• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
And for the record Adumbrodeus you want the impossible.

Using the host as a scapegoat for lynching town is low, and whether you know it or not that is what you did. I hope it was unintentional and you really thought it was zen' fault.

You make a perfect game and I will give you :ws:, until then I give you this scolding. We had a game on TL that had the mafia as town and a few prominent cops as the scum (in 2013)
And it was actually great.

In aperture mafia 2p2 I was scum as P-Body, and guess what?

Atlas was town.

SSON

Damdred

Smash Rookie
Who should we lynch tomorrow and what are your reads? How do you feel about the ryu flip?
Granted i'm still behind a bit and going through things a bit better. But initial thoughts are it would be pretty easy for scum to hide behind the morbid composer ability and try to skate by, nto sure if thats the case here or not.

The ryu flip probably had to be done no matter what, town was on a tunnel and it wouldn't be good to be on that for a third cycle. It just wouldn't be worthwhile and would hurt town more than help it.

Soon as i catch up a bit more i'll give some reads.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
scum stole ryus gun btw, and i'm guessing they have bullets. which means more than 1 person might die before day3.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Investigating DJ is bad because he'd be lynched regardless. Better idea.

Vig Alakaslam. Lynch DJ/FE. Investigate Adumdreus/Ronike.
I realized it's almost time for Dusk to end. (I was playing league, time flies) ;-; All I can do now is quote this and hope everyone remembers this.

I do want to say I like Ronike's notes and am interested in what direction he wants to go in tomorrow. I really can't believe people dislike him after showing some work. People really need to substantiate why they dislike him *Cough Mac + Garg Cough*

Actually holder is right and I change my mind, Ronike is the Kira and DJC probably not scum. It's also likely that Ronike is working alone

Ran, you gotta hop off the holder suspicion for srs
This annoys me. I ask you why you suspect Ronike but you say nothing Mac. You want me to hop off Holder yet you don't even talk to me. I'm also annoyed with The Real Gamer. He also has said little to me. (He talked to me about FE and then says nothing to explain is viewpoint to me) This needs to change!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
also i was wonderin why kuz was acting so strange after ryu's claim. could he have been trying to fish for the person who had bullets?

too lazy to go reread that part rn tho

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
This annoys me. I ask you why you suspect Ronike but you say nothing Mac. You want me to hop off Holder yet you don't even talk to me. I'm also annoyed with The Real Gamer. He also has said little to me. (He talked to me about FE and then says nothing to explain is viewpoint to me) This needs to change!
lol i agree, but there's no positive point in discussing it now.. in due time - and i'm actually still tryna work things out so my statement about ronike might be a little hasty

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
As long as you recognize that. We can discuss it another time. Yet I do expect you to discuss it when Day finally arrives.

I want to emphasize how long I have to wait while you guys at least have Dawn to communicate outside of thread. Savor it!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
leaning town on alakaslam tbh, through the nonsensical he sounds genuine - though i think it's weird that he switched his opinion on ryu multiple times and I wonder why he town read him.

FE i'm not interested in because 1. i had a slight town read on kyryk and 2. FE claimed his character, which aligns with him saying he didn't read the thread or realize how complicated the setup would be. seems like a newbie mistake to make and I think that if he had logs to read from scum partners, that's not a mistake he would make. or even if he had a fake claim i dont see why he would claim that. idk not interested really

i think kuz should explain why he townread ryu

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm going to be blunt mac. You are townreading scum. Plus I find your reasoning to town-read alakaslam pretty weak. He's nonsensical regardless of alignment. I felt the same way about your Holder town read (after you responded to my holder case). FE's claim is null. His play and KYRYk's play are both scummy. I don't think anyone remembers, but KyryK initially had questions to you that he never followed up until you mentioned it. He never cared to scumhunt.

I agree on your last statement though, Kuz should explain.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
you might be right on alak and FE, my reads on them are by no means very strong at all but holder is def town brah

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
And now, the evening report with Kiyomi Takada!

Good evening. Reports are coming in of assassins on the loose, further caution is advised.

I... What was that, Mr. Producer? ...

We are on the air, Mr. Producer, if you could please allow me to cont-

Yes.

Apologies for this missed broadcast. We will return after these-

PLEASE, Mr. Producer. You make this very difficult. Jiro, why are we still rolling?

Dusk 2 Ends!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Instead of putting the game on full pause, I decided to just extend the night phase 2 days. So while nothing is expected of you, you are still free to post in outside comms if you have access to and wish to do so.​

N
ight 2 Begins!

N
ight 2 Ends December 27, 23:59:59 GMT-7

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Extending this Night phase by 14 hours.

