• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Note Mafia - Game Thread - Ovah

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I donMt think he claimed PR in the group.

So if they did, it was off name alone.
Exactly. He didn't want to kill Rajam. That's exactly the point, since that doesn't make much sense.

He wanted to kill Wammy. Which does make sense.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
He's scum.

His literal reason to vote me, and ignore me while pushing me, was that I was Kira's dad. My play did not once come up as a reason.

Also get DJ to talk idk why he was townreading.

Get Dam to talk aboUt why he voted me despot calling me town going into the night.

Ignore Macmam unless he owns up.
Cut the BS, what makes you think I don't believe that it makes you scum?

You're literally pulling the same weak-*ss reasoning bats is using, even if I'm for whatever reason wrong, the only explanation that makes that scummy is that you think I don't believe it and are pushing it anyway.

You played in Golden Sun, you know how much of an emphasis I put in flavor when the setup justifies it, you also know that I was incredebly accurate in the mind read topic, minus not considering the strongman possibility.

So what on God's green earth makes you think I don't believe that your claim being the WORST POSSIBLE FIT FOR THAT CHARACTER doesn't make it a fakeclaim, which in turn makes you scum?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Cut the BS, what makes you think I don't believe that it makes you scum?

You're literally pulling the same weak-*ss reasoning bats is using, even if I'm for whatever reason wrong, the only explanation that makes that scummy is that you think I don't believe it and are pushing it anyway.

You played in Golden Sun, you know how much of an emphasis I put in flavor when the setup justifies it, you also know that I was incredebly accurate in the mind read topic, minus not considering the strongman possibility.

So what on God's green earth makes you think I don't believe that your claim being the WORST POSSIBLE FIT FOR THAT CHARACTER doesn't make it a fakeclaim, which in turn makes you scum?
People should reread that game if he did.

I doubt you legit pushed it on this alone.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yagami refused to wield a gun on the Kira case, we can stretch the logic to where you've somehow got one but it's empty since the character wouldn't want to carry an armed weapon. And Yagami refrains from ever using the Death Note despite having it briefly, and we can stretch THAT to say he can own it and therefore "use". So to be fair to Zenny, it would certainly have a logic to it, but it ironically is just so paradoxical that it sounds so very wrong that I couldn't help but immediately be in agreement with adumb's reaction to it when you claimed and still feel that way now. Coupling that with Rajam's death, the day play, and the potential regardless for you to go bad at any time...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Day 2 Ends!

Vote Count

Alive [15]: Red Ryu (Aoi), Adumbrodeus (ad.), FireEmblemnier, DJCrinkleCut, th3kuzinator, Ronike (Rni), Mac (Mc), The Real Gamer (Trg), Holder of the Heel (Hld), Ranmaru, Alakaslam, Orboknown, Damdred (De.), batsnacks, Gargaglion (Gr.)

[collapse=Vote History]
New Designated Lynch = Red

Pg 25: #997 - #1000
Aoi [1] Ala

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 1 | Alakaslam

Pg 26
Aoi [2] Ala | Gr.
Aoi [3] Ala | Gr. | Mc
Aoi [4] Ala | Gr. | Mc | Hld
Aoi [5] Ala | Gr. | Mc | Hld | Trg
Aoi [6] Ala | Gr. | Mc | Hld | Trg | Aoi

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 6 | Alakaslam, Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Red Ryu (Aoi Inu)

Pg 27
Aoi [7] Ala | Gr. | Mc | Hld | Trg | Aoi | De.

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 7 | Alakaslam, Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Red Ryu (Aoi Inu), Damdred

Pg 28
-

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 7 | Alakaslam, Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Red Ryu (Aoi Inu), Damdred

Pg 29
De. [1] DJ
Aoi [6] Ala | Gr. | Mc | Hld | Trg | De.
De. [2] DJ | Aoi |

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 6 | Alakaslam, Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Damdred
Damdred | 2 | DJCrinklecut, Red Ryu (Aoi Inu)

Pg 30
-

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 6 | Alakaslam, Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Damdred

Pg 31
FE [1] ran

FireEmblemnier (prev. KyryK) | 1 | Ranmaru

Pg 32
-

Pg 33
-

Pg 34
-

Pg 35
kuz [1] bat

th3kuzinator | 1 | batsnacks

Pg 36
Aoi [7] Ala | Gr. | Mc | Hld | Trg | De. | ad.

