• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Day, Night, and Dusk - Lycanroc for Smash Bros. Ultimate

D

Deleted member

1. 50/50 It has a good, chance but Incineroar does as well. Any gen 7th rep does at this point.

2. Would Definetly play it. I want it in why not?

3. Lycanroc dusk form. It was midday but the dusk form won me over. Still adore midday though.

4. I used midday Lycanroc in Pokemon Sun, am currently using dusk form in Ultra Sun.

MasteRMerF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasteRMerF
3DS FC
5000-2607-1297
So, if we were to get Lycanroc (any form), how do you think the trailer would playout and/or what would you want to see?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
So, if we were to get Lycanroc (any form), how do you think the trailer would playout and/or what would you want to see?
If we get Dusk, I'd like to see something like this.

Smash fighters are battling a few Pokemon reps on a cliffside. After we see some intense fighting, the characters realize something weird is happening with the sky when half of the cliff goes dark; the sun and moon are out at the same time. Standing on a nearby cliff that's covered by sunlight, a Midday Lycanroc howls at the sky. On the opposite side covered in darkness, a Midnight Lycanroc howls. Suddenly, the entire sky glows green. As the Smash characters are staring up at the green sky, sharp stalagmite-like rocks begin shooting up out of the ground, knocking the fighters off their feet. They look up to see a silhouette in front of the green sun.

Dusk Lycanroc joins the fight, blah blah blah. Gameplay trailer begins.

D

Deleted member

Regardless of what happens, tomorrow I just want to say... Thank you to all of you, you welcomed me a Decidueye supporter, with open arms, like I was a part of the pack, I Apperciate it a lot, and I'm happy to be here supporting such a great character.

Let's all hope for Lycanroc in any form cause I sure believe it could be in, and will continue too.

Till then we howl on waiting that Lycanroc will howl, back announcing it's arrival in Smash.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
This was brought up in the main discussion for Ultimate.

So two things:

(1) Verge thinks the rep is Incineroar. Nice to know.
(2) Loz doesn't believe this. May or may not be simple denial, as he stated just this week that he doesn't know anything more than we did. Depends on whether or not he got new info.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Okay... we're about like 10 hours before the direct.

Damn, I've never been this stressed about anything Smash related before. Just a small thing, but I changed my profile pic to my most wanted right now (obviously I wouldn't be talking about it here, if it wasn't them, lol). But seriously, are any of guys stressed at all? I'm a little worried about Lycanroc not getting in, but let's hope I'm wrong and we get to play them by December 7th. :)

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
This is the craziest night I've seen in a long time. Leaker versus leaker, second guesses flying everywhere, and now a certain vampire hunter got accidentally alluded to early by Nintendo themselves.

Well, he was a pretty safe bet anyway, with how much talk there's been surrounding him. Vergeben's case isn't helped out much here since so many others were making that call, not when his problem in the past has been not vetting his sources and falling for bogus or outdated info so often, leaving him with a mix of correct and incorrect claims. Especially now that Loz has called him out, someone who at this point may be more trustworthy. The question now is: Is Loz merely confident that Vergeben has some bad info, is he just smugly dismissing it...or does he know something that proves the intel is bad?

Meanwhile, in a twist of fate, tonight's events have brought another alleged leak to the forefront...and it's one that would bode well for us.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/426938237

If this thing is legitimate, then we're getting Ultra Megalopolis as a stage. That would prove the Smash team looked as far as USUM for significant content. And if they took that into account, that means we have an even stronger case that they thought about which Pokémon would be a big deal by then.

In other words, we may have another win condition, and our loss condition has been brought into question. Brace yourself, guys--this is going to be a wild next 10 hours.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What a night to have a leak. Things are getting crazy, well all will be unveiled soon. Look if Isabelle or Simon Belmont are revealed, congrats to their fans.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
This is the craziest night I've seen in a long time. Leaker versus leaker, second guesses flying everywhere, and now a certain vampire hunter got accidentally alluded to early by Nintendo themselves.

