• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DaShizWiz vs ChuDat

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
gonna take a look at the matches.

just curious, what were the results (top 3), they weren't posted in the results thread =(

not sure if you know this shiz, but to get out of the dair chainthrow, hold cstick away, away / down with control stick and L / R to roll (you press away / towards / down to roll in a different direction or spot dodge).

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
great matches shiz

your comboing is ridiculous

and don't you mean away or down on the C-stick? the c-stick queues, not the normal control stick.

and of course as always smash DIing with the control stick will be more effective than just holding it. But is it necessary? are you saying ASDI will always get you out? or only if the other player is slow?

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
hey question shiz or anyone. in this match at 2:14
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6X2K2SuwEZ0

how does sheik dsmash in between the waveshine...i don't get how that happened:\

doesn't seem like it should be possible. ok i'm guessing what happened is the sheik smash DIed the down air up and ended up taking the shine airborne somehow

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
God ****it Shiz. Your Falco is too ****ing good. I swear everytime I watch your matches, it makes me realize that your combo videos don't do you as much justice as they should. But wow man...just wow.

Seeing your Falco makes me sad that the game is coming to an end.

Big_R

Smash Champion
yeah so you are mean to the little buddies. u never downthrow them tho... walk up shine jc grabs are nice tho. that second game was killer. u had him down to one. chu is just too good.

technomancer

Smash Champion
lol not really, I've gotten out of chu's grab combos before... just wiggle like a mofo and smash DI the downair. I think what you meant to say is "****, Chu Dat is amazing."

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
yeah so you are mean to the little buddies. u never downthrow them tho... walk up shine jc grabs are nice tho. that second game was killer. u had him down to one. chu is just too good.
Yeah, I was about to mentione the use of the down throw, it's pretty useful in this matchup.
Definately have to try more of that shine JC grab though, pretty sweet stuff.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
They turned the music off.
The game gives you the option to turn up or down eiter the music or sound volume. They turned the music volume alll the way down.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DaShizWhiz is my role model... MAN... if my falco ever got that good... i would probably **** in my pants... and then challenge bombsoldier... lol... who's going 2 pound 3...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
as an ice climber main, this match really, really, really scares me.

dashizwiz has opened my eyes.

ice climbers = watch for mistakes, and THEN don't make a mistake when punishing it
falco = don't make a mistake

a falco as godly as shiz makes me weep...

Bigmac

Smash Cadet
Sorry bout that Chops.

I forgot....

Edit: This is Shiz on friends name.

Adi

Smash Lord
Shiz I'm just curious do you think Falco does better then Fox against IC's or were you just not confident in your Fox.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
b*tch i beat forward jiano tink and yo mom placed 9th and you didnt do **** so you aint **** moth ****a. stay in yo place son **** ill take yo money and get my plane ticket money back
lol

eggm i think dope and forward and pc shiz and chops are still better than you no offense lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by ?!?
b*tch i beat forward jiano tink and yo mom placed 9th and you didnt do **** so you aint **** moth ****a. stay in yo place son **** ill take yo money and get my plane ticket money back

So, If I MM Jiano Tink, and Forward at pound 3, and win against all of them, then place higher than you AND beat you in our money match will I be better then? Jiano Tink forward best of 3 10$?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi
Rofl, Chops walks the path of Wes.

He certainly does I beat wes my last 3 sets with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superryan
lol

eggm i think dope and forward and pc shiz and chops are still better than you no offense lol

None taken. Everyones entitled to their opnion.

Chops, your posts are hilarious, I can't wait to meet you in person and play the MM, can we record it please?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Guys, lets not turn this into a hate thread. Even though I would love to see a Chops vs Eggm Money Match....

I don't mind if you guys talk about it, but I just hope theres not much hate.

Top Bottom