• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DaShizWiz vs ChuDat

Vro

Smash Lord
Shiz.. you are so fluid and quick. Shine > Grab wrecked a lot of Chu's grab attempts. They were epic fights, I'm surprised you did so well when Chu can just get a grab and gg.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sure Wolf if I win can we do 5$ vs your fox too? I always use red/pink version of every character. So orange fox Blood red falco and pink yoshi. ;) No hate on this side shiz LOL lambchops gets real fired up every time i post and me and my crewmates just laugh it so hilarious. However, the MM is still on. I already put the 100$ aside on my desk. For like the last 2 weeks.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Sure Wolf if I win can we do 5$ vs your fox too? I always use red/pink version of every character. So orange fox Blood red falco and pink yoshi. ;) No hate on this side shiz LOL lambchops gets real fired up every time i post and me and my crewmates just laugh it so hilarious. However, the MM is still on. I already put the 100$ aside on my desk. For like the last 2 weeks.
Yea I like laughing at your post to sir they are quite funny.

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
Shiz im srry to sound like an idiot but is SpeedN ur bro

Just wondering

Oh ya and u did amazing in those matches honestly i try to play like u but thats literally not possible

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yup, SpeedN is my bro.

And Silent Wolf.... your not aloud to quit Fox....

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
as long as ur here.. i would like to know something..

whe u multi shine.. do u literally slide ur thumb from 'b' to 'y' (if thats ur jump)

becuz i find it hard when the 'a' button is too damm big.. and i hit it alot on the way.

oh ya and lol at that toothbrush trick

MaNg0

Smash Hero
SHIZ!!!!!

team with me at pound since forward isnt going =(((((((

ur brother

keepspeedn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets team

'SIEFNAS'OFINAS

if not =(((((((

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
good match ups, but i just cant stand to watch ice climbers play. there fun to play but extremely boring to watch.

forward

Smash Champion
lol everyone is dropping out of the pound3 attendance

but good matches shiz, chu is no joke to fight against you did well

man, with shiz being the best technical falco, and pc being the best mind game falco, where does that leave me? i guess i'm the "style" falco LOL watch out b!tches i'm bringin' the new style at pound3 (just so shiz and pc can steal it in 2 months LOL)

Eggm

Smash Hero
NONE, of Washington, NONE?! I definetly see some of you on the roster tho. Like.. 3 of you. :(

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Forward you gotta teach me......

I love copying new things. I got your lasers, platform movement... all I need now is some more stuff.

And what that guy said is right. I don't money match people. It doesn't feel right taking peoples money. So Bass, we can just do some friendlies if you want.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Shiz, how about if I win you pay me. If you win I won't. That only applies to the first set too. That way you won't be stealing my money. :)

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
rofl, you forget shiz is poor, and if he doesn't money match he won't be taking people's money

Swiss Falco

Smash Apprentice
guys I rly like this thread ^^ discussions about skillz are always interesting.. it seems like chops is teh_flame_warrior_god lol

Actually I don't understand weather it's a joke of eggm as he pit his skillz against shiz's skillz or it should be serious ^^ cause I don't know exactely the rankings of them.

can someone tell me how would be the results of the fights between shiz, eggm, chops, forward and pc (and zhu..)? btw be honest pls xD

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
i only like 3 falcos.

shiz
PC
and Nite.

lol. i mean, i don't have a problem with any others, those are just my favorite. forward was beast too. i only saw him play at LTEC 2? i think.

but yea man, shiz you are good ****. i wish i could do half the stuff you do man. c-c-c-crazy.

anyway... i need help vs. peach. i rarely get on here, so if i could get an IM or PM with a little help, that'd be sweeeeet.

keep it up :grin:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
You must not know how the Falco boards work.

If people see that there are multiple Falco pros within one thread, they automatically start asking questions and expecting answers.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Disregard the money match thing Shiz, I was just joking. But on a serious note, I remember when you first started coming up you'd mention how much you based your style around bombsoldier back in the day. Why do you seem like you don't want to give him any credit anymore? (Don't get me wrong I'm not big on him or the fanboys myself) I was just curious beause you seem to have taken offense to some people saying how good he was and stuff.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
guys I rly like this thread ^^ discussions about skillz are always interesting.. it seems like chops is teh_flame_warrior_god lol

Actually I don't understand weather it's a joke of eggm as he pit his skillz against shiz's skillz or it should be serious ^^ cause I don't know exactely the rankings of them.

can someone tell me how would be the results of the fights between shiz, eggm, chops, forward and pc (and zhu..)? btw be honest pls xD
my list of favorite falco''s of all of historical period

1. BS - my initials four bombsoldier (clever?). he beat ken too ronds in japan and he uses fire at the edge of final destination.
2. Forward - he has both of PC and ShizWiz put to gather. he has tech skill and mindgames. two is better than one.
3. ShizWiz - he has tech skill.
4. PC - he has mindgames.
5. Mathos - he doesnt' mind lasering alot
6. SilentWolf - he can reverse JC shines.
7. Mango - fruit
8. ?!? - he's good.
9. Falcomist - rhymes with alchemist.
10. Eggm - Egg 'em.
11. Dope - Drugz.
12. Zhu = pig.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
my list of favorite falco''s of all of historical period

1. BS - my initials four bombsoldier (clever?). he beat ken too ronds in japan and he uses fire at the edge of final destination.
2. Forward - he has both of PC and ShizWiz put to gather. he has tech skill and mindgames. two is better than one.
5. Mathos - he doesnt' mind lasering alot
6. SilentWolf - he can reverse JC shines.
7. Mango - fruit
8. ?!? - he's good.
9. Falcomist - rhymes with alchemist.
10. Eggm - Egg 'em.
11. Dope - Drugz.
12. Zhu = pig.
Thanks ^_^

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Because PC has no tech skill and shiz has no mindgames, right. :embarrass

BTW on topic: Shiz I really like what you do with keeping the pressure on IC's, it's not an easy character to do that with, and if you simply don't... that takes so much away from falco's usual game. Great use of shine - jc grab, hot stuff. You have a crazy ability to know exactly what move to do to continue a combo too, there were times like in the rock mode of pokemon stadium where it was just move after move and it was like 80 damage in 5 seconds. Huge props.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
stop fthrowing IC's, grab and imediately dthrow so that you stun the one you didn't grab and don't get punished. Outside of that, you have a good understanding of the matchup, hit them a lot, don't get hit at all(or grabbed, wobbling is a one way trip to frown town). Be careful not to over-extend combos on Nana, you gotta keep your eye on the blue one, especially with Chu, because he's so **** good at taking advantage of small opportunities to bair you when you're ****** his ho.

Cort

Apple Head
This set was very good.

If Shiz didn't make so many simple errors he could have taken this.

Top Bottom