Well, he was a pretty safe bet anyway, with how much talk there's been surrounding him. Vergeben's case isn't helped out much here since so many others were making that call, not when his problem in the past has been not vetting his sources and falling for bogus or outdated info so often, leaving him with a mix of correct and incorrect claims. Especially now that Loz has called him out, someone who at this point may be more trustworthy. The question now is: Is Loz merely confident that Vergeben has some bad info, is he just smugly dismissing it...or does he know something that proves the intel is bad?

Meanwhile, in a twist of fate, tonight's events have brought another alleged leak to the forefront...and it's one that would bode well for us.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/426938237

If this thing is legitimate, then we're getting Ultra Megalopolis as a stage. That would prove the Smash team looked as far as USUM for significant content. And if they took that into account, that means we have an even stronger case that they thought about which Pokémon would be a big deal by then.

In other words, we may have another win condition, and our loss condition has been brought into question. Brace yourself, guys--this is going to be a wild next 10 hours.
Assuming this was posted before Bloody Tears was leaked as today's song, this could be big, as a Mimikyu deconfirmation and Ultra Megalopolis being a stage are two being pointers at Lycanroc as a forerunner in the race for Smash Ultimate!

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
Everyone, the moment of truth may be a mere hour away now. I can hardly guess what's in store for us--you know, other than the thing that was let slip last night--and we may emerge from this vindicated, devastated, or neither.

Regardless of what happens...it's been an honor.

Alright so since we’re a day (well almost) off from the Smash Ultimate Direct, let’s do a questionnaire about this pack’s thoughts on Lycanroc right now.

1. How confident are you in Lycanroc being our newcomer and them being revealed in the direct?

2. How much would play Lycanroc if they got in Smash?

3. Which Lycanroc form is your favorite? (I like all of them, but you know my favorite. :D)

4. How much did you use Lycanroc in Pokémon SM or USUM? :D
1. It's...hard to say, honestly. Staring a leak in the face is not a position you want to be in, and yet, we've also seen cases in the past where those leaks missed crucial details or fell for sources they shouldn't have. If something were to happen to shatter this one, though, we'd be in just as strong a position as before.

Truth be told, my judgment gets clouded in situations like these. Anxiety drives my mind to latch onto worst case scenarios and feel as if the pressure's on me to prove they won't happen. It gets to where I cannot tell what is instinct or intuition and what is merely an intrusive thought. I realize it's quite the flaw for a would-be leader, but...it is what it is.

2. Co-main, at minimum. I've enough of a competitive background that I'd be able to delve right in and use the moveset to its fullest. Who knows, fate willing, maybe I'd be on the big stage at EVO in three years' time?

Would probably make me the oldest Smash player to get that far. Heh.

3. Midday is my favorite of the three, though you could probably guess. I dunno, something about the sleek design and use of light as a motif. Dusk is interesting as well, for its duality motif--shame that only gets explored in the anime. I'm honestly not the biggest fan of Midnight--I feel like it plays off too many stereotypes of wolves as bloodthirsty killers when the truth isn't so simple.

4. Had a Midday as a mainstay party member in Sun. Nailah ended up basically being my team MVP--highlights included soloing the Totem Salazzle fight before she'd even evolved, then almost soloing the Totem Vikavolt fight later on.

I...never actually played Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon. Simply didn't have the money or time to spare, especially after we learned they were essentially the token third version in function. Another flaw, I suppose.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch the Direct live. My sleep schedule is still awry due to complicated reasons--I'm barely staying conscious as I type this. I'll have to catch up later this afternoon, so hold down the fort for me until then, alright?

By some miracle, hopefully I'll awake to celebration.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Everyone, the moment of truth may be a mere hour away now. I can hardly guess what's in store for us--you know, other than the thing that was let slip last night--and we may emerge from this vindicated, devastated, or neither.

Regardless of what happens...it's been an honor.

1. It's...hard to say, honestly. Staring a leak in the face is not a position you want to be in, and yet, we've also seen cases in the past where those leaks missed crucial details or fell for sources they shouldn't have. If something were to happen to shatter this one, though, we'd be in just as strong a position as before.

