• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DaShizWiz vs ChuDat

chillindude829

Smash Master
I dont think anyone is better than shiz at falco he is by far the best falco right now. BY FAR. no falco comes near him
translation: i used to think i was the best falco but i'm not even the best falco in my own state, so i'm going to call shiz the best falco to make myself feel better

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
lol everyone is dropping out of the pound3 attendance

but good matches shiz, chu is no joke to fight against you did well

man, with shiz being the best technical falco, and pc being the best mind game falco, where does that leave me? i guess i'm the "style" falco LOL watch out b!tches i'm bringin' the new style at pound3 (just so shiz and pc can steal it in 2 months LOL)

LOL i cant do all the new platform tricksies im stil stuck on the old pound 2 style, once i get that down then i'll work on stealing your new stuff LOL.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
my list of favorite falco''s of all of historical period

1. BS - my initials four bombsoldier (clever?). he beat ken too ronds in japan and he uses fire at the edge of final destination.
2. Forward - he has both of PC and ShizWiz put to gather. he has tech skill and mindgames. two is better than one.
3. ShizWiz - he has tech skill.
4. PC - he has mindgames.
5. Mathos - he doesnt' mind lasering alot
6. SilentWolf - he can reverse JC shines.
7. Mango - fruit
8. ?!? - he's good.
9. Falcomist - rhymes with alchemist.
10. Eggm - Egg 'em.
11. Dope - Drugz.
12. Zhu = pig.
13 Hiko = best suiciding game.
14 Aldwyn = best Aldwyn ever (yeah, there's so many of them lol).

3. ShizWiz - he has tech skill.
4. PC - he has mindgames.
Shiz isn't going to like this XD
too many random noobs saying OMFG Sh1z i5 5uckz0rz @ m1ndg4m35 h3 ju57 g375 h15 p1ac35 u51ng t3ch sk1llz!!!111!1!!! (yeah, I know you're not one of them zhu :p)

also the OT level of this thread is over 9000.

Getting back on topic those were pretty good matches. Too bad Chu's still Chu but I'd still be statisfied winning even one match against him.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hahah, Aldwyn. I saw Zhu's post a while ago, I didn't say anything back because I thought he knew better than that. But, its whatever.

And I think PC and Forward are still better than me. People saying I'm best Falco is too much of a load, and I probably can't back it up even if I go to Pound 3. So I'd say Forward - PC. Next comes me after them.

And Chillindude, your post made me laugh, lol.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Hahah, Aldwyn. I saw Zhu's post a while ago, I didn't say anything back because I thought he knew better than that. But, its whatever.

And I think PC and Forward are still better than me. People saying I'm best Falco is too much of a load, and I probably can't back it up even if I go to Pound 3. So I'd say Forward - PC. Next comes me after them.

And Chillindude, your post made me laugh, lol.
you guys do as many videos as you can of your friendlies as well, we definitely need new Falco dittos between pro players. And it's been a while since the last time I saw dittos of PC or forward..

and lol, if you answer me your post count will reach 2000.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Im pretty sure Shiz or Forward would beat me easily in dittos LOL. They already did but they weren't taped. More on topic though I've played chu quite a few times with falco in tournament.

At first i thought IC's have a slight advantage but i think once you learn the matchup or even get used to chu's style its a lot easier. Grabs are your friend. Chu loves to waveland on the stage so usually when its just popo left ill stand back and grab as soon as he slides on and throw his *** back off and edge guard him. being on platforms help a lot too, he can use up air which has a lot of priority but if your falco you should be moving around and find a way not to be directly under their up airs. Pillaring ***** IC's but l canceling the Dair is tricky when both shields are up.

I usually like to be offensive but vs IC's you have to use a combo of lasers +grabs/ Platform camping back airs /and Pillaring combos. These videos were great, i think you did really well for not really knowing chu's style. Although wobbles is really good i don't think any IC's comes close to chu's overall level he just moves so quick and plays like nobody else.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks for the advice PC. And yeah, I gotta get down how to fight IC's better. Most of your advice leads me to saying I should space more, spam more, and just watch out for trickyness.

I'll give it a go if I have a chance against IC's again.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Thanks for the advice PC. And yeah, I gotta get down how to fight IC's better. Most of your advice leads me to saying I should space more, spam more, and just watch out for trickyness.

I'll give it a go if I have a chance against IC's again.
yeah I pretty much agree with what PC said. Unfortunately here in Europe there aren't really competitive IC players to test those tips on..

L-10

Smash Cadet
lol since shiz is still makeing replies to everyone here i rather just ask shiz this question lol
what is the easiest way to double shine after you pillar?
ive been having ALOT of trouble double shining after my pillars =/

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
speaking of platform tricks, why does dashizwiz tend to do a shine before doing his waveland on platforms, even though the shine isn't high enough to actually hit the person on the platform..in other words, why not just platform dash without the extra shine?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OTZHSXxF64

I mean, i could understand if the opponent was in the air between the platforms..so maybe that's his point? to keep practicing it so that if he should need it he'll be good at it..

also, it's possible to do the shine high enough to hit someone on the platform and then waveland..but man is the timing tight:\

Big_R

Smash Champion
it's not that hard to do either really. i think it's easier to do a shine then waveland at any height than to just waveland.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
shrugs, maybe it's just that i've never practiced shine to waveland before, but i find it hard:\

Big_R

Smash Champion
well it is at first i guess. but once you can do both you will probably see that it's easier to shine waveland. or maybe it's just me. when u shine and hit someone on a platform, it's pretty much just like waveshining. when i do a shine and waveland i also find it easier to get horizontal length on my waveland.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Scary Falco, I know it must be really hard fighting as falco against IC´s, since the matchup is like one hit and Falco gets really much trouble and often looses his stock, for me it looks like your falco is quite experienced in fighting IC's, but I might get it wrong.
And I think the not going out of dairchain seems to work as nice mindgames...

Grats Chu in winning the set, IC´s have/should´ve an advantage and never loose against Falcos^^

Aldwyn- If we faces in like bracket in Epita you could always use Falco against me and try those tricks hehehe

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
Pc, Forward, and Shiz.. All in the same forum.. Faints...

PC!!! Do you remember a Malice from Planet X, MI not too long ago? I wish I would of went so I could play you... All you guys a great..

Kill the wifey.. Kill the wifey..

Cort

Apple Head
uh, no. Paul is lame

Charles is boring unless your last name is Meighen

Bronson is just unique and awesome sounding, IMO

this topic is now about the name "Bronson"

Top Bottom