
2. Gordito
3. Dark Horse
4. Red Ryu
5. Soupamario
6. J
7. Zen
8. Glyph
9. Vocal
10. SangfroidWarrior
11. WashedLaundry
12. Gargalione
13. Gheb

But Vocal and Gheb pre-in'd. So yeah as soon as Asdioh gets around to deciding what's up I guess this starts up.
uhh

I also normal /in-ed once I saw it was finally up but I'm not sure where that falls.

I'd really like to Pick if that wasn't obvious :>
um um um

I'm gunna pick a really lame pokemon and then replace out to screw over someone who missed the que
do it ******

+rep to you two

oh wow that player list actually works I think. woaaaah

edit: let's all pick stupid pokemon.

I'm going to be Wurmple in a Hurricane with Trixie Tang.

double edit: Asdioh is going to MS Paint pictures for our role PMs with his eyes closed. Let's all pick really hard to draw things like Wurmple in a Hurricane with Trixie Tang.
wow spoilers

I think I pre-in'd but I don't remember. If there's anyway I get in Upick then /in Upick
\(o_o)/

Obtw Gargaglione /outs of UPick. He can't handle the heat :glare:.
ok

/in Pokepick
but

/in pokemon!
but

>:r

screw it I'll just let asdioh decide what's up

I'm going to have to figure this out so hold on a bit. However, there don't seem to be any hydras, so I suggest at least two of you *coughJandSang?cough* should hydra. I might allow two hydras if someone else wants to @_@

#HBC | ѕoup

Asdioh, how strict are you with the flavor?

Like let's say I want to be..shiny dratini with a top hat?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
do what you want I guess.

Now I have to figure out who's actually in my game -_- and try not to be biased against the people that I have no idea who they are ._.

#HBC | ѕoup

Jinx with rule 63 crossdressing as dahlia hawthorne here I come!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
c'mon asidoh i have priority.

and ryker has negative priority.

just kidding, withour ryker, we can't do the gastrodon masonry.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Glyph, Gord, Dark Horse, Sold, Red Ruy, Soupamario, J, Zen, Gheb, WashedLaundry

Replacements: Joey
ok so counting Gheb and WL's pre ins that they told me on skype like, recently, that's 10/13.

J, if you hydra with that girl that would be amazing. Would either of you mind?

That leaves Panta, Vocal, and Inferno, and I don't know who they are, but I believe them when they say they pre /ined because I remember people I didn't know doing that. And then there's Moth and Ryker who are LATE TO THE PARTY.
I guess I should find their /preins now, but first would any of you five like to be replacements or in a hydra?

edit: laundry you can hydra with Ryker and be masons there

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'll let Asdioh decided the semantics on who gets /in between the pre-ins and normal ins and "my friend" ins.

1. Sold2
2. Gordito
3. Dark Horse
4. Red Ryu
5. Soupamario
6. J/SangfroidWarrior
7. Zen
8. Glyph
9. Vocal
10. WashedLaundry
11. Gheb
I saw J said they'd be fine with hydraing so I just put them together :p

anyway those people are totally in.

I think I pre-in'd but I don't remember. If there's anyway I get in Upick then /in Upick
This guy totally made it, then.

And so did Panta but I somehow forgot to quote.

1. Sold2
2. Gordito
3. Dark Horse
4. Red Ryu
5. Soupamario
6. J/SangfroidWarrior
7. Zen
8. Glyph
9. Vocal
10. WashedLaundry
11. Gheb
12. Inferno3044
13. Panta

I'll definitely allow a second hydra, so if any of you are notoriously inactive or anything like that, please feel free. Or rather, please do so, I don't want to deal with inactives D:

I'll wait to see what happens, and later tonight I'll probably make the thread with the specifics for picking and etc.
/in Pokepick
/in pokemon!
that makes Ryker and Moth next in line for people that choose to /out or hydra. I know Ryker's pride won't let him be a replacement :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The inbot, Sold, should look over my list and tell me if it looks pretty fair.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I definitely pre-inned on Skype long before the game went up.

I really don't like how the sign-ups go up with all of one slot up despite me being excited to play it since I heard about it. Hell, I think I was the second person to /in after it went up not counting Stew putting himself in it because he was there when it started up. The other guy /outed. So this is pretty much a private game.

I don't like it. Not one bit.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ryker, with Asdiohs blessing i'd be down to hydra

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
hmm so I feel kinda bad about this, but Ryker definitely has been very interested in my game for a long time now. I don't remember him doing an official "pre in" on skype but he obviously wanted to join, and then the signups filled so quickly that he didn't get a chance.
and apparently a couple others felt the same, like Raziek.

