• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC PRESENTS... Too Good: A SFL Crew

CO18

Smash Hero
Gmoneys such a hater ROFLLLLL

Besides if its not tournament singles he should do good, doubles/friendlies he ***** he has some type of mental block in singles, like whenever hrnut comes over he goes toe-to-toe with him and he went like 4-1 vs afro in friendlies at FG. well see about crews if he does it O_O

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hey, I'm the only one who can talk to Bellsprout! D:<

And I'm a follower, not a leader. =P

:069:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
THE MIND OF A POLTERGUST:

Hey conscience, I'd like to be in a crew, but no spots are available. What should I do?

:069: Polt, why don't you just start your own crew? That way, it's easily organized, and you get to decide who's in it!

:070: NO Polt, you must stay closed minded, and STRIVE to stay in this crew!

I'll do it!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
well, alot of ********* stopped playing brawl

and if co18 is in the crew, might as well include mk18 in the crew too

i dont see why its funny though /confused
well let's be serious.... who was ********* really.. besides you/nick?

i mean that's just the way it is

and lol mk18 is just like living/breathing comedy

i mean, who punches themselves in the face during the game? or gets mad at their friend over the game who's like.... 100x better as a player than him? he's just funny... plus he's always got that dopey look like "hey, i'm gonna turn the game off when i lose and punch myself in the face"

lol he's just funny

Gmoneys such a hater ROFLLLLL
i guess, i just like to laugh

CO18

Smash Hero
ROFFLL ok he gets mad when I do something blatantly dumb just like I get mad when he does something blatantly dumb big whoop get over it we also get much better everytime we play because we correct the dumb stuff. Hint(getting 1st in dubz at FG).
And when did he ever punch himself in the face? Now youre just making up ****. lmaooo

I find it HILARIOUS how much you talk crap on the boards which he doesnt check and even behind his back hint* full sail tourmanet. And you're other random **** talk that you make up. Im rich? and try to act like im poor? Interesting this is news to me. youre sad and its funny unless youre obsessed or something.

Id be extremely dissapointed in myself if I ever thought about you.

Edit: Also he doesnt mind playing. Lets make this happen :D

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
never said anything about either of your abilities (hint: the fact that you guys have improved as a team)

hint -- i said only that i think it's funny to get that worked up/argue over a game while you're playing for that ****t

lol dude, he smacked himself in the face multiple times at the last FL gaming when lio/me played you guys -- hint -- it was mad funny

Hint -- aren't i just talking "****" behind his back all the time if he doesn't read this stuff?? AGREE WITH ME

lol the full sail tournament.... hint-- i just laughed about **** that i had heard -- i mean **** i know nothing about you besides what i heard from mampam (and that info that i was told i found comical) so if i'm wrong than that's cool (the info is still funny) and at the same time the only info you hear about me besides my blatant **** talk (which is so overtly comical) at gigs/FL gaming is from word of mouth (which is always distorted just as the **** talk i'm sure i hear about you is)

hint -- you just did think about me to post this; get disappointed/contradicted

lol good luck deeeeeeeeez nuts (old school)

hint i miss acorn/lance or lance/acorn.................. :) :) :)

hint.... hints are dumb

DC

Smash Cadet
When are the crew battle vids going up?
Some time between never and never... I don't have the stupid music hacks that dude had on his Wii. **** music hacks....

Edit: Also he doesnt mind playing. Lets make this happen :D
Sounds good to meeeee... Too Good vs. *********... prolly at the next Florida Gaming or at Infinite Bits.

On an unrelated note... all 3 Too Good teams should be at this next ZP tournament... DSAM (DC/ESAM), Triple Baka (Nick/Galeon) and TBM (Chaz/Bonesaw). I forsee all 3 teams taking top 3.

CO18

Smash Hero
No he did not hit himself in the face so i dunno wtf ur talking about. Lets be serious.
And i have no clue how u find random rumors that arent true funny.

yo im gmoney i like to talk **** behind pplz backs and spread false rumors sandtruuuu

Need to chill bro youre rediculous.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol crew battles in teams where u at??????

lololol

edit

No he did not hit himself in the face so i dunno wtf ur talking about. Lets be serious.
lol okay.... yes it did :) it was funny

And i have no clue how u find random rumors that arent true funny.
lol sometimes the things that aren't true are the funniest (tabloids, mad funnny, are they true? nahhh)

yo im gmoney i like to talk **** behind pplz backs and spread false rumors sandtruuuu

Need to chill bro youre rediculous.
I'm not the one that's mad. :)

<3 dc lolol no more "drama" in this thread from me

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Geoff man

my creativity is incomparable

The One Warrior Nation will defeat all (O.W.N.)

Stafu, you will be nastee again. We need to start teaming again. Marth + Yoshi is too good

AfroQT

Smash Master
I only play at tourneys lol, and at FL gaming i only played my tourney matches.
I dont even do friendlies anymore, atleast not when Sf4 is so close to me.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I only play at tourneys lol, and at FL gaming i only played my tourney matches.
I dont even do friendlies anymore, atleast not when Sf4 is so close to me.
oh, ok

i actually did that exact same thing from the end of apex until like genesis. but thats cause i was sick of brawl

next time you watch me play a SFIV tourney match afro, hopefully i wont embarass myself by how bad i am with my stick :laugh:

DC

Smash Cadet
CREW PRACTICE
Friday August 21st, 2009
Nick Riddles crib
BLAZBLUE ALL DAY

C bring your 360 and BlazBlue or we'll ask James to bring it...

Top Bottom