• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Would people enjoy a Dexter themed mafia? I'm just wondering which of my ready setups I should run when my turn comes up in the queue, I'm almost there. People who watch Dexter will really enjoy it, though it's not necessary that you've seen it. There may be a slight spoiler or two (nothing major major major though) in the role PMs and such, so I don't want to disappoint anyone. Also, the nature of the show in general is a bit more mature, so just wanted to make sure. It's an awesome awesome setup tho imo

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
vannnnnnnnnn I want to play moar games with u mang like, town needs u

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Would people enjoy a Dexter themed mafia? I'm just wondering which of my ready setups I should run when my turn comes up in the queue, I'm almost there. People who watch Dexter will really enjoy it, though it's not necessary that you've seen it. There may be a slight spoiler or two (nothing major major major though) in the role PMs and such, so I don't want to disappoint anyone. Also, the nature of the show in general is a bit more mature, so just wanted to make sure. It's an awesome awesome setup tho imo
Yeah do it son. Or original pokemon. jk.

Also, /in for DKR YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think you gotta make your setup and stories and such, and give it to mods to evaluate it. If you want help with it give it to respected models of dgames and make sure they don't play your game. : ]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nevermind, /out DKR.

Gonna in with a hydra...

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Even if it ever starts up I am going to have to /out Dr Who.

Sorry, I CBA to get my mind back in that game with all the new faces and playstyles.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Sounds awesome! I would definitely in that one.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
/in Starcraft

Go go Dexter based mafia...I'd be interested to see how that turns out

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Digging the starcraft mafia roster too much to not join. Decision made.

/in starcraft

Game should be full now.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
OP says there are 4 free slots, which were taken by McFox, Mayling, Nix and myself.

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just checked first post. I don't like replacing in, so no replacement for me. :B

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll wait for Sold to confirm for me whether my game is actually full or not.

For those who signed up don't expect it to start right away. I'm packed with midterms all this week and next week is my spring break, so I won't be starting the game until I get back since I'll be traveling. Apologies to those who are itching to play.

If the game is indeed full though, I'll probably start sending out simple confirmation PMs to make sure everyone who signed up still wants to play, since the game has been in signups for so long.

Top Bottom