Truth be told, my judgment gets clouded in situations like these. Anxiety drives my mind to latch onto worst case scenarios and feel as if the pressure's on me to prove they won't happen. It gets to where I cannot tell what is instinct or intuition and what is merely an intrusive thought. I realize it's quite the flaw for a would-be leader, but...it is what it is.

2. Co-main, at minimum. I've enough of a competitive background that I'd be able to delve right in and use the moveset to its fullest. Who knows, fate willing, maybe I'd be on the big stage at EVO in three years' time?

Would probably make me the oldest Smash player to get that far. Heh.

3. Midday is my favorite of the three, though you could probably guess. I dunno, something about the sleek design and use of light as a motif. Dusk is interesting as well, for its duality motif--shame that only gets explored in the anime. I'm honestly not the biggest fan of Midnight--I feel like it plays off too many stereotypes of wolves as bloodthirsty killers when the truth isn't so simple.

4. Had a Midday as a mainstay party member in Sun. Nailah ended up basically being my team MVP--highlights included soloing the Totem Salazzle fight before she'd even evolved, then almost soloing the Totem Vikavolt fight later on.

I...never actually played Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon. Simply didn't have the money or time to spare, especially after we learned they were essentially the token third version in function. Another flaw, I suppose.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch the Direct live. My sleep schedule is still awry due to complicated reasons--I'm barely staying conscious as I type this. I'll have to catch up later this afternoon, so hold down the fort for me until then, alright?

By some miracle, hopefully I'll awake to celebration.
You should've slept while you can Delzethin! It's a shame that you might miss it, but I'll still be rooting for Lycanroc during the direct. It's time.

You'd probably might be one of the fewest Lycanroc mains. Unless they're high tier or something. Though I would till strongly support you if you ever become a top player.

Last edited:

Dashing Cobras

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0189-9323-0549
We are now minutes away from the direct. I'm nervous about our chances, but whatever happens, its been a pleasure talking smash speculation with you guys.

Its great to see how far this thread has come over the past year. Many people didn't take us seriously when it came to Lycanrocs' chances in Smash 1 year ago. Fast forward to today, and we are a now major Front Runners for Ultimate. Hopefully, we will see our favorite stone wolf make his Smash debut within a few minutes. Until then, fingers crossed people.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Sweet Arceus, we survived!! Lycanroc lives to see another day!!

Also, Mimikyu is out of the picture. Our Alolan trio has been reduced to an Alolan duo.

Last edited:

Dashing Cobras

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0189-9323-0549
Alright so no Pokemon newcomer was revealed, but Mimikyu and Marshadow were announced as pokeball pokemon.

So while we didn't get a reveal, some of our competition got deconfirmed, so its all good for now.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Mimikyu is out. (I knew it would happen)

So Verge is still in the clear. But Lycanroc isn't deconfirmed yet!

We're getting so close! I can feel it!

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Can I just say something when I was watching the direct.

Me after they showed all the pokeballs:
7191D8D7-479D-447E-90E0-B8717A488075.gif

I was SUPER stressed out when they were listing some of the Pokeballs, the most I have ever been, and I was constantly saying “Don’t show Lycanroc”. I mean it’s very likely that they haven’t showed all of the pokeballs, but the fact that Lycanroc is in the clear is relieving, and shows that Lycanroc could still be chosen.

Mimikyu has been disconfirmed, which does add a bit of credibility toward Vergeben, but honestly, I always saw Mimikyu as primarily a pokeball. But it’s nice to know that Mimikyu is effectively dead. We just have Decidueye and obviously Incineroar to worry about.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Mimikyu has been disconfirmed, which does add a bit of credibility toward Vergeben, but honestly, I always saw Mimikyu as primarily a pokeball. But it’s nice to know that Mimikyu is effectively dead. We just have Decidueye and obviously Incineroar to worry about.
I think now is a good time to start carefully scrutinizing Verge's predictions. Everything from his April prediction came true, but absolutely nothing that he predicted in July/August was shown off today. I find it VERY strange that his sources somehow missed four newcomers (one of which was K. Rool) but were able to skip ahead and predict Isabelle and Incineroar.