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 7 | Alakaslam, Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Damdred, Adumbrodeus
th3kuzinator | 1 | batsnacks

Pg 37
Aoi [6] Gr. | Mc | Hld | Trg | De. | ad.
FE [2] ran | Ala
kuz [0]
ad. [1]
bat
Ala [1] ran

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 6 | Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Damdred, Adumbrodeus
FireEmblemnier (prev. KyryK) | 1 | Alakaslam
Adumbrodeus | 1 | batsnacks
Alakaslam | 1 | Ranmaru

Pg 38
FE [0]
Aoi [7]
Gr. | Mc | Hld | Trg | De. | ad. | Ala

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 7 | Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Damdred, Adumbrodeus, Alakaslam
Alakaslam | 1 | Ranmaru

Pg 39
Aoi [8] Gr. | Mc | Hld | Trg | De. | ad. | Ala | Rni

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 8 | Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Damdred, Adumbrodeus, Alakaslam, Ronike
Alakaslam | 1 | Ranmaru

Pg 40
-

Red Ryu (Aoi Inu) | 8 | Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Damdred, Adumbrodeus, Alakaslam, Ronike
Alakaslam | 1 | Ranmaru

Pg 41: #1601 - #1610
-

Alakaslam | 1 | Ranmaru
[/collapse]
Alakaslam | 1 | Ranmaru
Not Voting [3]: Fireemblemnier, th3kuzinator, Orboknown

Designated Lynch:

Red Ryu [8] - Gargaglione, Macman, Holder of the Heel, The Real Gamer, Damdred, Adumbrodeus, Alakaslam, Ronike

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Dusk 2 Begins!

Red Ryu has been lynched! The following items were found on his body:

FILE: SOICHIRO YAGAMI

USERNAME: Aoi Inu
IDENTIFICATION: Soichiro Yagami
ALIGNMENT: Anti-Kira
OBJECTIVE: You win if all threats to the Anti-Kira alignment are eliminated.

Passive (2):

Morbid Composer - Daylight
You have the ability to use the death note during the day phase.

Rightousness
You had to quit the force in order to continue working with L. For this reason, you refuse to use firearms, for civilians are forbidden to carry firearms in Japan.

Active (1):

Ammunition Test
During the Day phase, you may PM the command Detect: [Player Name]. At the beginning of the following Dusk phase, you will be told whether that player held ammunition, "positive"; or did not hold ammunition, "negative" during the Day.

Each night phase, a new password to the KIT HQ will be delivered to the holder of this ID.

Dusk 2 ends December 23, 23:59:59 GMT-7

Note: There will be a 2-day pause on the game at the end of S2--during Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. After that, the game will resume 23:59:59 on December 25th.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I suspect three mafia to be on Ryu's wagon.

@ #HBC | Mac #HBC | Mac : How does Ryu's flip affect your reads? Who are you gunning for next with that in mind?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
lol

inb4 someone calls me scum for correctly reading ryu

my final still isn't done (final paper), but almost finished. i'll have read and posted stuff by the time dusk is over

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So much better options than DJC. We had two town flips already and DJC is not a great option for us to nail scum finally. There are 8 players on Ryu, and I suspect 3 of them.

Two great options I'm sure you can agree with:

Alakaslam; Fireemblemnier. Let's do that please. You owe it to me by being wrong on Ryu!!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
short of it being that djc is fine with support a lynch on literally any slot he was asked about except for ryu. but he didn't clarify why ryu should be saved, he hasn't really clarified any of his reads at all

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean FE replaced in and rarely even contributed. He just agreed to something I said to stay off of Ryu and did nothing else. Newb scum right there.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol

inb4 someone calls me scum for correctly reading ryu

my final still isn't done (final paper), but almost finished. i'll have read and posted stuff by the time dusk is over
w/e you prolly are scum

way to come out of the woodwork after being MIA the entire Day is over sucking your own ****

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
So much better options than DJC. We had two town flips already and DJC is not a great option for us to nail scum finally. There are 8 players on Ryu, and I suspect 3 of them.

Two great options I'm sure you can agree with:

Alakaslam; Fireemblemnier. Let's do that please. You owe it to me by being wrong on Ryu!!
why not djc? you haven't answered. what makes him "not a great option to nail scum finally"
why 3 scum on Ryu wagon? the wagon wasn't hard at all to push through and to jump on for either town or scum. many legitimate reasons for wanting Ryu dead

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
via a provisional skim it bothers me that we've arrived at this scenario partly because there was a case on ryu's play, but more importantly that there was a case pushed through on him having morbid composer and thus incompatible with the flavor

idk who some of you are but i know adumb is usually smarter than that *squints eyebrows*

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
w/e you prolly are scum

way to come out of the woodwork after being MIA the entire Day is over sucking your own ****
wtf does that even mean i told you guys way in advance that my activity would be spotty toDay.

finishing up a 40 page research paper and im just checking in to let you know ill post. it only coincides with the flip because i just finished writing for the night and am now going to bed, therefore checking the thread

