• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No offence but we don't want another Samurai Jack, private games are meant to be like dealt with through PMs

(Yes I want in)
Most of the people saying they'd want in I'd already PMed in advance anyway ^_^

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Most of the people saying they'd want in I'd already PMed in advance anyway ^_^
And you didn't ask me to comod? I'm hurt. You know how much I love watching people flounder in your setups.

So you've picked out the main spots and just filling in cause you have vacancies? makes sense.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Actually I already inned as Pink Lemonade for Bingo Mafia. ;D (there is a 2 hydra limit)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
If that's the case, it would have been nice if a list mod had told me my request was being ignored because i did not submit it.

I submitted it a while back to Xiivi, informally to be reviewed. I'm currently running it in some backroom atm. Guess I can submit it again...

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
If that's the case, it would have been nice if a list mod had told me my request was being ignored because i did not submit it.

I submitted it a while back to Xiivi, informally to be reviewed. I'm currently running it in some backroom atm. Guess I can submit it again...
Effective immediately for all games past slot #33: You are not added into the queue until you submit a completed game to either marshy, Xiivi, or Sold2. This is to ensure you have a game ready to go when your turn comes around. You are committed to run the game submitted. You are not however, unable to change the game you are hosting. If you do so you must resubmit the game & you will keep your slot in the queue. Whatever the most recent approved submission is will be the game you host. You are able to lose your "slot" if you are in the pending column, which is where you will be until you submit your complete "good-to-go" game.
I don't think unofficial submission would be counted, you're out of luck there. If you don't submit it for review for a while it goes to the pending column which has the effect of letting you know what's going on but atm they're probably waiting for you to submit the game and wondering why you're taking so long.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh. I thought... So we have to give it all in with flavour and story and such?

or just the setup?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
next game, i don't think i'm gonna join either bingo or dexter.

#HBC | ѕoup

i'd like to play again sometime soon though, so dunno, maybe i will join one of these games, i would still like to hydra with someone, perhaps someone more experienced in forum mafia?

#HBC | ѕoup

LOL NO

i'm a nub.

i'm sure you guys how the rest of my post will go.

#HBC | ѕoup

i wasn't.

i'm not really that good at this, i think having a experienced player mentoring me the way of forum mafia would be cool.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Joey, Ran, and Soupa hydra?

It's so bad that it gives cancer. Everything that bad gives cancer right? :O

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Mmm... To be quite frank, and don't let this influence your decision on whether or not to hydra, I personally wouldn't hydra in my first go through. I respect Kuz for his reason for hydraing with the beginners, but in order to learn how to win, you gotta learn how to lose. I don't know you, but if you're anything like me, chances are you'll hear what Kuz has to say about reads and be a little nervous to put in your opinion. But alone, you'll have free range to think and say what you want. And yea I suppose this can be seen as like training wheels, but it's meh to me. That's all assuming you're town. If you're scum, then with or without the hydra partner, you'll have your scummates behind ya. I, personally, don't think that's the best of reasons to hydra. But hey, more power to ya :).

Good luck in your first game though. You'll enjoy it.
This was @ Seikend when he decided to /in dissidia as a hydra with Kuz. And the same generally applies to your scenario, aside from the fact that you're already in one or two games, while that was his first. You'll get better over time, but don't just join a game as a hydra to have someone guiding you. That's why we occasionally host newbie games.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
First step: No gambiting or claims before l-1 (or l-2, I claim at that sometimes)

Second step: If you are under pressure, don't ask people to back off.

Stuff like that. I'm not the best at mafia but I have played a few games. I'm less than medicore.

Lol. Well if you'd like to yeah Joey. Right now it'll be july/ran/joey.

Top Bottom