Even if Isabelle gets confirmed, that won't be enough for me. Verge is gonna have to correctly predict something far less safe before I believe his sources still have inside info.

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
I think now is a good time to start carefully scrutinizing Verge's predictions. Everything from his April prediction came true, but absolutely nothing that he predicted in July/August was shown off today. I find it VERY strange that his sources somehow missed four newcomers (one of which was K. Rool) but were able to skip ahead and predict Isabelle and Incineroar.

Even if Isabelle confirmed, that won't be enough for me. Verge is gonna have to correctly predict something far less safe before I believe his sources still have inside info.
That’s basically the same thing I believe.

I assumed that everything prior to E3 is in fact real, and most likely knew about Simon. But the information he made afterward hasn’t been proven yet, and not even within the direct.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he knew King K. Rool not being in was false, but some of the other things like that Minecraft content aren’t seen yet despite being a lot smaller to actually add in the direct.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I'm pretty sure that Vergeben's sources for Isabelle and a 'Gen VII Pokemon that isn't Decidueye, Lycanroc, or Mimikyu.' are different than his source for his initial leaks. As far as I'm concerned, Decidueye and Lycanroc are still very well in the running.

I don't take Mimikyu being deconfirmed as a point in Vergeben's favor, either, as I never saw Mimikyu being playable, myself.

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman
Whew, the PB/AT section of the direct was killing me, but I'm glad no one I was rooting for was deconfirmed for playable just yet. Still in the running and, considering everything else in the direct, I couldn't be more satisfied.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
We can finally end the quad item argument once and for all.

Doesn’t Duck Hunt always do that?

The quad arguement is just not important (frankly stupid). Like just have Midday/Dusk Lycanroc hold in it’s mouth and it’ll be fine.

Last edited:

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
It's also worth noting that Verge said no DK newcomer would be in the base roster. This was obviously debunked by K. Rool.

That Pokeball section made me sweat though! I knew one of the big 4 was going to get deconfirmed there, and thankfully it wasn't us. I still feel bad for Mimikyu's fans though

RandomAce

Smash Champion
It's also worth noting that Verge said no DK newcomer would be in the base roster. This was obviously debunked by K. Rool.

That Pokeball section made me sweat though! I knew one of the big 4 was going to get deconfirmed there, and thankfully it wasn't us. I still feel bad for Mimikyu's fans though
He backtracked from that statement though. In the very first screen cap, he stated how he didn’t believe the person who told him that there would be no DK newcomers, so he’s in the safe.

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
And so, we live to fight another day.

Under all the anxiety and worst case scenarios playing out in my head, I had a feeling we wouldn't be confirmed nor deconfirmed today. I just couldn't convince myself that I wasn't in denial until I saw for myself.

So, where do we stand now? Overall, I don't think we've moved much. I don't think Simon is much of a point in Vergeben's favor since so many other people had him pegged to get in (and even outside of leaks, Snake being back + Bomberman being an AT meant the writing was on the wall). Meanwhile, it's clear he didn't know about K. Rool (Can you believe he's actually here now?) or else he wouldn't have been flirting with that thing he heard from Lupensko, proof that he still falls for dubious sources. In fact, Simon is the only character he's namedropped of the five revealed today, proof that there is a lot he doesn't know.

Meanwhile, Loz--who publicly called him into scrutiny--is looking more reliable than ever. Though we're not entirely sure whether he was strongly doubting all of Vergeben's riskier claims or just the idea of no DK newcomers, but since he didn't clarify, it was plausibly the former.

Either way, we're still standing. Pour one out for Mimikyu, a rival turned summon. And keep scrutinizing everything we know, so we can keep building more of a case for ourselves.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There is still hope, I feel bad for Mimikyu, fans but least Lycanroc's chances are still strong.

Loved the items, Pokemon, and assist trophies, shown off,

New modes were great, Smash Down, and Classic mode baby!

Simon, Richter, and Dark Samus, and Chrom, oh yeah.

King K. Rool my most wanted, is in going to main him.