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
why not djc? you haven't answered. what makes him "not a great option to nail scum finally"
why 3 scum on Ryu wagon? the wagon wasn't hard at all to push through and to jump on for either town or scum. many legitimate reasons for wanting Ryu dead
All I see is he is a lurker. Plus I have better options than him. Exactly, it was easy for people to sit on him. There were only a few stragglers. That doesn't strike you as odd?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
red played bad, no idea why he claimed to have a gun when he couldn't even use it

kuz it really is terrible that you're only speaking up now after all the **** went down tryna throw suspicion around when you weren't even here

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm going to play some league. I'll answer more of your ques later. Also want to say that I hate the wait after Dusk is done. ;-;

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
red played bad, no idea why he claimed to have a gun when he couldn't even use it

kuz it really is terrible that you're only speaking up now after all the **** went down tryna throw suspicion around when you weren't even here
i told you i wasnt going to be here

yet i still checked in today and yesterday to update you on the status of my life, confirming that i wasnt going to be here

i damn well am going to throw suspicion around as i see it. would you prefer i didnt say anything and just waiting until toMorrow to post anything?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
let me answer that: no.

and if you must know since you're gonna try and use it against me, im on a mac and terminal command sudo/host to block smashboards/facebook/youtube whenever i do work so there is 0 possibility i can get distracted. i was writing from the time i woke up till now, then reversed it to check the thread before bed. nothing to do with lurking. plain just didnt even see anything until now.

would you like to proofread my paper? could actually use some outside opinion, if you know anything about economics lol

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Adumb, where do we go from here? If you already posted scumpicks, please quote them or tell me. Who would you have killed tonight if you were the vig?

Also, mac, if you're still here, i'd like to ask you something

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wtf does that even mean i told you guys way in advance that my activity would be spotty toDay.

finishing up a 40 page research paper and im just checking in to let you know ill post. it only coincides with the flip because i just finished writing for the night and am now going to bed, therefore checking the thread
i understand the situation im just sayin its easy to **** on the lynch in retrospect and its lame that you're doing it after not even participating when ppl were waiting for your specific input on it

All I see is he is a lurker. Plus I have better options than him. Exactly, it was easy for people to sit on him. There were only a few stragglers. That doesn't strike you as odd?
so its not that you're against djcscum is just that you think there are other more likely scum candidates?

the stragglers weren't necessary because the lynch was pushing through anyways, so scum could have easily not added their support. they could have easily been against the lynch for ****ty reasons so they come out looking good upon a ryu town flip. notice that none of the ppl town reading ryu bothered to give a reason for it (specifically DJC and Kuz) and that to be looks way worse than bandwagoning imo

like for example, kuz went out of his way to claim his morbid crap despite just saying it was a bad idea. he clearly felt strongly about Ryu town enough to break his own idea of how the game should be played. But why did he think Ryu was clearly town. Ryu played an awful game and there were many townie reasons for wanting his lynch

then you have gargs who's down to support the ryu lynch but has to claim multiple times that he rather lynch Kyryk or Damdred and setting up for their lynch upon a town ryu flip. (which only looks bad to me if both damdred and kyryk are town)

DJC seems like coasting scum wanting to set himself to look good on a ryu flip. or he's just not really focusing on finding scum since its really hard to see where his priorities lie and he seems to be down with many different plays. (EXCEPT FOR RYU for w/e reason)

oh right cuz no other player played a role in lynching gorf and ryu, it was totally all me. Kuz do you think i'm scum like Ryu did? anyways if you're town kuz im saying its really easy to judge ppl for actually playing the game and making a bad choice but at least they're actively pushing the game forward instead of not even being around. unless you think im scum theres no reason to be firing shots for supporting a ryu lynch (no matter how you look at it, many others could see the value of his flip). Well now that your paper is over and happen to be relieved of any responsibility for ryu's lynch who would you say is scum? where should we go next?

amd I would prefer you to throw suspicion at ppl you actually think are scum not just generally

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Adumb, where do we go from here? If you already posted scumpicks, please quote them or tell me. Who would you have killed tonight if you were the vig?

Also, mac, if you're still here, i'd like to ask you something
go on

vig's target should be DJC. but if you disagree feel free to hit up damdred/alakaslam just to clear up those slots so it'd be easier to push DJC tomorrow.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
1. Have you played with Ranmaru recently?

2. How well do you know ala as a player?

If what you said about Garg is true, that's pretty scummi. I'll look at that connection when I specifically read

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
so its not that you're against djcscum is just that you think there are other more likely scum candidates?
amd I would prefer you to throw suspicion at ppl you actually think are scum not just generally
Exactly. And my suspicions have been and remain the same. I have an extra one though that I have yet to release. 3 people I suspect are on the Ryu wagon.

Top Bottom