• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
I wasn't insinuating anything...

But if both halves of this hydra the balls to try this mess again...

:awesome:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
add me to large signup list I already did /host large and sent game to xiviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Has anyone heard more about starcraft other than the confirmation PM he sent out last week?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hey Sold, go ahead and take my game off hold, now that I'm done with FE and BIM3, I've got the time to run it properly.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ohhhhh man Starcraft.

If I'm a terran unit I'm giong to be sad. But invincible.

To all Starcraft 2 players, we hang out in the Smashboards channel. :B

-------

Back to mafia!

I just found my Super Heroes mafia that I haven't run.... I want to run it soon. If it was possible for me to run a private game, is there anyone here interested in joining? My games are always interesting. :B

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I'd join. I want Spider-Man. Or Duck Dodgers.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ohhhhh man Starcraft.

-------

Back to mafia!

I just found my Super Heroes mafia that I haven't run.... I want to run it soon. If it was possible for me to run a private game, is there anyone here interested in joining? My games are always interesting. :B
I'd comod, I can't play your games for the same reason I can't play 4 player FFAs with all items on high.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Ohhhhh man Starcraft.

-------

Back to mafia!

No offence but we don't want another Samurai Jack, private games are meant to be like dealt with through PMs

(Yes I want in)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
awww what happened with samuari jack?

<3 samuari jack

Top Bottom