1. Sold2
2. Gordito
3. Dark Horse
4. Red Ryu
5. Soupamario
6. J/SangfroidWarrior
7. Zen
8. Glyph
9. Vocal
10. WashedLaundry
11. Gheb
12. Panta
13. Ryker

*facepalm*

Vocal, Panta, and Inferno, I know nothing about you guys. Are you inactive at all, and would any of you be willing to hydra?

Anyway, that will be the playerlist unless someone wants to hydra, in which case Inferno will be in the game.

replacements:
1. Joey
1.5 Inferno (if he wants to be a replacement)
2. Raziek

Sorry if signups were kind of messed up. It's the first game I'll be hosting, so I've been exciting for it and kind of hyped it up, and people were interested in the flavor so there were some pre ins and signups filled stupidly fast. :x

If anybody has a problem, please take it up with my secretary.

Thread will be up soon I guess!

update with the final playerlist:

1. Sold2/Glyph
2. Gordito
3. Dark Horse
4. Red Ryu
5. Soupamario
6. J/SangfroidWarrior
7. Zεη
8. Inferno3044
9. Vocal
10. WashedLaundry
11. Gheb
12. Panta
13. Ryker

replacements:
1. Joey
2. Raziek

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Dang. Didn't know I was hydra'ing for this one until just now lol. Oh well. I'll take what I can get. It'll give me a little time to get more experience, at least.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
hmm so I feel kinda bad about this, but Ryker definitely has been very interested in my game for a long time now. I don't remember him doing an official "pre in" on skype but he obviously wanted to join, and then the signups filled so quickly that he didn't get a chance.
and apparently a couple others felt the same, like Raziek.

1. Sold2
2. Gordito
3. Dark Horse
4. Red Ryu
5. Soupamario
6. J/SangfroidWarrior
7. Zen
8. Glyph
9. Vocal
10. WashedLaundry
11. Gheb
12. Panta
13. Ryker

*facepalm*

Vocal, Panta, and Inferno, I know nothing about you guys. Are you inactive at all, and would any of you be willing to hydra?

Anyway, that will be the playerlist unless someone wants to hydra, in which case Inferno will be in the game.

replacements:
1. Joey
1.5 Inferno (if he wants to be a replacement)
2. Raziek

Sorry if signups were kind of messed up. It's the first game I'll be hosting, so I've been exciting for it and kind of hyped it up, and people were interested in the flavor so there were some pre ins and signups filled stupidly fast. :x

If anybody has a problem, please take it up with my secretary.

Thread will be up soon I guess!
I'm plenty active, and I've never hydrad before. I suppose I wouldn't be opposed to it if someone would really like to get in

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12995079&postcount=6446

ok those guys definitely expressed interest.
however, I couldn't find a pre /in from Inferno aside from just saying he would be interested. He definitely preinned Gheb's game though :D?

But yeah, that looks like the playerlist so I'll just make the thread like that. Glyph might hydra with Sold maybe, so if that happens then cool, if not then cool. I'll make the thread now and send out some PMs so I can get things started. Counting the about-to-start Time Travellers and the Newbie game, mine will be the 6th mafia game so I don't think that's too many for dgames to handle, right?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Counting the newbie game yours will be the 7th.

Don't bother counting the newbie game, though, as it only really pertains to Zen and myself.

You'll be the 6th.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Are you including the detectives game? Because I wasn't.
and one of the other games only has a few players left so yeah should be fine

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gurren Laggan
D.Gray man
Time Travellers
Founding of DGamesia
KSSU

Those are all the games besides Detective/Newbie. Though KSSU is like about over. But Kuzi's right yours is the 6th game. =p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12995079&postcount=6446

ok those guys definitely expressed interest.
however, I couldn't find a pre /in from Inferno aside from just saying he would be interested. He definitely preinned Gheb's game though :D?

But yeah, that looks like the playerlist so I'll just make the thread like that. Glyph might hydra with Sold maybe, so if that happens then cool, if not then cool. I'll make the thread now and send out some PMs so I can get things started. Counting the about-to-start Time Travellers and the Newbie game, mine will be the 6th mafia game so I don't think that's too many for dgames to handle, right?
Good luck. Make sure to double check the wordings in PM's so that you don't mix any up. Don't want to get ppl to be force replaced, because that rly sux. : [

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah, after poor Meta Kirby in diddy kong racing mafia, I

lol J ninja

but yeah definitely learned to pay super attention to what i'm doing

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah poor guy. But I am glad his game still worked out. I watched that game after. : 3

Top Bottom