• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC PRESENTS... Too Good: A SFL Crew

DC

Smash Cadet
So, is too good gonna post their results from zp?
Doubles
2nd: Triple Baka
???: TBM
7th: DSAM (Bringin it back next tourney lmao)

ESAM gets 3rd in singles, dunno what Nick/C/Chaz got. Me and Bonesaw didn't enter due to money johns.

DC

Smash Cadet
Don't forget... BlazBlue/Brawl crew practice tomorrow at McGriddles crib... Nick pick us up early plzzz<3

DC

Smash Cadet
crew practice at McGriddle's is cancelled

don't you know? aren't you in the crew?
Yeah I actually found out like 2 secs after I posted that but I'm too lazy to edit it so whatev

Nick Riddle? More like Unreliable...iddle...

DC

Smash Cadet
Alright guys... Too Good vs. Naples, is it happening at ZP next weekend or are we still waiting for you guys to get your **** together?

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys... Too Good vs. Naples, is it happening at ZP next weekend or are we still waiting for you guys to get your **** together?
If Naples can have a crew battle without me which they are cmpletely capable of doing im sure they will

But I was hoping to wait until I can come down to fl to do the crew battle

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
yea lets waited it out for winterfest get some hype for this crew battle you got me dc? winterfest is going to be to good of a tournament.we can do crew there you got me dc?

DC

Smash Cadet
Crew practice on Fridaaaaaaaaaaaay @ ZP...

Will it happen this time?!

DC

Smash Cadet
Holy **** we might actually practice before a tournament for once!

DC

Smash Cadet
**** I still play ****ing Smash until WINTERFEST. Didn't you ****ers read my ****ing topic? I just haven't been at tournamnents since I work like EVERY SATURDAY.

I'll be at Tommy G's Smashfest and Winterfest for sure... possibly some other tournaments inbetween. I WOULD HAVE GONE to the tourney in GA, but McGriddles and Seibrik hate me.

DC

Smash Cadet
LOL Albino I better see you at Winterfest... I'm gonna try to commentate some of my own tourney matches.

BTW Too Good is still Too Good, we're just too god**** lazy.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I'll be at winterfest. Idk how many members of Rookies Too Good will be there, but if there are enough we caould maybe have a crew battle =D.

Top Bottom