After which I will be putting the game on hold until July 2nd (midnight). After this, the Day phases will be shortened to 72 hours and Night phases to 24.

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Dawn 3 Begins!

Greetings all,

I am L.

I would like to take a brief moment to commend you on your progress. Our search for Kira will soon come to an end and his capture should be the main priority moving forward. Kira is cunning, he is flawless at going with the flow and flying under the radar.

Be wary of those with the morbid reality ability, Mr. Yagami having the ability does not necessitate that all those with it are aligned with us.

I hope by now many of you have realized that there are factions beyond Kira we need to be cognizant of.

In order to successfully expose all those who oppose us, it is imperative that we remain vigilant. Be liberal with your thoughts and opinions, continue to inquire, hold people accountable and most importantly play the game. Those who refuse to do this are not acting in our interest. Deal with them quickly and judiciously.

Steve, let us not give up our names so easily. Let's value our lives.

People are scheming all amongst you but do not lose hope. All will come to Light in time.

Dawn 3 ends January 2, 23:59:59 GMT-7.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
ze dawn comes to an end

also frozen replaces FE
and Maven replaces Damdred

sorry guys for all the replacements

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Day 3 Begins!
What a pleasantly silent night.

Alive: Adumbrodeus, FrozenFlame, DJCrinkleCut, th3kuzinator, Ronike, Mac, The Real Gamer, Holder of the Heel, Ranmaru, Alakaslam, Orboknown, Maven, batsnacks, Gargaglione

Day 3 ends January 6, 6:30:00 GMT-7.

Last edited:

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
I am first to return here?

What a shame

So ranmaru come tax me now, I am ready to stand firmly in the way of omgus.

Kuz what are you up to?

Mac hello agin wat I do is none of ur business eh

Adumbrodeus. Who are you again?

Damdred noooooo :( y u leave us

Dj crinkle cut I see you I say you don't make as much sense as I would like

##Vote: DJCrinclecut

Froze flame who are you again? Is the way of the ocarina of time within you or your captor? Or is it wholly unrelated?

Ronike I can't remember you either sir.

Therealgamer I think you are the one who knows so much right? Bless us with wisdom to know why there might be no kill tonight- likely doctor role or something else?

Or maybe I have conflated you with Holder? Or you both had the wisdom of the flavors? I can't really remember that well.

Ober, maven, Garg I remember he all not except that garg kills my optics and ober doesn't like a lot of posting.

Batsnacks

Ah

Sorry about imperial man. In good ol' I was the host knowledge, I can help anyone read bat snacks here. I think he has a pretty universal townread though am I right?

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Oh I forgot to mention that was a GreYMisT game, GreYMisT had to resort to huge setups at one point because each time he posted a game was STAMPEDE
What is funny is I just had this happen to my own game.

I put up a flavorless thing called imperial and said 9-12 players

Currently I am half ass running a 20 player game that has already blasted past 100 pages

Maybe it is just TL? I haven't a clue.

Regardless, this is to point out that the strength of that statement is much less than I thought it was.

Ice and Fire

Zen | Macman
Alakaslam, I'm feeling dat vote my dude

Adooooooooobrohdeeyus can you explain the kyryk/fireemblemnier/frozenflame suspicion. I really don't see them as the play, at least not today... Hype to see frozenflame join though the game and curious to hear his thoughts

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I am first to return here?

What a shame

So ranmaru come tax me now, I am ready to stand firmly in the way of omgus.

Kuz what are you up to?

Mac hello agin wat I do is none of ur business eh

Adumbrodeus. Who are you again?

Damdred noooooo :( y u leave us

Dj crinkle cut I see you I say you don't make as much sense as I would like

##Vote: DJCrinclecut

Froze flame who are you again? Is the way of the ocarina of time within you or your captor? Or is it wholly unrelated?

Ronike I can't remember you either sir.

Therealgamer I think you are the one who knows so much right? Bless us with wisdom to know why there might be no kill tonight- likely doctor role or something else?

Or maybe I have conflated you with Holder? Or you both had the wisdom of the flavors? I can't really remember that well.

Ober, maven, Garg I remember he all not except that garg kills my optics and ober doesn't like a lot of posting.

Batsnacks

Ah

Sorry about imperial man. In good ol' I was the host knowledge, I can help anyone read bat snacks here. I think he has a pretty universal townread though am I right?
Whatchu mean by the way of omgus? Learn me
And meanwhile
You think what of adum? Kuz worth listening to ya think?

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Whatchu mean by the way of omgus? Learn me
And meanwhile
You think what of adum? Kuz worth listening to ya think?
Now that he has been under so much suspicion? More likely yes

He is dangerous so beware him fooling us but, he will also be an asset if town. So ultimately inclined to keep him around.

Top Bottom