• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

Maven89

Smash Master
oh god 42 pages i can't read it all

i was given a quick summary but it's not enough so if anyone can tell me important things to look for or important events/slots so i can get the relevant parts i'd appreciate it.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
No kill...? Where's that vig at
3 possibilities:

1. Holder was right and that was the mafia kill because he put his name out in the open in a neighborhood with scum.

2. guy who shot before doesn't have anymore bullets

3. shooter target got protected/shooter got rb'd.

Alakaslam, I'm feeling dat vote my dude

Adooooooooobrohdeeyus can you explain the kyryk/fireemblemnier/frozenflame suspicion. I really don't see them as the play, at least not today... Hype to see frozenflame join though the game and curious to hear his thoughts
Extremely uncomfortable and forced in rvs, I get that you probably don't agree with my rational but the slot's done absolutely nothing anyway and in lieu of scummier targets he's a good pick, unless he starts actually doing ****.

Also I'm somewhat suspicious because his name is out in the open but he didn't die, though it's possible that they just wrote him down for significantly in the future or scum got rb'd/he got protected.

Of Adum I remember he called for me to die similar to ram but also wants ff dead

Apparently ff first
Uhhhh, just the opposite dude, been saying you're town and don't want you to die.

DJCrinkleCut

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DJCrinkleCut
I agree with Adum that it is a little odd that FE's name was out there, and he didn't die.

Other than that, no one seems to be here .-.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Vote: Maven89

Lynch Maven or frozen then hit the other if one flips town. There is no way both are Town so this should be simple. Easy day.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sup homies, so 44 pages is a lot to sort through so I'll be chipping away at that as quickly as I can. Looks like my slot was already on the chopping block before I replaced in though. Anyone want to do me the favor of catching me up on the the highlights of the arguments against my slot? References to posts that proffer the reasoning would be great so I can go back and determine who the scum are that are pushing me

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Oh man this game. Not going to lie, my morale after the break for this is a bit low, but replacing out would be pretty awful.

@ Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel who we focusing on today?
Still think the same before. DJ and Ronike contains a Kira, basically guaranteed.

Vote: DJCrinkleCut

@ Xivii Xivii Is that L message from a player or from you or can you not confirm either way?

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as Frozen and have no idea why I'm on the lynching block, I also haven't read all 42 pages and my summary was very little (I'm aware Ryu died, said he had a gun, there's secret rooms), but that's not very helpful in reaching a lynch. I've been busy and haven't had time to read through the thread, so I'm actually going to request we get a longer day period, or maybe even a pause in the day, so the replacements have a chance to read up?

DJCrinkleCut

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DJCrinkleCut
If kira is either me or Ronike, then should I just roleclaim?
Either way, I can confirm that Ronike is In my chatroom, which we suspected Kira being in
In the meantime ##Ronike

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
FF i really wanna do a catch up post for you but im dumb lazy

Ronike is kira, lez do this y'all... alll aboa

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have been busy. But I would like ##frozenflame to die the most right now.

Shout outs to swagmeet. We just finished the all cup tour.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I will explain when I get home. I don't know why you are going for ronike after saying you were hasty yesterday. Please go into that.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
3 possibilities:

1. Holder was right and that was the mafia kill because he put his name out in the open in a neighborhood with scum.

2. guy who shot before doesn't have anymore bullets

3. shooter target got protected/shooter got rb'd.

Extremely uncomfortable and forced in rvs, I get that you probably don't agree with my rational but the slot's done absolutely nothing anyway and in lieu of scummier targets he's a good pick, unless he starts actually doing ****.

Also I'm somewhat suspicious because his name is out in the open but he didn't die, though it's possible that they just wrote him down for significantly in the future or scum got rb'd/he got protected.

Uhhhh, just the opposite dude, been saying you're town and don't want you to die.
Whaaaaat who am I conflating you with?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I will explain when I get home. I don't know why you are going for ronike after saying you were hasty yesterday. Please go into that.
I was thinking back then that I liked Ronike for scum the most out of the 2 players (Ronike / DJC), and now I'm just agreeing with that sentiment.

Either way, like Holder said, Kira is btwn the two of them so the question is not why Ronike is scum, but why is he more likely to be scum than DJC. If either flips town we'll have to lynch the other the next Day.

Maven89

Smash Master
So some people believe it's either my slot or FF that's Kira, while others think it's Ronike or DJC? Is there a page number someone can shout out that will chronicle some of this information?

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Scumteam
1 of FF/Maven
1 of DJC/Ronike

Not including distancing craziness that I won't read into without flips.

The reasoning for this is similar between the first two. Frozen was formerly Kyryk who derped loud and awkward as hell in the beginning of the game then proceed to contribute nothing to town on basis of not knowning what the hell he was doing. Then FireEmblemnier replaced him and also said he had no idea what was going on. Now it's FF. Before Maven we had Damdred, who spent the entirety of the game circle jerking with other people he knew for who knows the hell why while giving out a bunch of townreads and sitting on Ryu all game. There is scum between them because it is impossible that two people can play so badly yet both be town. Also, the way they were circlejerking with Alakaslam suggests that there is scum in that triangle.

DJC/Ronike is hard to put into words. You'd only pick up on it if you had an idea of how they acted throughout the game, there's certainly scum between them.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm a bit confused. I don't pair DJ and Ronike together because how they acted precisely but because, well, they're together. It is their circumstances that incriminate them. He's apparently alluding to something I don't know, or believes that me and you are alluding to something to that effect and is pretending to be in understanding. Similarly however I'd prefer to not put the entire circumstance into words since ideally we'd like to keep that group safe while getting rid of Kira.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Jeez, sorry folks, I've been working so much I didn't even realize this had started up again til today. I'm a bit out of the loop on this after not really having paid... well any sort of attention to this for the last wekk? 2 weeks? jeez... :awesome:

I'll try to take a look back over things and give thoughts.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok, in short from this page, I can definetly see why some people are saying scum between me and DjC. Its essentially a process of elimination type of thing. Also, due to room shenanigans, DjC is looking worse than ever, so I'm cool with him going. Don't want to go into too much more, as I then reveal room things, which is likely unsafe.

##DJCrinklecut

Garg, I agree with the sentiment, I'm not a fan of the fact that FF survived either, but your #1754 is frankly bull**** on those guys. All the players in those slots seemed rather garbage to me. But that doesn't by itself make them inherently scum. FF surviving even though his name is out there? Yeah, if I wasn't sure DjC was the scum in our room, well... :b: But Maven slot I just see as bad play right now. Im interested to see how he plays. FF can go though.

@Adum, Didn't I essentially say what I thought about you v Garg yesterday? IIRC, I didn't like you guys at first, until I remembered/realized the two of you were incredibly hardheaded when it comes to things in mafia, and that's why you were clashing some, and then it came off as a more natural interaction, and thus somewhat town/null? What more you looking for?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@ Holder of the Heel Holder of the Heel , yea I don't get it either. I definitely would like @ Gargaglione Gargaglione to expand on his reasoning for there being scum between DJC / Ronike. Cuz to me, it seems like this slot has been all over the place for who he wants to kill and his motivations for doing so.

@ DJCrinkleCut DJCrinkleCut what are your thoughts on Kuz? Do you get understand why the lynch is between you town. And if we didn't have to lynch between you and Ronike, who would you say that we should lynch.

Top Bottom