• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I am now a debater. I have proven myself to be an intelligent, well minded person capable of expressing my ideas clearly to others.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
To be honest, that's why I worked so hard to get it.
Not to say I don't enjoy a good debate, but I wouldn't have done it without the pink username.

(laughs)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Eureka 7
Generally, I hate anything mecha releated, but I got teary eyed in several episodes of this show, and even cried on episode 48.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCe4rcygihY

My eyes are wattery through almost all of that episode, but then when she says, "I'll buy a small mirror and practice smiling, so I can see him again." I just break down, I even did in front of my girlfriend. Seriously, I'm almost crying just typing it. It tears me up. The idea that she has to buy a mirror and practice faking it, just to smile, I can't take it, that, on top of all the pain she went through. Its really horrible to me, I can't bare it.

I'm a sucker for women I feel sympathy too.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Wow...
The only thing that makes me cry is the end of Forrest Gump xD

By the way, i wondered if a DeDeDe board combo video will be released in the future ?
I've already got a title for that: "IN GRAB WE TRUST"

o:

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
By the way, i wondered if a DeDeDe board combo video will be released in the future ?
I've already got a title for that: "IN GRAB WE TRUST"

o:
If this ever happens I have an absolutely beautiful clip I could contribute to this, it even fits the grab theme lol (not that I'm really a frequenter of the D3 boards).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
omg crashic you nerd crying over anime.

I cried when I thought Hinata was dead :[

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I get way too involved with my anime.

First season of Gundam, theres this girl that one of the main characters meet. She's cute and he has a crush on her and blah blah blah. She also had 2 cats as co-pilots and I love cats. So she was probably the best character ever made.

Next episode, it turns out she was their (both main characters) enemy and they end up killing her and her two cats.

It made me cry for the longest time.

I mean, my favorite character was only in 2 episodes before they killed her off. :(

*starts to cry*

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Don't worry guys. I cried when Ash was going to leave Pikachu behind with that group of Pikachus in the early Pokemon episodes.

You can all retain your manhood by mocking my lack thereof.

Tekk

Smash Lord
omg crashic you nerd crying over anime.

I cried when I thought Hinata was dead :[
Lol naruto sucks ;B

I don't like anime/manga much, I prefer watching TV-shows like How I met your mother, Dexter, Dr House, Breaking Bad...

T3h Albino

Smash Master
uhhh
I cried when in the first pokemon movie the pokemon were fighting and **** and they had that sad song in the background. **** was mad sad mang.

Uhh...i don't think ive cried any other times than that

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS JUST 542lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!

/drama

Top Bottom