Back on topic Lycanroc still has a chance.

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
More splash art, courtesy of that_Paul_dude on Twitter:

You know, it's a surreal experience, watching people come out of the woodworks after seeing me lead the charge. Knowing that I am responsible for bringing you all together, it feels...good. Makes me feel a little pressure to ensure it amounts to something, even.

I suppose what I want to say is...thank you, for giving me a chance that so many others never bothered to when I was younger. I'll lead you to the best of my abilities.

I just hope I'm not about to send us all straight off a cliff.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Meanwhile, Loz--who publicly called him into scrutiny--is looking more reliable than ever. Though we're not entirely sure whether he was strongly doubting all of Vergeben's riskier claims or just the idea of no DK newcomers, but since he didn't clarify, it was plausibly the former.
Worth mentioning that Loz believes we'll get a Gen 7 Pokemon, but doesn't think Incineroar is the newcomer. This doesn't really hurt Incineroar's chances, since Loz is just spitballing his own opinions, but it does show us that he isn't aware of who the new Pokemon character is. Perhaps Vergeben's sources are incorrect and fed false information?

On a different note, we may have saw something yesterday that confirms Sakurai was looking at games all the way into late 2018/2019. This is complete speculation on my end, but it makes so much sense that I almost feel like it's undeniable. In Simon's trailer, you'll remember that Luigi is wearing the Poltergust. However, what you might have not noticed is that the Poltergust got completely redesigned, looking much more like something from Ghostbusters than an actual vacuum. Now why would the development team redesign Luigi's Poltergust when there was no need for it? Personally, I believe we might have seen the new model for the Poltergust for Luigi's Mansion 3, a game which might be the secret project that Next Level Games (team behind Dark Moon) has been working on that was originally for the Wii U. It would make sense, seeing how the Luigi's Mansion remake is being handled by a different team (Grezzco).

So what does this mean for Lycanroc? Well, as I already stated, if Luigi's new Poltergust is really from an unannounced Luigi's Mansion game, then we have confirmation that Sakurai was looking at games that wouldn't even be released until 2019. That's pale in comparison to Dusk, which was first revealed and brought in the anime exactly a year ago (August 2017). Yeah, the Poltergust isn't quite the same as a full-fledged character, but it makes content from the Ultra games seem more realistic.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
With Richter opening up the possibility that newcomer echos can be chosen, how would you feel if Sakurai implemented Midday Lycanroc, with Dusk Lycanroc becoming an echo? Do you think its a possibility? The idea sparked immediate intrigue as soon as my speculative friend Mr. Nintendo brought up the idea.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
With Richter opening up the possibility that newcomer echos can be chosen, how would you feel if Sakurai implemented Midday Lycanroc, with Dusk Lycanroc becoming an echo? Do you think its a possibility? The idea sparked immediate intrigue as soon as my speculative friend Mr. Nintendo brought up the idea.
I thought Delzethin also brought it up before. I would be extremely ecstatic since the entirety of Lycanroc is shown. Even if Dusk is just an alt I would be happy that we get all three forms playable.

It might be possible. Though if Sakurai ends up using the ,using different forms (or Lycanrocs) idea then it certainly is possible since there are some simple things you can tweak with Dusk to incorporate the horn thing? and some different stat changes. Heck they might even incorporate it into the moveset as well if they wanted to. It so happens that the using different forms idea is what I think is most likely for Lycanroc.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I'll be honest, when I mentioned the echo thing, I figured it would be the original duo. Probably wouldn't work, but the recent direct has made me question what it means to be an Echo.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
It's certainly a possibility. However, would Sakurai feel like it's worth his time making a second Lycanroc character an Echo Fighter instead of an alt? Pokemon are a lot more generic than the Echoes we have right now, so establishing another identity for a Lycanroc might not seem like a huge priority when compared to Peach/Daisy or Roy/Chrom.

An Echo would be appreciated, but I won't lose sleep if only one of the three gets represented on the roster.

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
It's a potential option, especially now that we know that echoes of newcomers are something the Smash team is willing to do. Depending on our window of timing, something like a transforming Midday+Midnight concept with Dusk as an echo of Midday that can't transform may be less of a crackpot idea than before.

