• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkmusician at Da-Planet Final Smash

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey guys just wanted to share these with you. ^^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qg9qyNmLQJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEiM2Z5tGvM

Check out the article and stuff here.

http://da-planet.com/news/news_view.asp?oid=&id=2235

My opponent wasn't that experienced at all but I do give him credit for attempting to adapt with the blaster in round two. Not to mention he had to win about twice the matches that I had to win to get to the finals. So props to him.

Tournament should've had 2nd and 3rd place prizes. But for such a small tournament the first prize was a pretty big deal.

Oh and while you're at it, if you wanna play me on wifi go ahead and drop a line. FC and nick name and stuff. I'm usually good on weekends. I'll be out of town for a week starting tuesday, but I'll do my best to check. Ait thanks.

sniperworm

Smash Ace
Hey, so that was you at the tournament. Now I know I should've gone (could've seen you play live). When my friend told me a zelda won, I had a feeling it was you.

Anyway, when you've got some free time, I'd be great if you and me could play (I'm sure it'd help me get much better). I'll PM you my info and get back to me when you've got some time.

Congrats on winning!

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
hmm against spamming blasters... UpB approach is so crazy it just might work!

blink777

Smash Journeyman
hmm against spamming blasters... UpB approach is so crazy it just might work!
Doesn't Din's Fire outrange Wolf's blaster anyway?

Anywho, congrats, DarkMusician (what the heck do we call you for short?). I hope I never have the pleasure of getting my arse handed to me by yourself online ;).

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey, so that was you at the tournament. Now I know I should've gone (could've seen you play live). When my friend told me a zelda won, I had a feeling it was you.

Anyway, when you've got some free time, I'd be great if you and me could play (I'm sure it'd help me get much better). I'll PM you my info and get back to me when you've got some time.

Congrats on winning!
Thanks I got your message. I'm going out of town today so we probably won't be able to play for about a week. Unless I somehow get wifi in my hotel.

Also, I don't mind going by DarkM, DM or just Dark. Whichever is faster for you guys. I have so many nicknames in real life that you guys can just go nuts. lolz

And Blink I'll add you as soon as I get the chance also. :]

TheLake

Smash Master
Doesn't Din's Fire outrange Wolf's blaster anyway?

Anywho, congrats, DarkMusician (what the heck do we call you for short?). I hope I never have the pleasure of getting my arse handed to me by yourself online ;).
Ohh you havent lived until you get your arse kicked by DM's zelda in a ditto *shudders*
It sucks but you'll enjoy every minute of it ;)

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, I still don't have a Wii :p. I'll see if my friend (who I mooch Brawl off of) will be willing to hand out his FC, though I'm not too sure how thrilled he'll be to have another Zelda user to pwn him ;) .

Knightly

Smash Rookie
Congrats! Hehe, for awhile I read your user name as Dark Magician (like your signature).

Anyways, it would be cool if we could play some time. Should be nice seeing a good Zelda for a change. The ones I've faced on With Anyone were bad and they transformed like a bajillion times. >.<

FC is to the left and my Wifi name is Kevin (my real name).

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Congratulations! I didn´t have time to watch the matches yet, but I´ll soon (tomorrow if possible). It would be awesome to fight you sometime (although I´m gonna get destroyed, trashed, sliced into tiny pieces and buried alive if that ever happens) but I live in Europe, so it won´t be happening for a long time :(.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
hey DM we gotta go at it on wifi i want to get to go against you for myself :) PM me when you get back, if you have the time.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey guys I have wireless in my hotel room. $10 a day >_> but it'll save me from boredom. I don't like gambling and drinking and stuff. I'm gonna check to see if the wireless is wifi friendly. I'll get back to you guys if it is.

PredictablyStubborn

Smash Apprentice
Round 2 looks ridiculously annoying.

He's a good player though, and definitely plays smart. It was completely Brains>Technique in round 2 for the wolf player.

S2

Smash Lord
Congrats on that win Dark.

Although I watched a lot of your Zelda in Melee, I hadn't seen any stuff of your Brawl Zelda yet.

Good to see you win with her, since you were so active on the Zelda board during her darker bottom tier years (melee cough).

S2

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know what you mean. A lot of time spent playing Zelda in Melee payed off here too.

Although, my Zelda is no where near yours quite yet.

We'll have to play online sometime (hopefully its not too laggy), I could learn something and you could get the joy of pwning me.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
You have a pretty aggressive play style that works excellently with Zelda. Great job and congrats on the win.
Ya, it's refreshing because in Melee I had to be extremely defensive. Well that and the Wolf was just camping me so I had to get aggressive. But i like it. ^_^

Rikuo

Smash Cadet
Yeah, DM is one of my heroes. I'm such a Zelda enthusiast, I just want to see her doing well. So its great to watch him play, and win a tournament with her.

Nayru's Love didn't seem pretty effective against Wolf's blaster... which sucks. I see you had a hard time approaching on round 2. Maybe sitting back and out ranging him?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah, DM is one of my heroes. I'm such a Zelda enthusiast, I just want to see her doing well. So its great to watch him play, and win a tournament with her.

Nayru's Love didn't seem pretty effective against Wolf's blaster... which sucks. I see you had a hard time approaching on round 2. Maybe sitting back and out ranging him?
Yeah I apologize for my extremely sloppy play in round 2. I got anxious cause I wanted to end it fast. It was the first time I had ever seen anyone use wolf's blaster like that. Just shoot shoot shoot. It really messed up my rhythm. But I was determined to end it in two games. I didn't want to risk a huge momentum swing by losing in the second game.

No problem Stinger. I'll watch them right now. I'll PM you with my thoughts. Thanks for watching. :]

Top Bottom