All pending a lot of different factors, of course.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
I’ve been wondering.

Now that Isaac has become much more likely to get into Smash before due to his popularity, how do you think this. might affect Lycanroc?

I feel like I’m the only person who supports both :lol:, but I want to know your thoughts!

I feel like Isaac is more of spell-sword than anything with a lot of other moves that aren’t earth based that he can use for his moveset, and there are a lot of ways that Lycanroc can be made unique from Isaac, and they’ll get in for vastly different reasons.
I need both my most wanted.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I’ve been wondering.

Now that Isaac has become much more likely to get into Smash before due to his popularity, how do you think that might affect Lycanroc?

I feel like I’m the only person who supports both :lol:, but I want to know your thoughts!

I feel like Isaac is more of spell-sword than anything with a lot of other moves that aren’t earth based not his moveset, and there are a lot of ways that Lycanroc can be made to get in for vastly different reasons.
I would think Isaac would have a bit more of a diverse selection of spells than simple earth-bending from what I've seen. Not to mention the whole "being a magic swordsman" vs. "being a wolf" distinction between the two.

If Sakurai were to consider both, I don't think he'd be that creatively bankrupt.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey, just popping in to say I support Lycanroc.
Any Gen 7 Pokemon is fine by me really, but Lycanroc is one of the Alola Pokemon I want most.
I prefer Midnight form but they're all good, and Dusk is like the best of both worlds.
So yeah, put me on the list if you wanna.

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
I’ve been wondering.

Now that Isaac has become much more likely to get into Smash before due to his popularity, how do you think this. might affect Lycanroc?

I feel like Isaac is more of spell-sword than anything with a lot of other moves that aren’t earth based that he can use for his moveset, and there are a lot of ways that Lycanroc can be made unique from Isaac, and they’ll get in for vastly different reasons.
I wouldn't mind Isaac, though he's second priority for me for earthbenders, haha.

I think...it'd depend on the thought process behind the inclusion and how the two characters are compared in the minds of the developers. Though with the sheer number of fire users we already have, I'd imagine two earth users wouldn't be an inherent deal breaker. We'd lose one of our advantages over Decidueye, but we also still have the starring role in the anime going for us.

I would think Isaac would have a bit more of a diverse selection of spells than simple earth-bending from what I've seen. Not to mention the whole "being a magic swordsman" vs. "being a wolf" distinction between the two.

If Sakurai were to consider both, I don't think he'd be that creatively bankrupt.
Fancy running into you here. What brings you to this neck of the boards?

But yeah, having completely different builds and very different takes on the element doesn't hurt either. Isaac taps into the more mystical side of earth and can create a variety of rocks, plants, and other such things, while Lycanroc wields it as a primal force of nature!

Hey, just popping in to say I support Lycanroc.
Any Gen 7 Pokemon is fine by me really, but Lycanroc is one of the Alola Pokemon I want most.
I prefer Midnight form but they're all good, and Dusk is like the best of both worlds.
So yeah, put me on the list if you wanna.
Welcome! We're inching ever closer to 50 supporters now, so if you know anyone else who might be interested, make sure to spread word!

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
I decided to make a classic mode lineup for Dusk Lycanroc, let me know what you guys think!

Battle 1: Alola to Adventure! (Vs. Pikachu on Tortimer Island)
Battle 2: Midday and Midnight (Free for All Vs. Palutena and Ridley on Gaur Plain)
Battle 3: Totem Time! (Vs. Giant Greninja on Kongo Falls)
Battle 4: Canine Showdown (Free for All Vs. Wolf, Isabelle, and Duck Hunt on Living Room)
Battle 5: Into the Ultra Dimension (Vs. Rosalina and Dark Samus on a Stage Morph between Midgar and Frigate Orpheon, with Dark Pit as a partner)
Battle 6: Alola's First Champion! (Vs. Lucario and Mewtwo on Pokemon Stadium with Pokemon Trainer as a partner)

Top Bottom